KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Spider-Man vs. Aliens and Predator

Spider-Man vs. Aliens and Predator
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

he wont be fighting "millions" of xenos. he'll be fighting at MAX 5 or six at a time thats something he can easily handle.

the predators primary objective is to kill aliens. theyre not going to focus on peter if theres aliens around because aliens kill predators too. theyll be just as busy fighting off the aliens to attack peter.

in fact, what the hell? the aliens kill the predators and peter kills the aliens. the predators wont be able to survive for more then a few minutes against more then 50 or so aliens. peter can because he can move from the street to the top of a skyscraper in under a minute. the predators who cant fly and dont have superpseed will be ****edif they get surrounded by the aleins who as weve seen in the AvP can see them even when theyre invisible.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 10:24 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Depends on the skill of the Yautja really. Are we talking clones of Scar (AVP)? Or really high-end ones like Wolf (AVP R)?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 10:41 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

ten wolf's couldnt kill off 50-100 aliens without repositioning themselves. even the badass ones in the comics cant do that if i remember correctly.

i only read the first volume though.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 01:10 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The Predator's might not be aiming for Spidey per se but if they see Aliens swarming in a general direction, why wouldn't they be letting loose with at least plasma cannons shots to thin the herd?

Aliens have been shown to be quite agile, and if the whole of New York is infested, it means they're literally crawling everywhere. There wouldn't be a single spot Peter could reach that would have some Xenomorphs nearby already, and if he swings too close to an infested building it wouldn't be too much trouble for a couple dozen Xenomorphs to cut the webbing.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 03:04 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

aliens are hive creatures. see this picture?

http://www.pandavacations.ca/images...ateBuilding.gif

alians arent going to be chilling at the top of the empire state building for lulz. theres no food and no warmth. a hive minded creature wouldnt be up there for no reason at all.

an alien isnt going to cut the webbing... one that would involve jumping off of a building to do it. two theyre not smart enough to understand what the webbing is for.. erm to them itd just be a piece of.. nothing.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 03:15 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
aliens are hive creatures. see this picture?

http://www.pandavacations.ca/images...ateBuilding.gif

alians arent going to be chilling at the top of the empire state building for lulz. theres no food and no warmth. a hive minded creature wouldnt be up there for no reason at all.

an alien isnt going to cut the webbing... one that would involve jumping off of a building to do it. two theyre not smart enough to understand what the webbing is for.. erm to them itd just be a piece of.. nothing.

Yes, they are hive creatures, but they're also active hunters. If they find Spidey, they're going to chase him all over.

Why wouldn't they be up there? The OP stated that New York is overrun, that means there's so many Xenos that they won't all fit comfortably on the streets or just on rooftops.

You didn't pay attention to my question. I said if he swings close enough to a building, meaning he's putting himself and the webbing in reach of Xenos hanging out of windows/perched against buildings/etc.

Okay, even if they can't differentiate between Spidey and his webbing, if they take a swipe too high, they could still catch it. Why wouldn't they be able to realize it, though? They have hive intelligence, but they're not entirely mindless. If that were the case, they wouldn't know how to trap or use crawl spaces effectively for ambushes.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 03:23 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

no expression alright then man.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 03:26 AM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

like i said before, i give spidey 1 minute and a half tops before he becomes xeno chow and a predator's trophy

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 03:48 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

no expression alright then man.

laughing You mean I've actually managed to get someone to concede a debate? Wow, there's an ego boost. It was fun, by the way. wink

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 04:12 AM
golem370

Spider-Man would be the last on standing. He is faster stronger and has the agility edge. He held a car full of people with one are. He stop a train from running off tracks. Spider-Man would easily stay ahead of Aliens and Predators.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:33 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foolfile
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'd seriously like to see McClane in a high rise infested with aliens. Give him space Marine body armor and a pulse rifle, dude that'd be BLISS.
Get off his dick. ****ing fanboy non stop talking about him. For a man you're age you really need to get a grip.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 12:21 PM
Foolfile is currently offline Click here to Send Foolfile a Private Message Find more posts by Foolfile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

It's only going to take one Alien to get ahold of Spiderman. Spidey can jump around and hurl shit at the Aliens but the aliens are extremely agile. I'm sure, for the most part, they could dodge what Spidey throws at them. I don't see Spidermans webbing being to useful as a weapon either. The Aliens claws, talons, tail and teeth would negate the offensive effect of Spideys webbing. The Xenomorphs use telepathy to communicate with one another so, if one does get caught up in his webbing, the others are going to quickly learn how to deal with the webbing. The Xenomorphs are much more intelligent than some people in this thread give them credit for. What ever Spiderman does he will have to attack from afar. His strength isn't going to benefit him in a melee battle. Throw in a few Predators, then, you have a classic case of someone getting caught in the middle of a dog fight. The person caught in the middle of a dog fight never fairs well.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 08:09 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Spider-Man beats them all.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 08:48 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

every one. yeah.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 08:58 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man beats them all.

every one. yeah.

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 09:06 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Trolls. wink

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 10:03 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

research what a troll is.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 10:37 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I know what a troll is. You didn't think I was calling you one, did you?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:46 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

i hope not.

because if so.id have to challenge you to a rap battle!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 01:51 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spidey better stay airborne in this battle or he is toast.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 06:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote