KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Onime no Kyo vs Gotei 13 Captains + Espada

Onime no Kyo vs Gotei 13 Captains + Espada
Started by: Jugglenaut

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Brick<Steel, no?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 06:32 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
At least Kyo already survived somthing such as an acid that melt everything (Shin Rei and even Fubuki), survived after blasted by Hotaru's demon flame which is hotter than any flames (even hell crush that caused a nuke), and even survived a curse that a very small amount it absorbs a life force

So?

It's ****ing time.

-Nothing- can resist it. That's the point, it's time. His power is inevitability, time claims everyone.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 06:32 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
So?

It's ****ing time.

-Nothing- can resist it. That's the point, it's time. His power is inevitability, time claims everyone.

I was just responding about Kyo's durability but now you're talking about time? what do you mean? a time stopping?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 08:07 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
I was just responding about Kyo's durability but now you're talking about time? what do you mean? a time stopping?

The old man's ability.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 09:51 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by Jugglenaut
LOL.

Kyo shits on a giant building while being wounded and stuck in Kyoshiro's (inferior) body, and steel is going to stop him?

Severl times stronger than steel. He wont even be able to cut him if his spiritial pressure is not even close to theirs. And what was the building made up of. And how did he "shit" on it. Tousen solos. His shikai will knock him unconcious instantly

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 12:43 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jugglenaut
Kain fanboys? ROFL

Originally posted by Csdabest
Severl times stronger than steel.

Scans that say this. Or is this more bullshit that you can't support?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 01:17 AM
Jugglenaut is currently offline Click here to Send Jugglenaut a Private Message Find more posts by Jugglenaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Kyo is out of his league here..

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 01:38 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Scans that say this. Or is this more bullshit that you can't support?

Here. I'll use simple logic for you. Being able to cut through buildings with a single slash. Then taht same slash not even being able to scratch the espada.

Go check out what a Hirro is. Its the espada. Flesh That is harder than steel.

As for Shinigami

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/104/20/
Not being able to cut through him

Heirro are the arrancar steel like skin. The stronger the riestsu. The stronger the heirro is.

Since the espada are stated to be many times stronger than the regular arrancar. Hence many times stronger the steel

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 04:23 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson King
King of Hearts

Lol. What makes you think he would even be able to move under their spiritial pressure?

:facepalm

Thank you for making it obvious you don't know what the flying **** you're talking about.

The former Crimson King's thought alone destroyed a section of the Red tower, the same Red tower that almost reaches into orbit. You think some pathetic pressure is going to stop Kyo?

He did deflect millions of them. It shows his sword moving around in rapid succession. He delfected ALL of them as Bya said. Also. Prove he used his sword to push large bunches at a time. He deflected millions upon millions. The sword isnt all that big. So He would be able to push away that many as you suggest since their only the size of flower pedals.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/163/15/
Pushing them in large groups.

Wrong
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/213/13/
Grimmjow was looking right at him. Not only that. Spiritial sensing is highly accurate as shown with Tousen. So it was no off guard. He watched him unsheathe his sword.

Looking=/= on guard

Grimmjow was beating Ichigo face in. He wasnt able to react. Period. GT does not reflect his speed. in the slightest. He got tooled by Base grimmjow. It wasnt until many fights and trainning was he able to keep up with Grimmjow base when he was in Bankai. Even then Grimmjow forced Ichigo into vaizard mode.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/211/06/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/211/07/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/211/07/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/211/09/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/211/12-13/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/211/16/

Sure, beating him easily. That why Grimmjow was unhurt.

oh wait.

Lightning dodging. Show me a panel where these people are moving at the speed of lightning. moving 2 feet to the right. In the time it takes lightning to miles from the sky to the ground doesnt compare.

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a...rent=285_04.jpg

Casually dodging lightning

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a...rent=286_02.jpg
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a...rent=286_03.jpg

Fast enough to deflect Sasuke's strongest attack. The same one that hits the victim with a lightning bolt.

Bleach characters has crossed KMs in distance in a mere instant w/ flash step

Good job, they're hypersonic at best. Maybe a bit more.

What are their durability feats.

Kyo, while half dead, was casually whipping out multi-building busting attacks. Kyoshiro had no trouble blocking the said attacks.

And of course, to fight the Crimson king, you have to have a good enough durability, or else you'll simply drop dead on the spot.

Grimmjow alone tanked a full power GT in ichigo bankai and vaizard mode. When GT was known to cleave Cliff side and mountain ranges in half. That shit didnt even phase Ulg

LOL @ cutting mountain ranges

Prove it.

Aizen would also solo. Absolute hypnosis. And there is no proof that Kyo can even Damage the characters. Because their flesh tends be multiple times stronger than steel. [/B]

Absolute hypnosis, meet Shin. Same as you execpt you don't even have to look at it for it to take effect. It also kills you.

Steel? that's it? BENITORA could bust though a solid boulder with a stick. and that's back in volume 2.

Last edited by Crimson King on Jun 15th, 2009 at 07:19 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:10 AM
Crimson King is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson King a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson King
King of Hearts

So?

It's ****ing time.

good for him. Kyo with his willpower cam back from the dead.

Also, Kyo speedblitzes him before he can release.

The old man's ability.

All he did was slow down time a bit. nothing more.

quote:
Sure will. As long as Kyo isn't death.
it will effect him.
Mayuri would rape him with crazy poison.s
Kyo will get tooled badly.

Being hit with a pseudo black hole didn't know Kyo unconscious. being partially petrified didn't knock Kyo unconscious. Having part of his soul sucked out didn't knock him unconscious. Being hit by boulders dropped from the stratosphere didn't knock Kyo unconscious. Tousen's shikai is going to do jack shit.

Poison? that's your best? Kyo lets out some killing intent. Poison disperses.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:18 AM
Crimson King is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson King a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Crimson King
good for him. Kyo with his willpower cam back from the dead.

Couldn't care less. He can't break the space/time continuum by willing it.

Also, Kyo speedblitzes him before he can release.

No. Barragan speedblitzes Kyo before he can do anything. OH SHIT! Making stupid statements can go both ways, wow. Never realized how easy it was to make a dumb comment and then assume that my character's ambigious speed feats are better than your character's ambigious speed feats.

I mean, we have the wholesome incident of him DODGING LIGHTNING ATTACKS! Woooooow. I guess every pokemon that's been capable of dodging Thundershock is going to ****ing speedblitz the Gotei 13 as well.

All he did was slow down time a bit. nothing more.

Slow down time? Read the manga :/

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 12:57 PM
Jugglenaut
Kain fanboys? ROFL

[B
Go check out what a Hirro is. Its the espada. Flesh That is harder than steel.

Heirro are the arrancar steel like skin. The stronger the riestsu. The stronger the heirro is.

Since the espada are stated to be many times stronger than the regular arrancar. Hence many times stronger the steel [/B]

Oh, I guess that since hierro is a word for steel, they MUST have steel skin. Sonido must mean they're only sound speed as well.

laughing

quote:
I guess every pokemon that's been capable of dodging Thundershock is going to ****ing speedblitz the Gotei 13 as well.

No shit? You act like Bleach is fast or something.

Barragan, meet spammed Mizuchis. Time can't age the wind.

Last edited by Jugglenaut on Jun 15th, 2009 at 01:50 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 01:46 PM
Jugglenaut is currently offline Click here to Send Jugglenaut a Private Message Find more posts by Jugglenaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson King
King of Hearts

[B]Couldn't care less. He can't break the space/time continuum by willing it.

Red herring.

No. Barragan speedblitzes Kyo before he can do anything. OH SHIT! Making stupid statements can go both ways, wow. Never realized how easy it was to make a dumb comment and then assume that my character's ambigious speed feats are better than your character's ambigious speed feats.

So, a barely hpersonic guy, who can move at mach 6-9, is going to speedblitz a casual lightning timer, which is mach 203?

I see no reason to reply to you anymore.

I mean, we have the wholesome incident of him DODGING LIGHTNING ATTACKS! Woooooow. I guess every pokemon that's been capable of dodging Thundershock is going to ****ing speedblitz the Gotei 13 as well.

electricity=/=lightning

Slow down time? Read the manga :/

yes, you really should.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 02:26 PM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Baragan in his release form did not slow time..he age everything that came close to him which basically turn them into dust..the one u are thinking of is the normal barragan..

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 03:09 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crimson King
King of Hearts

Originally posted by Slaanesh
Baragan in his release form did not slow time..he age everything that came close to him which basically turn them into dust..the one u are thinking of is the normal barragan..

I'm responding to the other guy's post where he said barragan could stop time.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 06:41 PM
Csdabest

Originally posted by Slaanesh

Actually he did slow down time around him. Soifon kick became extremely slow when she entered her pressence

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:20 PM
Csdabest

lol
If you dodge lightning. It doesnt mean your faster than lightning. If someone dodges a bullet it doesnt make them faster than a bullet. The lightning traveled way farther than he did. he just moved two feat to the right.

Even then. Show a feat of him moving as fast as lightning?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:22 PM
Crimson King
King of Hearts

lol
If you dodge lightning. It doesnt mean your faster than lightning. If someone dodges a bullet it doesnt make them faster than a bullet. The lightning traveled way farther than he did. he just moved two feat to the right.

Even then. Show a feat of him moving as fast as lightning?

actually, if you can react to a bullet, you're a bullet timer. So there goes your argument.

http://obd.wikispaces.com/Bullet+timer

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 08:03 PM
Csdabest

actually, if you can react to a bullet, you're a bullet timer. So there goes your argument.

http://obd.wikispaces.com/Bullet+timer

bullets are shot at a distance. It doesnt mean your faster. Have a bullet timer race an actual bullet. The come back and talk to me.

Reaction speed doesnt = Actual speed.

Last edited by Csdabest on Jun 15th, 2009 at 08:48 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 08:45 PM
Crimson King
King of Hearts

bullets are shot at a distance. It doesnt mean your faster. Have a bullet timer race an actual bullet. The come back and talk to me.

Reaction speed doesnt = Actual speed.

Thank you for making that claim. Now prove it.

http://obd.wikispaces.com/Reaction+Time

Chinemi was casually dodging lightning, meaning he was reacting to the lightning and was able to dodge it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 08:51 PM