KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers ROTF Toyline

Transformers ROTF Toyline
Started by: Darth Rex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Oh how are all those GMC cars doing now....?

laughing out loud

Serves 'em right for the association with the dark one, Michael Bay.

Hopefully they'll abandon those designs now and let their earth modes be cool at last...... Will Bumblebee be able to be the form now that he vandalised in the 1st movie...? wink

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 01:15 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Sucks that Bumblebee can't even be a VW since they don't want to be affiliated with TF's.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 03:56 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Lucky really, cause the potential to explore it or a similar model in a future G1 project could continue.

The saving grace of Bay insisting on the new looks, is that when the trilogy is all done, people wouldn't have to pay Bay's lot for shit.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 01:35 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Sucks that Bumblebee can't even be a VW since they don't want to be affiliated with TF's.

I know that the Bumblebee is synonymous with the VW bug, but his vehicle mode (Camaro) is actually one of my favorite.

By: Juk

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 01:45 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well another reason why G1 rules: No restrictive political bullshit.

I will admit that I actually like Bumblebee's new mode, but think it would have been a more suitable body type for Jazz or Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 01:53 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Not being able to use the VW likeness means we'll probably never get an MP-Bumblebee.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 07:45 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

You'll hate me for it but ive never really liked G1.
Yeah you guys do but i just never have.
Anyway ROTF Toyline yes Scythe i made a mistake that leader Starscream and Voyager Bonecrusher was May 2007!
Apparently Human Alliance Bumblebee is avaiable at Argos in UK at end of the week.

Question/Proporstion
Who prefers the toyline like it is
or
Say Blackout is leader cause he was biggest and they did the classes about size order.
Might be a good idea.

CREATED BY SCYTHE
THE TRANSFORMERS KNOW-IT-ALL!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 08:53 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Darth Rex
You'll hate me for it but ive never really liked G1.
Yeah you guys do but i just never have.
Anyway ROTF Toyline yes Scythe i made a mistake that leader Starscream and Voyager Bonecrusher was May 2007!
Apparently Human Alliance Bumblebee is avaiable at Argos in UK at end of the week.

Question/Proporstion
Who prefers the toyline like it is
or
Say Blackout is leader cause he was biggest and they did the classes about size order.
Might be a good idea.

Dude, don't sweat it. I respect the G1 line, but I don't collect it, nor do I go out of my way to find G1 originals. I like articulation in my figures, so I go for the classics/universe line. I have a G2 Prime, hardly fiddle with it. It was given to me as a gift, and I keep it next to my MP-Prime as a nice gesture of nostalgia. I'd rather someone else who grew up with G1 get a G1 toy than me, they'll respect it and honor it more than I. I grew up with RiD. It wasn't that good, but it had the greatest Decepticon/Transformer ever imo, freakin' Scourge/Black Convoy!!! I never really like Beast Wars, but it has a big ass fanbase. I respect that too.

I like this ROTF toyline because it blends an Alternators sort of feel along with an almost MP feel. I just bought Leader Prime, he's extremely detailed, my god!

As for your question, I'm not sure I understand it. If we are indeed getting a Leader Starscream, I'm more than happy, cuz he's one of my favorites. I liked his goat-legged, gorilla chested, alien looking F-22, and if they do a good a job as they did on Leader Prime, then oh my, that's a spicy meatball.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 05:27 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Got a good haul in today as gifts from a few fans, family, and friends. As well as a few that I bought. Here's what I got.

Sideways: He's a freakin' Audi! *Drools*

Sideswipe: Concept Corvette, looks so nice, and I love his rollarblade feet and scissor arms.

Leader Prime: He's just, godly. He's pretty tall, and looks so goddamn screen-accurate.

Dead End: I bought this guy cuz he just looks like a cute, lil' creepy ass bastard of a RC car.

Starscream: I have the old voyager that was quite chunky, but this new one is so goddamn thin, just like an F-22, and the tattoos he has on his body make it look wicked, love it!

Robot Replicas Starscream: Again, I collect starscreams from all over, so had to pick this guy up. He looks screen-accurate, and it's posable, quite neat.

Gravity-Bots Starscream: This is just the cutest little F-22 jet I've ever seen, it's so cute, it's disgusting. He's also the simplest bot to transform, the whole GB line is just so full of stress-relieving fun!

Finally, I bought Gravity Bots Bumblebee and Deluxe Bumblebee for my fiance as a surprise, hopin' she doesn't read this, haha. They're both good, it's just that Deluxe BB has the biggest "WHO GOES THERE?!?!" eyes I have ever seen on a character, and I watched a lot of Scooby-Doo.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 05:35 AM
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Did they confirm at botcon a leader starscream? I remember reading it in one of the threads but don't recall if hasbro said it was a possibility or they were actually planning it.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 04:07 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

wat i meant was blackout is/was the largest transformers wasn't he.
forget the classes and make them about size comparison.
Blackout largest toy then like megatron and starscream cause they were the biggest. Jazz was the smallest so he is the smallest toy.
Cause at the moment Blackout is smaller than megatron on the toyline
but is bigger than him in the movie.
Do you get me now? big grin

CREATED BY SCYTHE

Last edited by Darth Rex on Jun 3rd, 2009 at 04:35 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 04:32 PM
Darth Rex is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Rex a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Rex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Tenebrous
Did they confirm at botcon a leader starscream? I remember reading it in one of the threads but don't recall if hasbro said it was a possibility or they were actually planning it.

It's not greenlit yet. My sources tell me it's a possability, nothing is certain yet.

wat i meant was blackout is/was the largest transformers wasn't he.
forget the classes and make them about size comparison.
Blackout largest toy then like megatron and starscream cause they were the biggest. Jazz was the smallest so he is the smallest toy.
Cause at the moment Blackout is smaller than megatron on the toyline
but is bigger than him in the movie.
Do you get me now? big grin

Oh, I see. Many people want a Leader Blackout, for size comparison, however, the fact that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: his character might not even be in the sequel, limits his chances of getting a leader sized bot.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 09:37 PM
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Just looked at info from BotCon 2009 they showed a prototype of leader Starscream Here it is:
11:20 LEADER STARSCREAM

11:21 utterly amazing prototype, hidden missiles, spot on to how he looks in the movie, amazing jet mode, you guys will love this one

CREATED BY SCYTHE

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 11:39 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Just looked at info from BotCon 2009 they showed a prototype of leader Starscream Here it is:
11:20 LEADER STARSCREAM

11:21 utterly amazing prototype, hidden missiles, spot on to how he looks in the movie, amazing jet mode, you guys will love this one

Yeah, saw it myself. We were told not to say, but I guess the info is everywhere now. It does look amazing.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 12:55 PM
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

Masterpiece Optimus Prime animation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef8V...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Last edited by Darth Venom on Jun 7th, 2009 at 02:42 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 02:40 PM
Darth Venom is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

*Reminds self to get trailer and long stacks*

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 03:24 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
*Reminds self to get trailer and long stacks*

Do want, also.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:08 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

And once you've easily removed the battle damage, there'd be no difference between your 20th anniversary Prime and the Japanese release. (apart from the grey blaster of the Japanese edtion)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 02:14 PM
Darth Rex
Dark Lord Of The Cookies

Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, saw it myself. We were told not to say, but I guess the info is everywhere now. It does look amazing.

You saw it! I need a picture Starscream is like my fav character! i beg of you please!

CREATED BY SCYTHE

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 02:46 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
And once you've easily removed the battle damage, there'd be no difference between your 20th anniversary Prime and the Japanese release. (apart from the grey blaster of the Japanese edtion)

Mine didn't come with battle damage, it was the dvd edition.

You saw it! I need a picture Starscream is like my fav character! i beg of you please!

We weren't allowed to take pictures nor take in video cameras. Usually someone sneaks in a pic to show people, but no one did this year. I will show pics as soon as they surface though.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 08:16 PM