KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Broly vs Fat Buu

Broly vs Fat Buu
Started by: strifex6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpadeKing
dadudemon I already given up on you no expression

No you haven't. You love me and you know it. It will just take time for you to admit it.

gohan didn't fight raditz he just hit him one time real hard end of match.

So how does that change you being wrong again? smile

right after leaving HBTC Goku said they were not planning on returning & they were gonna stay outside as suer saiyans to get use to it get your facts right.

No, he said that they were going to do that INSIDE of the HBTC. The training was to get used to it so well that by the time they got out, being a SS felt natural.

Also, how does this change the fact that you're wrong and still don't see them as NOT being FPSSJ? smile

they did not emerge from hyerbolic as FPSSJ watch the episodes again, he wanted to remain in super saiyan throughout common life things to get more used to the state. they most certaintly DID achieve it afterwards.

If you want proof I can post up the video for you unless you're to ignorant to watch that? end of conversation now go sit in corner.

I have all the episodes right here with me. no expression

You're lying to be right. no expression

Now, I'll humor you, just so you can make a fool of yourself. Go ahead, post the video where Goku instructs Gohan to do so. smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 03:18 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

brb after I got done watching ep. 145-270 just to prove myself right or wrong no expression

wait a second, also if you're arguing that he wasn't a full powered super saiyan in movie 8, wouldn't that kinda contradict what you said unless of course there was another training session that I must've miss which I haven't seen so far.

Last edited by SpadeKing on Jul 6th, 2009 at 04:22 AM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 04:10 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

brb after I got done watching ep. 145-270 just to prove myself right or wrong no expression

No need on wasting your time because I've already done it. I just watched the four episodes around their training in the HBTC and out. Never once does Goku tell Gohan to not power down and so he can get used to the form OUTSIDE of the HBTC. smile

And, I notice you didn't address any of the points...

wait a second, also if you're arguing that he wasn't a full powered super saiyan in movie 8, wouldn't that kinda contradict what you said unless of course there was another training session that I must've miss which I haven't seen so far.

Sorry, bro. You ain't that smart. I most certainly didn't contradict myself. It is most certainly you being confused about something again. wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 04:23 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

what about his "secret training" outside of the HBTC? what did that really do corresponding to the FPSSJ since they say he is at that level when he gets out? You never really do see them power down apparently they sleep as ssj also except in broly's movie I guess.

I demand a full breakdown on the entire training from HBTC all the way to when they get at the cell games.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 06:15 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

what about his "secret training" outside of the HBTC? what did that really do corresponding to the FPSSJ since they say he is at that level when he gets out? You never really do see them power down apparently they sleep as ssj also except in broly's movie I guess.

There is no "secret taining" outside the HBTC, though.

And there's a reason that they remain in SSJ mode, even while sleeping. They trained in the HBTC to make that state natural feeling to them so their powering up would be that much stronger. Vegeta explains that for everyone right after Goku flexes his Ki for Korrin.

And, it's plain and simple. Goku and Gohan were not FPSSJs in Movie 8. The writers took their equivalent out of the HBTC shortly after Gohan achieved SSJ, but before they achieved the FPSSJ state. Rather simple.

I demand a full breakdown on the entire training from HBTC all the way to when they get at the cell games.

No.

You can watch the episodes online, for free. no expression

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 07:31 AM
SpadeKing

these creators now confuse me with movie 8 & 12 now.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 08:25 AM
Mr Marvel
The Might of the Infinite

Hey Guys!

I have been reading the first few pages of this thread examining all the comments on this topic, since i like both characters (Brolly more so).

At first i didn't catch it but there's a lot of symbolism to Brolly's "defeat" at the end of Movie #8.

At first glance his defeat simply stunk of PIS as there was no logical method to conclude their battle given the ineffectiveness of the Z Team to even slow him down let alone actually stop him.

However upon watching Movie #8 another time I NOTICED that before Freiza destroyed the Planet, King Vegeta personally PLUNGED A DAGGER ABOUT 5" INTO INFANT BROLLY's GUT before throwing him in the garbage w/ his father. Yet he survived!

Fast Forward:

Now you have Brolly being punched IN THE EXACT SAME LOCATION he was gutted in as an infant. Yet he survived!
(I guess some wounds don't heal. Hell Goku went his entire adult life without a tail despite eating A LOT of Senzu beans, it didn't grow back. Go Figure sad )

It's kinda silly when you think about it, Brolly being beat by a punch in the gut considering he's able to tank planets being destroyed. By a guy(Goku) whose main attack is in the form of energy. (he didn't present the Dragon Fist attack until later)

Last edited by Mr Marvel on Dec 18th, 2009 at 09:38 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 09:32 AM
Mr Marvel is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Marvel a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Dragon fist came first against King Piccolo.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 19th, 2009 03:57 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote