KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tyrant/Surtur w/Twilight/Ymir vs Exitar/Arishem/Ziran

Tyrant/Surtur w/Twilight/Ymir vs Exitar/Arishem/Ziran
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BUSTER1
They would all lose to Rulk
Nah.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 11:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Galactus humbled Rulk

Celestials do the same

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 11:51 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by kgkg
It’s not strange because sometimes they are referring to the most powerful of the host that appears. Other times the writers or a character describing the celestials doesn’t know all the Celestials to make such “claims” valid. Also Celestial have undergone few changes since there first appearance as more Celestial show up things are bound to change so maybe claims are only correct for that period of time. Like when they introduced Exitar he was now the most powerful and when Tiamut showed up he took the title etc.

And sometimes to the individual celestial disregarding that the host is there. Agreed. I disagree, to some extent. while it is true that we have gotten to know more Celestials by name the amount of those recently presented have been fairly low compared to what happened at the Celestials "prime" the only one I can think of that we were recently introduced to was Ashema the Listener... And that is some years ago now. Tiamut was around before Exitar was given the statement by Thor I believe.

That’s correct Tiamut is the only one who has evolved to Fulcrum level but there has been many Celestials who have grown in power as shown by Fulcrum. As we have seen in the Prime Celestials that there are those who exceed the norm.

Evolved to the Fulcrum's level of awarness as I read the scan, and that is probably wrong btw, is that some Celestials have evolved into Beings of Greater Power (greater then Fulcrums own perhaps?) but they is a failure because they haven't attained free will. Fact remains that we have never "seen" the Prime Celestial exceed the norm, because according to Kubik a normal Celestial can warp a entire Universe if he wishes.

It is Ziran and TOAA. I didn’t mean it wasn’t them it’s that the writer never mentioned them by their names (iirc) meaning it didn’t really matter which Celestials they picked. It was a way of showing that in Cosmic scales Celestial are up there. Other Celestials don’t really have feat like the big three Arishem , DC , and Exitar and these are the guys always mentioned as top guns when it comes to Celestials.

The writers need to become more educated about the Characters they include stick out tongue. As mentioned Above I would disagree, but given what the Celestials are in the Universe we wouldn't seen them do what Kubik did so based on that line of thought, No we haven't seen any Celestials perform what the trinity you mentioned have, but again they can hardly be compared to the average Celestial.

Likewise.

Cool.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:23 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

The greatest thing about the Celestials are they are still a mystery

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 06:16 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by guy222
The greatest thing about the Celestials are they are still a mystery

A mystery indeed, sucks that cancelled that series

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 07:34 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Marvel goofed

Hopefully, they show up again

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 07:43 PM