KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Deadpool respect thread (NEW!)

Deadpool respect thread (NEW!)
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Thanks a lot Digi. Lots of new scans added on the first page. Including STRENGTH, HEALING FACTOR, SPEED (random display and dodging) and SKILLS. Enjoy people.

Oh and since this is a new page here's a little something.

Deadpool's GREATEST feat:

(please log in to view the image)

Yep. He finally did it. cool

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Feb 21st, 2010 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2010 08:50 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

He shoots he scores!!!!!!!!! too bad i called banned from another site or i would so shove it in someones face who said it would never happen....

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 01:49 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2010 11:54 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 10:22 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Deadpool 61 v2

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 04:37 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Vengenance of MK#7

fight with MK, DP shows ome impressive strength here , kicks apaitent bed at MK, kicks MK through a wall and get distarcyed by a nurse lol:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 05:45 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Great scans guys. Was gonna wait for the round two before posting, but nvrmnd. Great display of strength on Deadpool's part. Also, notice that he doesn't use any weapons, only fists while Moonknight uses his weapons. Waiting for round two.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 08:02 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love Deadpool, to the point of owning every single comic book he has ever been in.

To suggest he's done anything worth respecting since impaling Bullseye is a stretch.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 08:38 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I love Deadpool, to the point of owning every single comic book he has ever been in.

-AC

You somewhat missed your chance to own every, EVERY single issue he has been in, in one giant EBay auction. Believe it or not the lot went for a little over $800. I kid you not. The guy had trouble or something and needed to sell. The issues were in NM/M condition, and some he had more than one cover for, along with some signed.

Whoever won that is a lucky S.O.B.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 09:14 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by SamZED
Great scans guys. Was gonna wait for the round two before posting, but nvrmnd. Great display of strength on Deadpool's part. Also, notice that he doesn't use any weapons, only fists while Moonknight uses his weapons. Waiting for round two.
He was basically going easy on MK.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 09:27 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

great work!! i have for just about the past year or so been getting into deadpool and i really like him...great scans!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 09:42 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
You somewhat missed your chance to own every, EVERY single issue he has been in, in one giant EBay auction. Believe it or not the lot went for a little over $800. I kid you not. The guy had trouble or something and needed to sell. The issues were in NM/M condition, and some he had more than one cover for, along with some signed.

Whoever won that is a lucky S.O.B.

I built my collection up with work.

It's nice to get such a decent lot, and I can see why you'd do it to save money over time, but I sort of see that as cheating.

My collection is from hard work. Same with all my Daredevils. Besides, if you buy in that much bulk, comics have a tendancy to not get read.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Apr 13th, 2010 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 11:42 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Some more feats.

Deadpool gets possessed by a powerful deamon. A battle of wills.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Tracking skills. Red Hulk owes Deadpool some money, so Wade easilly tracks him in no time.

Durability and HF. A scyscrapper collapses on top of Deadpool, Wade is just fine and is making jokes about it.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Some more bullet dodging and acrobatics.

Speed. Another "faster-than-human-eye-reacts" kinda feat. Deadpool disarms the guy so fast he doesn't realise what happened.

Not really THE Deadpool, but his alt reality version Tito deflects a shot from Cyclops with his swords Jedi style.

Last edited by SamZED on Apr 23rd, 2010 at 05:09 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 05:05 PM
steverules_2

Does he fight RH?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 10:38 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

No, Deadpool was going to shoot him with a missile launcher but Red Hulk offered Wade to work for him instead for a reward. Deadpool got to kick Doc Samson in the face though in that book.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 11:32 PM
SamZED

Deadpool Wade Wilson's War.

Takes a barrage of bullets to the chest and is just fine.

Cuts 3 guys that hold hostages to pieces so fast they don't realise what happened, let alone had time to pull the trigger.

Dodges a bullet after it was fired by Domino.

That was actually a part of a plan. Domino wanted to kill the guard but to make it seem like an accident fired at Deadpool knowing he'd dodged it.

Last edited by SamZED on Sep 3rd, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 10:09 AM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

the bullet thing was really impressive...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 11:17 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

making fun of that spiderman feat, that's ****ing awesome.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 07:03 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 07:37 PM
SamZED

Last edited by SamZED on Oct 24th, 2010 at 08:34 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 08:27 AM