KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Red Dead Redemption

Red Dead Redemption
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aarenlainey

I have played this game and I must say its really a great game. Single player and multi player both astoundingly fun. Graphics are also very nice. I enjoyed it more than GTA games so this might satisfy my horse riding games hunger.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 10:11 AM
aarenlainey is currently offline Click here to Send aarenlainey a Private Message Find more posts by aarenlainey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The multiplayer levels looks too cluttered from what i've seen.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 10:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I found a huge bug in this game.

On the Master Hunter challenge 8 I think, where you need 5 raccoons, 5 foxes and 5 skunks, I got all of them and it didn't work.

So I know have like 15 raccoon pelts, 8 skunks and 5 foxes. Bah!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 11:21 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Is there a patach that fix that?

anyway I saw the ending of the game by at on youtube out of curiousity and it was breath taking keeping this spoiler free)....

Last edited by Phanteros on Jun 1st, 2010 at 02:13 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 02:02 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Actually, I misunderstood the challange.

I still have to get a few more foxes because I thought the wording meant that whatever pelts you had were included.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 03:48 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

i'm watching "the searchers" right now. the assasination of jesse james with brad pitt has been he one i like the most as of late. especially that ending. like the last 20 min was just so well done.

it's the best ending for a western i've ever seen. and it was a true, historically acurate ending too.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 06:57 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Hopefully you liked it.

I finally finished all the challenges. Took awhile.

I hate how I was looking for an animal and finally found it, then a minutes later 15 of them started running around.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 10:20 PM
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I understood your point. My point was the if you wanted to watch a Western after playing Red Dead Redemption, you wouldn't watch There Will Be Blood because it has nothing in common. (This is how the whole conversation started)

I was talking about great Western movies in general just as everyone else was confused but..,ok. It's still a Western. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 10:53 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I hate how I was looking for an animal and finally found it, then a minutes later 15 of them started running around.

Sounds GTA-ich, you find this extremely rare and cool car, and the moment you start driving it every third car you encounter happens to be like it.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 11:03 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, I hated it.

But there was a few times where I killed a bear, then 5 showed up in a row.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 11:15 AM
rabidd909
The Revanchist

Originally posted by Kazenji

The only other good Western game i remember playing and liking was GUN from Neversoft.

you didn't enjoy "Call of Juarez"? Am I the only one who loved those games?

anyways, can't wait to get my hands on RDR

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 02:27 AM
rabidd909 is currently offline Click here to Send rabidd909 a Private Message Find more posts by rabidd909 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by rabidd909
you didn't enjoy "Call of Juarez"? Am I the only one who loved those games?

anyways, can't wait to get my hands on RDR

The first Call of Juarez was atrocious but the sequel is actually a damn fine game. You'll love RdR

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 02:46 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rabidd909
The Revanchist

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
The first Call of Juarez was atrocious but the sequel is actually a damn fine game. You'll love RdR

the first one did fall a bit short of my expectations but I still love the series wholeheartedly.

I'm saving every spare dollar to get enough to pick RdR up. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 02:49 AM
rabidd909 is currently offline Click here to Send rabidd909 a Private Message Find more posts by rabidd909 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hopefully you liked it.

I finally finished all the challenges. Took awhile.

Lol, that's life.

This game is beautiful.

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 02:48 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, life sucks. Especially being able to hold off 20 guys.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 05:33 PM
Morridini
Morridini

Still a huge shortage of this game in scandinavia, been trying to get it for a couple of weeks now, still sold out.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 05:35 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I like taking my time with this game. Seems pretty realistic, the feel of it at least.

I like just roaming around at night hearing what random campfire people have to say.

I went to go see a movie inside armadillo, i believe. It was pretty interesting haha.

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 10:20 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm buying this in a couple weeks when I have the cash.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 11:06 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I hated it.

But there was a few times where I killed a bear, then 5 showed up in a row.
same here i take 10 mins to find 1 bear i kill it skin it turn around then bam... NINJA BEAR KILLS ME

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 07:21 PM
dev10n is currently offline Click here to Send dev10n a Private Message Find more posts by dev10n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I have this. Ps3. Let's play

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 05:39 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote