KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Something for Fun: Make up a Title for the 4th Movie

Something for Fun: Make up a Title for the 4th Movie
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

POTC: Prisoner of Port Royal

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:34 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

nice ones ibd, but put some backstories in xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 02:02 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

POTC 4: Lethal Weapon

Will: (running up to him frantic) Jack! I need your help! Elizabeth may be in danger again even though she's a pirate king and perfectly capable of taking care of herself and I can't do it myself as always and you're the only one who can help even though I only halfway trust you!

Jack: (ala Danny Glover) I'm getting too old for this sh*t.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:16 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

laughing out loud nice one, willo. *rofl's more*

omgosh, that could also be a thing for POTC: The Kingdom of the Crystal...erm, Stuff

Lizzie is looking for his daddy-oh who for some reason wasn't really dead, just became a luntic because of a treasure he accidentally found. well, anyway, the kid wasn't reall will as it turns out, it was jack's. and now jack's 60, and he has to find the treasure and save the world.

or something along the lines of that.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 12:42 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Lol. I like that.

POTC 4: Back to the Future

(Jack pulls up to Shipwreck Cove where Elizabeth is waiting for Will)

Jack: Lizzie! You have to come on board! Thanks to the Fountain of Youth, I've seen the future! Your kids! Something's wrong with your kids!

(Elizabeth and Junior pile into the Pearl)

Elizabeth: Jack, what's wrong with them?

Jack: Nothing. It was just a ploy to get you back.

(The Black Pearl sails off into the sunset)

OR

POTC 4: Rise of the Machines

(Jack and Gibbs are in the Pearl's cabin, flipping the on/off switch of an electric razor. They both look mesmerized)

Gibbs: What's this new-fangled do-hicky and why does it keep buzzing? (flips the switch and jumps back in fear when the razor turns on)

Jack: I don't know, but I think I'd like to keep it away from me. Bloody machines...

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 05:24 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I love the back to the future one! xD

POTC: Angels and Demons

Jack decides to blow up Port Royal using some device he took from some "lab" somewhere.

He blows it up.

End. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 03:28 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

POTC: Dumping Will Turner

Will comes back to Elizabeth after 10 years. Elizabeth starts looking on their past together and discovers that she may not be as happy with Will has she thought. Jack comes back into the picture and old feelings return for Jack and Lizzie. Elizabeth finally makes her final choice on who she really wants to be with and that's Jack. Can Will over come bitter dispointment or cry like a baby? (Trailer music "Hot N Cold" by Katy Perry)

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 11:32 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I like that plot, Toddian Girl. Yours too, Jaeh. These are great.

POTC 4: The Bachelor

Barbossa is tired of being the old single guy in the group and Scarlett, Giselle, and Anamaria compete for his affections. Every night, he gives out a rose to the women he's chosen to stick around.

POTC 4: Contrived Sitcom Plot

Will and Jack get glued together. Hilarity ensues.

POTC 4: Murder at Shipwreck Cove

Everyone who died in the movies is back and reunited with the living characters. They all spend the night at Shipwreck Cove, whereupon they discover (gasp!) Old Man Teague has been murdered! Jack dons his deer stalker hat and pipe and proceeds to solve the mystery...knowing full well EVERYONE is a suspect!

It was...Mistress Ching...in the billiard room...with the Candlestick!

Gibbs: We have a billiard room?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 05:50 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Haha i like that one!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 01:40 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

ROFL Willo those are good! but I have to say the Bachelor made me laugh the most xD

POTC: Air Force One

Some bizzare turn of events, Jack is now the head of the whole EIC and the Black Pearl get's infiltrated by assassins. Everyone manages to be captured, and he saves everyone.

Jack (to assassin before kicking him off the Pearl): Get off my ship!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 01:41 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Gasp! Jack usurps Lizzie's title! She must get her revenge...in a searing, sexy kiss!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 03:49 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Gasp! I got it!

POTC 4: Lizzie

Lizzie, much like Stephen King's Carrie wink is unsure about her role as Pirate King. She gets no support from her corpse dad and the other pirates make fun of her. At long last, it's time for the Pirate Lords Ball. Who should ask her out but the dashing Villanueva?

Dead Swann: They're all going to laugh at you!!!!! Don't show them your naughty pillows!

Lizzie: Breasts, Dad! They're called breasts. [Note: Neither I nor the Disney Company truly believe Keira Knightley has, nor shall ever have, breasts]

The Pirate Lords Ball is going splendidly until kraken blood is dumped all over Lizzie after just being crowned Lord of the Balls. [insert snickering]

big grin

Lizzie suddenly decides to go nuts! wacko In a telekinetic fit of rage, she kills everyone at the ball, including her date.

Jack: (walks in late, sees the room is a bloodied shrine to death itself and Lizzie with a crazed look in her eyes) What'd I miss?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 04:01 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

POTC: The Breakfast Club
The Brain: Mr. Gibbs
The Athlete: James
The Princess: Lizzie
The Criminal: Jack
The Basketcase: Tia
Principal: Mr. Becket
The Janitor: Will

Dear Mr. Becket , we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong, but we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, an althete,an princess, an basketcase, and a criminal.
Does that answer your question?... Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.

Will: Oh God I'm playing the janitor? why couldn't be the brain or the althlete?
James: Cause your too pansy to be the althelte and your not that smart enough to be the brain!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 06:36 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao...i love that movie:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 12:25 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

ROFL guys. lol willo, carrie xD

POTC: 1408

Will (yes, will) checks in a haunted room because he wanted to research for his new book (and also because Jack and company dared him).

Gibbs keeps on warning him not to go in, for its stupidly scary in there.

Will doesn't listen,.

Chaos ensues inside.

little did Will know, Jack and the crew were just punk'ng him. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 03:06 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

The Breakfast Club! OMG I never would have thought of that. And Will as the Janitor! LMAO! Can't you see Tom Hollander rushing into a library because he heard a ruckus?

POTC 4: Urban Legend

(The crew is sitting around in a college lounge telling each other urban legends)

Will: ...and then they found out the call was coming from...inside. The. House!

(Everyone yawns)

Will: That's a scary story.

Barbossa: That's nothing compared to the one about the girl who was alone at night and she kept hearing scary noises, but was reassured by her dog licking her hand. It got later in the night and she heard some dripping, like the faucet was left on slightly, but once again she felt her dog lick her hand and she went to sleep. Well, in the morning, she gets up and finds the dog in the bathroom, hanging from the shower rod! The dripping sound was its own blood. And written on the mirror, in the dog's blood, was, "People can lick, too."

All: EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!

Gibbs: All right, I got the one to top 'em all.

Elizabeth: (claps hands) Yay! A Gibbs story!

Gibbs: So this girl is babysitting these two kids next door. Their parents are really into clowns and they have their collection set up in this one room where the kids are playing. Clown dolls everywhere, on the shelves, in little wagons, propped against the couch pillows. Well, there's this one, a life-size doll sitting in the recliner across from her that just plain gives her the creeps. So much so she takes the kids into another room to play. Later that afternoon, the parents call to check up on things. They ask if she's all right. "I'm fine," she says, "just creeped out by the life-size clown doll you have." "Get out of the house!" they scream over the phone. Turns out, they didn't have a life-size clown doll and that one of the neighbors had been stalking the kiddies for quite some time.

(Everyone shivers)

Jack: Anyone else hear a noise?

(There is a scraping sound outside the window. The camera focuses in and we see it is a hook against the glass)

Will: The guy with the hook legend!

Jack: Worse. Captain Hook. Run away!

(Everyone runs away)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 03:07 PM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

POTC: These are My Confessions

Everyone in whole Caribbean can stop confessing to things that they done in the past and what they are thinking. It has everyone spilling secerts. Jack confesses he loves Elizbaeth, Elizabeth does the same, Will confesses to being a pansy, Mr, Gibbs confesses that he gets tried of being the one to explain things to people, Barbossa admits that he and Jack are really friends. James comes back from the dead and admits that he wasn't really dead. Bootstrap admits that he wishes Gillgian was his real son, and Jones admits to watching the Carebears movie.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 12:11 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Ooh, it's like a tell-all! I would LOVE to hear Will say he's a pansy.

POTC 4: A Few Good Men

(Some random bad guy has captured Little Will Junior! Oh no!)

Villain: Where are the pirates? We want the truth!

Junior: You can't handle the truth!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 05:26 AM
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

a Part of POTC: These are Confessions

Mr. Gibbs: Well I like to confesses that I'm tried of always being the one to explain things to people!

Jack: I'm sorry Mr. Gibbs

Mr. Gibbs: It's all right Jack It's mostly Will that I have to do all the explaing for

Will: What? Why me?

Mr. Gibbs: It's only the turth Will. Think back to our first adventure I was the one to explain the whole story about what happend with Jack and Barbossa, second adventure I had to explain the Kraken, and the third adventure I had to explain the green flash what more can I do to help you understand!

Will: Well I didn't know all those stories. Don't blame me for asking questions!

Mr. Gibbs: That's what you have to do stop asking so many questions! It's drives me nuts!

Will: Does everyone feel the same way?

Everyone else: YES!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 06:41 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

ROFL xD xD

POTC: Jack and The Chocolate Factory

Will, Barbossa, Davey Jones, Jack and Lizzie gets a free pass into some chocolate factory. Jack instantly takes after the eccentric owner.

Will drowns in a pool of chocolate, Davey Jones blows up into a blueberry because he can't take "not winning" and Barbie falls into a garbage chute because he can't catch Jack the monkey playing with the squirrels.

Lizzie miraculously comes out unharmed and lives with Jack in the factory happily.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 01:56 AM