KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Deadpool respect thread (NEW!)

Deadpool respect thread (NEW!)
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dagarkin
Can anyone tell me why Deadpool has a voice in his head?
You don't have a voice in your head?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 27th, 2009 07:55 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagarkin
Dwarven Elder

^ Not really dude.......

Sam answered it thanks anyway.

It is the Dream....the hope...that makes the reality worth living In the early 1940s, I made a personal pledge to uphold the Dream and as long as the Dream remains even partially unfulfilled, I cannot abandon it!

Old Post May 27th, 2009 11:15 PM
Dagarkin is currently offline Click here to Send Dagarkin a Private Message Find more posts by Dagarkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Mindset
You don't have a voice in your head?

Does a little green gremlin that only I can see count?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:32 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 08:41 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
New thread was a better idea IMO. Less spam and everything on the first few pages. Besides, I think he's not done yet smile

You're correct my friend smile
And thank you.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 08:56 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Old Post May 30th, 2009 08:57 AM
SamZED

Old Post May 30th, 2009 09:37 AM
SamZED

Old Post May 30th, 2009 09:55 AM
SSJ4Wolverine

Originally posted by SamZED
Deadpool, Taskmaster and Constrictor vs The Wizard.
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8971/70097933.jpg
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9140/62219387.jpg
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1344/78459853.jpg

More scans later.

wow, waita pistol-whip him unconscious..on the way to the ground...geez...lol

great scans!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 05:47 PM
SSJ4Wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send SSJ4Wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by SSJ4Wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Deadpool is awesome! Metallica is awesome!

(please log in to view the image)

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 02:08 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 09:48 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

DP#12

Badass moment for DP, bullseye thinks so as well, as DP skilfully drives his car so a bazooka missile passes through open car window:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

A Bullseye revelling in the awesomeness of DP is hit by car, while distracted DP parks a car over his leg:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Bullseye is pretty much conceding to DP here as he decides to rather pay DP off to get rid of him, as DP is making bullseye look like a fool to Norman; Bulleyes pretends it was Norman's idea. :

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 12:52 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

... continued

Mutual loonies? DP and Bulleyes laugh about their fight:

DP Shoots himself in the head to keep us - the reader interested:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 12:52 PM
Hevepovi
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread needs moar deadpool!!!!!!!!

KMC's resident douchebag

Sig by steverules_2

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 03:11 PM
Hevepovi is currently offline Click here to Send Hevepovi a Private Message Find more posts by Hevepovi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Deadpool :Merc with a mouth#2

Deadpool owns a group of trolls with a severed arm, he skilfully throws his arm like a boomerang & his aim is still good enough to get head-shots. DP also has an afro samurai moment (he slices the troll guy up and has his back towards it, the body separates later)... badass:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Deadpool vs. a raptor owns and rodeo’s the poor thing:

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 04:15 PM
ankur29
ankur

DP suicide Kings #5:

Some Healing:
Still standing so I assume he has healed from the damage from a charging assault from bulldozer(class 10: 10 tonner) which I think may of broken or dislocated his back, and a whack from wreckers mystical crowbar:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Agility:

Dodges gunfire from a handgun shot by tombstone:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 10:02 PM
ankur29
ankur

Cont...

Vs. some freak /hungry big pigs and then
Vs Tombstone (class 10: 6 tonner) with a missing hand, DP’s seems to be healing through the damage as it comes:
lol at him using his exposed bone as a stabbing weapon:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 10:03 PM
CATMANEXE

Hulk #14 2009

Deadpool screws around with Red hulk who pops in while Deadpool is practicing on
robots of himself.

Hulk #15 2009

Deadpool Vs Warpath. fight doesnt reach a conclusion
as its interrupted by a gas explosion.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 09:57 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 08:35 PM
SamZED

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 08:39 PM