KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder man, Wonder woman vs. Capt. Marvel. MS. Marvel

Wonder man, Wonder woman vs. Capt. Marvel. MS. Marvel
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Diana should be no threat to a properly written Billy, Binary would've been overkill, unless this is classic Simon then it'd b a better matchup

what makes her not a threat to him?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 30th, 2009 07:38 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Durability for one, he' eclipses her in strength and should be faster. She should only trump him in h2h.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 07:47 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You should see how much pain I can take. wink

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 30th, 2009 07:49 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Durability for one, he' eclipses her in strength and should be faster. She should only trump him in h2h.

actually they are comparable. Captain marvel is weaker then superman, his magical body is what makes them equal. Wonder woman while still probbly weaker is not by much.

but yea durability is higher

Old Post May 30th, 2009 07:52 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

and what way would they really fight besides h2h

Old Post May 30th, 2009 07:55 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by jalek moye
actually they are comparable. Captain marvel is weaker then superman, his magical body is what makes them equal. Wonder woman while still probbly weaker is not by much.

but yea durability is higher

Captain Marvel is stronger than Superman imo not by a vast amount but Ive always seen marvel as being the best. Diana is weaker than both, and slower and not nearly as durable. And as far as h2h i was referring to her martial arts skills.

@ wei I would destroy your mind body and soul with just a touch from my fingertips!!

Old Post May 30th, 2009 08:02 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

what has he done to make him stronger then superman, they are equals and I and some others always assumed his magic body edged out any phsyical advantage that supes had

and she tends to fight at a faster speed then both of them actually, although they can fly faster

Old Post May 30th, 2009 08:05 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Then that may the pain that I have long desired for. I love The Juggernaut because he is an invulnerable beast, I wish to have that invulnerability so that it may be crushed before an even more powerful woman.[/creepycomment]

Yes Captain Marvel is the best though.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 30th, 2009 08:07 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Then that may the pain that I have long desired for. I love The Juggernaut because he is an invulnerable beast, I wish to have that invulnerability so that it may be crushed before an even more powerful woman.[/creepycomment]

LMAO!! roll eyes (sarcastic) I wonder where i left my whip

Old Post May 30th, 2009 08:35 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

LMAO!! roll eyes (sarcastic) I wonder where i left my whip

You decided to turn it into my tail via painful insertion.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 30th, 2009 10:35 AM