KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect the Tooth...... THE SABRETOOTH! ooooooooohhhh Scarrry! (Revamped)

Respect the Tooth...... THE SABRETOOTH! ooooooooohhhh Scarrry! (Revamped)
Started by: jinzin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blue_beast
Restricted

Account Restricted

great job jinzin i dont really know you but you put a lot ot effort into this thread and you really manage to show sabretooth as the bad ass he is good job

oh and by the way is x-men forever a valid source to judge sabretooths fighting skills? are those fights count as his real skills?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 12:15 PM
blue_beast is currently offline Click here to Send blue_beast a Private Message Find more posts by blue_beast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

quote: (post)

Originally posted by ankur29
sabretooth latest bio ,wolverine weapon x files:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

sorry about the space taking , just trying to get all the bio's together

Last edited by ankur29 on Jul 29th, 2009 at 03:13 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 03:10 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Sick thread! no doubt alot of thought and effort went in and sabretooth....lol ole man creed looks like the supreme badass that he was always meant to be!

RESPECT INDEED!

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 10:55 PM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by ankur29

sorry about the space taking , just trying to get all the bio's together
I just got my latest handbook in the mail today and Creed has a 3 page entry in it.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 11:11 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

X-men forever (#3,4,5)

only reason creed waits to break restrains is becasue the doors arestill closed once they are opened he breaks free :

Creeds while blind jumps out of the way of direct fire:

(please log in to view the image)

Creed isn't just dependent on just his sight like cyclops, his senses are developed to the point where he can feel vibrations of an engery sheild nearby:

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 04:32 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

edit. Great thread

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 07:45 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I see you mention "Classic Sabertooth". When does that entail? I'm trying to brush up on my Sabes history.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 08:39 PM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

I wanted to get some opinions from those who've read the Mutant Massacre Daredevil tie-in. Did Matt beat Sabes or would you consider it more of a stale-mate?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 10:23 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Really just depends on your perspective. Daredevil was obviously landing a lot more punches on Sabretooth, so he was winning in a point bout but he was far more damaged than Sabretooth was by the end and unable to continue at the pace Sabretooth was clearly prepared to. Even though Daredevil performed more admireably, it's like he said, he was just ticking Sabretooth off.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 05:25 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

I hope they bring Creed back, he's one of my favorite characters.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 07:56 PM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by EvilTyrant
I hope they bring Creed back, he's one of my favorite characters.
you'll probably be seeing him, alongside omega red and wolverine's other vanquished foes in his new series, the writer is sending his soul to hell.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 10:06 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Anyone know what comic this is from?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 07:18 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Anyone know what comic this is from?

Marvel Comics Presents... can't remember the issue number but I'll go through my collection and find it for ya easy peasy. Thing was just a Sabrebot.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 03:13 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Don't think I saw these in here:

Sabretooth effortlessly throws Wolvesbane from street level to the top of a 20+ story building with one arm.

Sabretooth rips the head off some Children of the Vault:

Sabretooth chops the head off of a monster from the Dark Hold:

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 6th, 2011 04:22 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

New Avengers v2 #10

Creed (prior to his first upgrade ever) heals from getting shot in the head in mere seconds no expression

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 11:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

New Avengers v2 #11

Creed intentionally gets hit by a truck, fakes getting KO'd and heals in no time.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 10:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
New Avengers v2 #10

Creed (prior to his first upgrade ever) heals from getting shot in the head in mere seconds no expression

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I love Dugan. He shoots him with out question and then goes "he can heal" classic.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2011 08:35 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I love Dugan. He shoots him with out question and then goes "he can heal" classic.
thumb up

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Apr 14th, 2011 08:37 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by jinzin
SABRETOOTH VS. WENDIGO
OVERALL PERFORMANCE:
Sabretooth just goes toe to toe with the Wendigo and takes the fight to him with teeth and claws….. He turned Wendigo into a fur coat! Really….. nuff said.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Pretty badass fight but how on earth did he beat him? To kill Wendigo you gotta take out his heart not bite his throat what not. I like how Sabertooth was kicking every ones ass in the area that was amazing but they went against wendigos logic in this fight by dieing from just that bite. I dont know if off panel he some how pulled his heart out, but I remembed usually it took wolverine letting wendigo fall on his claws, or wolverine getting thrown through him by a class 100 character. Do you by any chance have the sabertooth vs Hulk fight? That was a pretty good showing.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 01:35 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by kakuzu
To kill Wendigo you gotta take out his heart not bite his throat what not.

You won't kill Wendigo by ripping his heart out, either... no expression

I don't think Creed and Hulk fought.

Old Post May 16th, 2011 01:40 AM