KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » British Spider-Man Actress In Paris Suicide

British Spider-Man Actress In Paris Suicide
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

British Spider-Man Actress In Paris Suicide

This is sad sad

Police in the French capital said the body of the 28-year-old, who was tipped to become the new Jane Birkin, was found hanging from the ceiling of her mansion block apartment near the River Seine.

"It was a horrific scene," said one officer.

"The young woman had taken her own life in terrible circumstances. We are not seeking anyone else. It was a clear case of suicide."

The Oxford-born actress and model played the character Jennifer Dugan in the third instalment of Spider-Man.

She appeared in around a dozen other films, having made her big screen debut in 2001, including two that are in post-production.

In one of those, a French film charting the life of late singer-songwriter Serge Gainsbourg, she played Swinging 60s actress and singer Jane Birkin.

Miss Gordon's fresh looks and passion for France had seen her compared to Birkin in real life.

The Gainsbourg biopic, Vie Heroique, is currently being previewed at the Cannes Film Festival.

A festival organiser said: "We are devastated by this news. All those attending the festival had been hugely impressed by Lucy's work.

"She was a star in the making."

Agents for Miss Gordon, who had recently moved to Paris from New York, confirmed she had "ended her own days".

Old Post May 21st, 2009 11:10 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I don't remember her character...but still this is sad

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 21st, 2009 02:21 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
I don't remember her character...but still this is sad

She was the British Reporter which people seem to have a problem with anyways thats really sad may she RIP.

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post May 21st, 2009 05:25 PM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

ooooooh her, thanks now I remember

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 21st, 2009 05:51 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

R.I.P

thank u bz

Old Post May 21st, 2009 06:20 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

May she be at peace

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 21st, 2009 06:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Yeah, I saw a news report about this. I wonder what she was going through that resulted in this situation.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and I truly wish people would seek other alternatives than killing themselves. Regardless of what you're going through, there are always better solutions.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 04:05 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Just read about this, truly sad.

Originally posted by Black Yoshi
Yeah, I saw a news report about this. I wonder what she was going through that resulted in this situation.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and I truly wish people would seek other alternatives than killing themselves. Regardless of what you're going through, there are always better solutions.

100% on this and so QFT.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 04:04 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Black Yoshi

Maybe but due to the state of mind that the person is in regardless they are going to kill themselves even if there is a better solution they wouldn't be able to know that during that time because the state of mind they are in means they only see one solution which is to kill themselves unless they can get help before they see that as the only way to rid them of their problems

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 04:30 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

RIP You willl be missed. sad

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 30th, 2009 10:08 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

Man, sad.

R.I.P

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 05:33 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Rest in peace, Jane Birkin.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 07:19 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote