KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect the Tooth...... THE SABRETOOTH! ooooooooohhhh Scarrry! (Revamped)

Respect the Tooth...... THE SABRETOOTH! ooooooooohhhh Scarrry! (Revamped)
Started by: jinzin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I know i'm going a little off topic here, but this seems to be the best place to ask. Would anyone know of any good Sabretooth art that could be used for sigs/wallpapers and the like? I know it's a big ask, but if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

It's for a woman, so you know it's a good cause.

Back to respect thread now...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 12:25 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The alt cover for Venom 03 has some nice Sabrtooth renditions of his various incarnations:

(please log in to view the image)

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 02:33 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thanks man...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 26th, 2011 05:16 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Since I asked in the other thread, I'll ask here.

Any ETA on a remake?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 05:52 PM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Sorry. Not as of yet. Like I had said before, I had TONS of shit scanned and organized and my computer and then it failed. I started working on it again but had to put it on hold because my fighting gym moved 3 times in the last 6 months on top of me putting a lot of time into training and taking a couple of fights etc. I'll be getting back to it soon though, but I'll probably need some help. For all the things I lost I'm probably missing huge chunks of shit at this point.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 11:20 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

And.... why the hell is Sabretooth on the cover of Venom 3? What the f**k?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 11:20 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
And.... why the hell is Sabretooth on the cover of Venom 3? What the f**k?

Marvel just wanted to show X-related characters on the alternative covers of various books.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 11:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Originally posted by jinzin
Sorry. Not as of yet. Like I had said before, I had TONS of shit scanned and organized and my computer and then it failed. I started working on it again but had to put it on hold because my fighting gym moved 3 times in the last 6 months on top of me putting a lot of time into training and taking a couple of fights etc. I'll be getting back to it soon though, but I'll probably need some help. For all the things I lost I'm probably missing huge chunks of shit at this point.

That's fine Jin, just wondering what the status of both threads was. Take your time.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2011 02:27 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DontEatMeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The alt cover for Venom 03 has some nice Sabrtooth renditions of his various incarnations:

(please log in to view the image)

hi i was just wondering about the sabretooth look the first one on the right where is it from? i also remember seeing a fight between this sabretooth and wolverine with pointed beard can someone tell me where is it from?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 09:32 AM
DontEatMeat is currently offline Click here to Send DontEatMeat a Private Message Find more posts by DontEatMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

just a comment and a question. First of all the Marvel Super Heroes summer special should actually take place between Sabes' fight with Spider-man and the Mutant Massacre. Basically, they finished 25 issues of Ms. Marvel but only published 23 of them before the book was canceled so they published the last two issues (her fighting sabes and the brotherhood) in that anthology over a decade later.

My question is have they ever explained Puss in Boots' lack of healing factor prior to becoming a Marauder in book? Was he punished by Romulus only to have his healing factor restored by Sinister?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2012 05:05 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Ok, I guess it hasn't been explained in continuity. What do you guys think of the Chris Claremont explanation that all appearances in his original costume are really shitty Mr. Sinister clones and that we didn't met the genuine article till the late 80's/early 90's?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 07:58 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Originally posted by Darth Jello
Ok, I guess it hasn't been explained in continuity. What do you guys think of the Chris Claremont explanation that all appearances in his original costume are really shitty Mr. Sinister clones and that we didn't met the genuine article till the late 80's/early 90's?
crappy explanation since Mr. Sinister admitted he culdnt clone sabretooth for decades and he couldnt get access to Sabretooth's DNA in the late 80's and 90's...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 04:18 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

That was Claremont's original intent. So I guess Sabes was just having some problems with his powers?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 04:39 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

AoA Creed was able to penetrate AoA Blob's skin, pretty impressive considering he's shown some resistance to bullets and completely no-sold AoA Kurt's swords.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2012 09:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

So then is it possible that sometime after The First X-Men or Weapon X, Romulus abandoned Creed and took away most of his healing factor and forcing him to stick with The Foreigner for work and training? Did Sinister restore some of those lost abilities? I mean not even counting being destroyed by Black Cat and Misty Knight, being one shotted by Wolverine in San Francisco and during Inferno seems out of character to modern Sabes.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2012 08:24 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Nietzschean
crappy explanation since Mr. Sinister admitted he culdnt clone sabretooth for decades and he couldnt get access to Sabretooth's DNA in the late 80's and 90's...

Put that alongside the confused history and possible blood relation to Wolverine (which has spun out into many different dead end storylines), and you have Sabretooth - the best there is at what he does, which is...being contradictory. no expression

The movies got to the heart of this three years ago, making him Logan's half brother. You'd think Marvel could have gotten on board with this - wasn't it the X-Men movie series that pushed them into finally revealing all in Wolverine: Origin? Instead they've sat on their hands, not knowing which direction to take regarding their full relationship.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 4th, 2012 10:13 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

The best laid plans....

It's no different than when Mr. Sinister was written as being a little mutant kid with the worst powers ever

Old Post Dec 5th, 2012 05:10 AM
fio639

bump ,Any updated feats from him ?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 05:07 PM
fio639 is currently offline Click here to Send fio639 a Private Message Find more posts by fio639 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fio639

Also did he get the adamantium back ?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 05:08 PM
fio639 is currently offline Click here to Send fio639 a Private Message Find more posts by fio639 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by fio639
bump ,Any updated feats from him ?

Jobbing somewhat... but got quite a few good feats, too:

http://i.imgur.com/bXAvkIc.png

High Evolutionary: I've never seen anything like this.

Scientist: The creature's tracking and healing abilities go far beyond anything I've encountered.

Originally posted by fio639
Also did he get the adamantium back ?

No.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2016 05:32 PM