KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Batman vs Captain america H2H ONLY

Wolverine vs Batman vs Captain america H2H ONLY
Started by: Darth_noodle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

But Bucky did...seems like pis to me

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:59 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
But Bucky did...seems like pis to me

What issue? And did he use his bionic arm?

Old Post May 27th, 2009 01:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

hmmm, im wrong...he shot him, 1st tme bucky put on Caps uniform..i just looked it up, but Bucky did handle himself wel though, I just dont consider Crossbones that great. His fights with Cap non withstanding

Old Post May 27th, 2009 01:17 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

"Marvel's Bane" - Crossbones. He one-shotted him. I don't think Batman could do that (w/o batkick).

He wasnt trying to fight back.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:01 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
He wasnt trying to fight back.

He COULDN'T fight back 'cause he was at clawpoint... and he attacked Logan first...

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

He COULDN'T fight back 'cause he was at clawpoint... and he attacked Logan first...

I know he did. Crossbones wasnt trying to fight when he blasted his gun at Wolverine it was like a last ditch effort how the hell is he going to beat Wolverine and DD and then escape it was a hopeless situation.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:54 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Yeah Bane is way stronger and faster than Crossbones.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 03:10 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I know he did. Crossbones wasnt trying to fight when he blasted his gun at Wolverine it was like a last ditch effort how the hell is he going to beat Wolverine and DD and then escape it was a hopeless situation.

Whatever. He fired a gun and then found himself at clawpoint. I can't see him avoiding that. Anyway, my point was that it took a single punch from Wolverine to knock him out.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah Bane is way stronger and faster than Crossbones.

Even without Venom?

Old Post May 27th, 2009 03:34 PM
Deadline

Whatever. He fired a gun and then found himself at clawpoint. I can't see him avoiding that. Anyway, my point was that it took a single punch from Wolverine to knock him out.

and that could well happen if you had no intention of dodging the attack or putting up a fight. Dont know why you're whatevering me for.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 05:09 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

and that could well happen if you had no intention of dodging the attack or putting up a fight. Dont know why you're whatevering me for.

Just because he didn't want to force his way out of the prison doesn't mean he wanted to get manhandled like that. Especially with DD coming to his defense erm He got pinned to the wall, there was no room for dodging. And adrenaline was most definitely still pumping through his veins, so the feat remains impressive.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 05:32 PM
Deadline

Just because he didn't want to force his way out of the prison doesn't mean he wanted to get manhandled like that. Especially with DD coming to his defense erm He got pinned to the wall, there was no room for dodging. And adrenaline was most definitely still pumping through his veins, so the feat remains impressive.
I dont think he cared wether he got manhandled or not. Firing his gun like that is not the sign of a guy who gives a ****. Yeah Wolverine would have still won but not that easy if Cossbones was trying to make an effort.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 05:45 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

in a one punch contest logan would KO bats maybe not cap but probably.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 06:55 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cap > Bat > Wolvie

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:04 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

cap is the crappiest skilled out martial artist of the bunch what is his form of fighting? judo and mix style of his own design that is basic.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:07 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

People need to stop getting their info from handbooks.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:32 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
cap is the crappiest skilled out martial artist of the bunch what is his form of fighting? judo and mix style of his own design that is basic.

Cap knows a lot more than just Judo...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:37 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
People need to stop getting their info from handbooks.

yeah seriously but where did cap train to be a level seven fighter?

BP and IF have commented on his skills being basic. BP stated the SSS is what makes him a competent fighter.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:37 AM
Mindset

BP thinks he can beat Doom.

What he thinks and what is reality is not the same.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:39 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yeah seriously but where did cap train to be a level seven fighter?

BP and IF have commented on his skills being basic. BP stated the SSS is what makes him a competent fighter.

IF fought Cap for all of a few seconds before making that comment, plus BP has also said that Cap adapts to everything he(BP) tried. IIRC it was during their fight in COCII

Plus Kang has said.

Avengers#53(468)

quote:
Marcus: Initial analysis indicates that they are using the inchoate energies within the pyramid to duplicate our simulacrum-projection technology, though how skilled can they---

Kang: Enough, do not underestimate them. Captain America is an astounding warrior-- he has never fought under these conditions before-- but already he adapts- mastering the form more completely than many who’ve trained for decades, it is what makes him such a worthy foe

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:44 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

adapting in the middle of a fight is great but it is not the same as knowing and being skilled martial knowledge.

cap was tutored in variety of fighting styles but he didnt master them.
its not the same type of training that bats or wolverine under went for their martial knowledge.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:59 AM