KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Deadpool respect thread (NEW!)

Deadpool respect thread (NEW!)
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2013 03:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

lmao deadpool is geting his own video game awesome eek!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2013 05:38 PM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

What issue was that where Deadpool fought the Serpent Society and Marcus Johnson?

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2013 09:04 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Deadpool FTW! Great respect thread smile

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2013 09:10 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Looks like DP is gonna go a few rounds with Werewolf by Night next week in his Gauntlet series. I figured the Legion of Monster would show up sooner or later because there was a statue of them shown in a earlier issue.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2014 10:54 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I really should update this thread. DP's pulled some crazy feats in the past few months.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 08:19 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sieg

It would be cool to see the updates, i am curious to see how stronger Wade becomes

Old Post Mar 18th, 2014 05:32 PM
Sieg is currently offline Click here to Send Sieg a Private Message Find more posts by Sieg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I'd love to but my computer crashed. Can't post anything. Which is sad, DP has had some nice superhuman-level feats in the past few months.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Looks like DP is gonna go a few rounds with Werewolf by Night next week in his Gauntlet series. I figured the Legion of Monster would show up sooner or later because there was a statue of them shown in a earlier issue.
He pretty much stomped the entire team singlehandedly. Not sure if those were the original Werewolf and Frankenstein though. Btw Blade showed up briefly in the Gauntlet 11. Didn't do much though. Killed a bunch of vampires and vanished.

Last edited by SamZED on Mar 18th, 2014 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2014 06:20 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by SamZED
I'd love to but my computer crashed. Can't post anything. Which is sad, DP has had some nice superhuman-level feats in the past few months.

He pretty much stomped the entire team singlehandedly. Not sure if those were the original Werewolf and Frankenstein though. Btw Blade showed up briefly in the Gauntlet 11. Didn't do much though. Killed a bunch of vampires and vanished.
Did he have any dialogue?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2014 10:20 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Did he have any dialogue?
Yeah, he briefly talked to Deadpool. He came to help but said they've still got a score to settle because they left him brainwashed on that train. Wade said he's been actually calling him (along with the Thunderbolts) the moment he realized there's a war coming. Blade killed some vamps then Frankenstein showed up and attacked them, Blade jumped off a roof leaving DP to deal with him and said something like "that's for leaving me on that train". Guess he only cared about killing a bunch of vamps.

Last edited by SamZED on Mar 19th, 2014 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2014 05:04 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Do you think we'll see another Blade/Deadpool encounter?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 04:31 PM
SamZED

Possible. I know for a fact that DP is going to encounter vampires in his series soon. Read an interview. Blade might be there.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 05:37 PM
YFZ 350

Yea I'm not sure we're done with two guys story.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 05:45 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Deadpool started his showndown with Dracula. He's not doing too hot right now, but Dracula did state that Deadpool's blood weakened him.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 09:47 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Doesn't look too good for Deadpool. Then again, did anyone really expect a different outcome? Wade might win this using some sort of plot devise, might very well be that Medusa head.
Interesting, not the first time a vampire tries to drink his blood, the outcome is always the same. Same with zombies.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 05:52 PM
SamZED

Deadpool 27
Once again defeats Wolverine. In a flashback. There were shield agents as well but they didn't do jack to assist Logan so it was basically one on one.
Unless someone beats me before my PC is fixed ill post all the feats eventually. This fight, the one with Dracula and Carnage. Good month for Deadpool.

PS: I guessed right, Wade did invite Blade to the wedding, but apparently he only came in case vampires decided to show up. Either that or he just didn't want to admit he showed for the wedding. Also a nice bro moment with Taskys.

Last edited by SamZED on Apr 9th, 2014 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 06:31 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What exactly happened to your PC?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 07:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Wish I knew. It just wont work. Some critical error bs when I switch it on.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 07:28 PM
YFZ 350

Was Blade at the wedding?

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 07:37 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
Wish I knew. It just wont work. Some critical error bs when I switch it on.

So it's not properly booting? Can't access your account, desktop not showing up?

Have you tried the most basic out of basic stuff like cleaning it out of dust (so there's no overheating), running dos command for chkdsk, punching reset button several times, etc.?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2014 07:45 PM