KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect the Tooth...... THE SABRETOOTH! ooooooooohhhh Scarrry! (Revamped)

Respect the Tooth...... THE SABRETOOTH! ooooooooohhhh Scarrry! (Revamped)
Started by: jinzin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
Also did you add the Sabretooth vs. Ms.Marvel fight? I didn't see it?

Yes, he did. Second page, fourth post.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 10:33 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Sorry but how did you figure that out?

Because I read... confused

"just as formidable as"

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:45 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

If he don't have any feats then we can't assume he's as strong as Cap. can we?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:54 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Okay yeah let's disregard the narrative, I'm sure that doesn't matter. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:56 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by jinzin
Okay yeah let's disregard the narrative, I'm sure that doesn't matter. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I'm not trying to piss on anything but you or maybe it was srank did that to me all the time when I showd Blade related feats.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:57 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'm not trying to piss on anything but you or maybe it was srank did that to me all the time when I showd Blade related feats.
IN his respect thread? I don't remember ever trying to discredit Blade in his own thread. I don't think this is a mature way to go about whatever hostilities you have against me either.

As for the fight, they made it a point to address that Cap was "just as formidable" as his 616 counterpart. Why would there be any point in adressing that it if didn't matter? I don't think it's worth ignoring but some people may, I think Cap performed about as admirably as one could expect and kicked Creed from pillar to post til the end. If people want to assume 616 Cap could perform better it's their perogative but here is no place to have long winded debates about the matter.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 12:02 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

IN his respect thread? I don't remember ever trying to discredit Blade in his own thread. I don't think this is a mature way to go about whatever hostilities you have against me either.

As for the fight, they made it a point to address that Cap was "just as formidable" as his 616 counterpart. Why would there be any point in adressing that it if didn't matter? I don't think it's worth ignoring but some people may, I think Cap performed about as admirably as one could expect and kicked Creed from pillar to post til the end. If people want to assume 616 Cap could perform better it's their perogative but here is no place to have long winded debates about the matter.
I'm fine with taking narration for it's word and I'm now glad you are also. I'll agree that he was Cap level if the narration stated it.

BTW it's about time Creed had some additions to his thread.

Last edited by snoopdogg on May 29th, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 12:05 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Good job jinzin!

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:37 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Because I read... confused

"just as formidable as"

Ok wasnt non 616 Sabretooth narrating that? He also said as formidable as the one I know....has that version of Sabretooth ever fought 616 Cap?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 01:14 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ok wasnt non 616 Sabretooth narrating that? He also said as formidable as the one I know....has that version of Sabretooth ever fought 616 Cap?

It was 616 Psylocke... READ it first, then post...

Old Post May 29th, 2009 01:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It was 616 Psylocke... READ it first, then post...

I did but obvoulsy not welll enough. Dont start im just asking a legit question. What does Psy know about both those characters to know that version is as tough as the original?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 02:41 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

She's had teamups with him before. confused

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:20 PM
Deadline

She's had teamups with him before. confused

and shes had teamups with the non 616 one? Because obvoulsy she would have to know both of them to make a comparison.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 01:09 AM
jinzin

and shes had teamups with the non 616 one? Because obvoulsy she would have to know both of them to make a comparison.

Considering she's near top tier in skill level before her Ogun training, a telepath and intimately familiar with Cap's abilities I would think that there's some validity in her observation of this Cap in action, especially when she's making accurate obervations of other characters in the same arc... Like I said before. If it wasn't important why would they feel a need to mention it in the storyline... You want to ignore it? Your perogative, but again here's not the place.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 04:31 AM
Deadline

Considering she's near top tier in skill level before her Ogun training, a telepath and intimately familiar with Cap's abilities I would think that there's some validity in her observation of this Cap in action, especially when she's making accurate obervations of other characters in the same arc... Like I said before. If it wasn't important why would they feel a need to mention it in the storyline... You want to ignore it? Your perogative, but again here's not the place.

You're probably exaggerating but im going to drop it.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 08:12 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Had to bump this thread....Sabretooth is the shiznit.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 06:59 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 06:45 PM
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 11:07 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

sabretooth latest bio ,wolverine weapon x files:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 09:42 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omgu8mynewt

Awesome thread, I really liked your analysis of his character at the beginning

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 08:32 AM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote