KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Elektra vs Iron Fist

Elektra vs Iron Fist
Started by: Konton

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Konton
Homo Magi

Elektra vs Iron Fist

The Shiva/IF thread made me think of this.

Standard open grass field arena.

Scenario 1: h2h no chi amping, telepathy, etc.

Scenario 2: Standard equipment for both. Same power rules as scenario one.

Scenario 3: Standard equipment. Anything goes.

Old Post May 19th, 2009 07:53 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Elektra for one and two.

IF for three.

Old Post May 19th, 2009 07:59 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Any reasoning for three?
I'm inclined to say she has a few tricks up her sleeve to keep her on equal ground against the IF. Silent Scream anyone?

Old Post May 19th, 2009 11:53 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
Any reasoning for three?
I'm inclined to say she has a few tricks up her sleeve to keep her on equal ground against the IF. Silent Scream anyone?

Elektra's a better pure H2H fighter IMO. That's why she takes 1. Her standard equipment involves weapons, while Danny's standard equipment does not. That's the reason for her taking 2.

Danny being able to amp himself and heal himself in the third...the fact that he can one-shot a train with his Iron Fist and cut the foot off (I kind of exaggerate) of a giant with his punch, plus being faster than her using his chi is the reason I give him the third scenario solidly.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 12:02 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I'm not sure Elektra is a better H2H fighter then Danny.

Danny 7/10

By Stoic

Old Post May 20th, 2009 12:36 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

She also has the telepathy/mind possession/hypnosis over him. Which she's been known to use mid-battle. It's kind of hard to blow the girls brains out with a punch when you are under some sort of horrific illusion.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 12:50 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

She also has the telepathy/mind possession/hypnosis over him. Which she's been known to use mid-battle. It's kind of hard to blow the girls brains out with a punch when you are under some sort of horrific illusion.

She's going to mind control someone who has that level of mental control over himself?

Nah.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 12:57 AM
Harbinger
Firestorm

Re: Elektra vs Iron Fist

Scenario 1: Danny, 6/10

Scenario 2: Elektra, 8-9/10

Scenario 3: Danny 10/10

Old Post May 20th, 2009 01:18 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Re: Elektra vs Iron Fist

1: Elektra, simple, she goes for killing or disabling strikes with every attack I would think Rand's chivalrly and heroics would play against him quite heavily here, besides, she's good enough in h2h to put DD on the defensive all the time.

2: Elektra, because she has weapons as part of her standard gear.

3: Depends.... People putting WWAAAAAYYYY too much faith into his ability to one shot a train. If Danny can keep it at a distance, he'll win. If not he gets curbed all over again.

As for her telepathic suggestions, they've worked on humans, superhumans and she's been able to infiltrate minds like Wolverine and Fury it's not inconceivable that she might effect him a bit.

As for h2h speed I haven't seen anything from Fist chi amping or not that even puts him remotely near the same level as Elektra.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 02:02 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Re: Re: Elektra vs Iron Fist

Originally posted by jinzin
As for h2h speed I haven't seen anything from Fist chi amping or not that even puts him remotely near the same level as Elektra.

Second scan is sort of an unquantifiable, but to me, very impressive H2H speed feat from Danny...he's facing a monster who every time he touches him, blocks included, he grows in size and strength:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2009 02:07 AM
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by Enyalus
She's going to mind control someone who has that level of mental control over himself?

Nah.

Any telepathic resistance feats you'd like to present?

Last edited by Konton on May 20th, 2009 at 02:16 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2009 02:12 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Any telepathic resistance feats you'd like to present?

He has one earlier in his latest series, where he specifically cites his mental training as the reason why he was able to resist the mental manipulation...but I don't have it.

Hopefully Mindset'll come in and post it lol.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 02:14 AM
Konton
Homo Magi

Ah, in the mean time I'll just post this Elektra speed feat.

Moves so fast underwater that she can't be seen by the untrained eye.

http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/...underwater1.jpg
http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/...underwater2.jpg

Other then that, she has a crap ton of "walk into room full of machine gun toting experts and kill them all before a single fire is shot" feats.

Plus, she's batshit insane.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/...ra_v2_12_17.jpg

Old Post May 20th, 2009 02:25 AM
Daredevil1

Danny 7/10

Old Post May 20th, 2009 03:16 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Theres scans of Danny swatting bullets and daggers and crap like that so I dont think theres going to be a speed advantage for either side thats going to amount to anything.

By Stoic

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:48 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Danny wins.

B5

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:57 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by tkitna
Theres scans of Danny swatting bullets and daggers and crap like that so I dont think theres going to be a speed advantage for either side thats going to amount to anything.

=/

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Elektra dodges so much automatic gun fire that the ceiling comes down.
http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/...ed_v1_01_02.jpg

Using sais to deflect machine gun fire.
http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/...ed_v2_03_09.jpg

Moves so fast through a mercenary camp that the mercenaries think the wind just blew.

http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/...ed_v2_30_08.jpg

Grabs a blade.
http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/...ra_v2_06_12.jpg

AAAAND, finally, stops a bullet with her bare hand. Peak human my ass stick out tongue

http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/...bulletblock.jpg

Old Post May 21st, 2009 12:06 AM
Mindset

Danny has done all of that.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 21st, 2009 12:20 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Without amping?

Old Post May 21st, 2009 12:25 AM
Mindset

There's really no way you can tell when he amps and when he isn't, aside from when you see IF.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 21st, 2009 12:27 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote