KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman and Nightwing: The Official Thread

Batman and Nightwing: The Official Thread
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Batman and Nightwing: The Official Thread

All right we have all read Battle for the Cowl.. Some loved it.. Some hated it..

Dick is now Gotham's Newest protector.. Discus how he will fare against the usual suspects and quite possibly brand new villains..

Also remember next week Batman and Robin # 1

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Last edited by Badabing on Sep 7th, 2011 at 02:05 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 07:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

Why can't they bring back Bruce Wayne? I suppose DC are trying to match marvel's killing of Captain America.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post May 31st, 2009 04:45 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Miguelohara563
Why can't they bring back Bruce Wayne? I suppose DC are trying to match marvel's killing of Captain America.

Let them experiment a little... Who know? Maybe when Bruce comes back, they'll continue this version of the character as an alternate version...

Old Post May 31st, 2009 11:29 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bruce WILL return, but for now let us all see how Dick Grayson likes being Batman

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:44 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Thats what I thought...accept DC have kinda taken a different path and not killed off Bruce which doesn't surprise me. Isn't Bruce back in the stone age or something? How the hell is he gonna return from that messed

Grayson can don the costume and gadgets but to me he'll never be the true batman no matter how good he is, this may just be me but I will always consider the true batman to be Bruce Wayne

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 07:08 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Bruce WILL return, but for now let us all see how Dick Grayson likes being Batman

What he said.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 10:04 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Which was more of a copy of Death of Superman, actually.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 10:30 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2
Thats what I thought...accept DC have kinda taken a different path and not killed off Bruce which doesn't surprise me. Isn't Bruce back in the stone age or something? How the hell is he gonna return from that messed

Grayson can don the costume and gadgets but to me he'll never be the true batman no matter how good he is, this may just be me but I will always consider the true batman to be Bruce Wayne

I have a few suspicions on how Bruce returns from the stone age, but I will wait and see how Morrison does the story..

True there is only one true Batman and his name is Bruce Wayne, but I do think that Dick Grayson will be good

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 07:00 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 12:23 AM
Badabing
Karen

Grayson will do okay. He doesn't have the mind or the intimidation of Bruce. But he's capable...especially as shown in the past year.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 04:36 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Badabing
Grayson will do okay. He doesn't have the mind or the intimidation of Bruce. But he's capable...especially as shown in the past year.

i agree

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 04:39 AM
Mindset

Too bad the new batmobile is gay.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 04:42 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Mindset
Too bad the new batmobile is gay.

I kind of like it..

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 06:26 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by steverules_2

bruce was already making sure he would be found at the end of FC...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 10:19 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Is morrison writing this?....thank god i stopped collecting this ...so damien is robin.... sick ..why do i get the feeling morrison is pushing this uninteresting character down our throats.good luck reading this....i will count myself lucky to have dropped this and all batman titles......though i am a huge Grayson/nightwing/batman fan, and i am glad to see Dick get his time to shine as bats....i aint got no interest in buying this.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 12:02 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Dick's already had a temporary run as Batman (in "Prodigal", just after KnightsEnd), so I don't see what the point is of again making him Batman for such a brief time (which it'll inevitably be). Other than to make ****ing money, of course. Dick's already proven he's a worthy successor when Bruce finally retires/ dies.

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 06:26 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kainreaver

ANd to celebrate Batman & Robin...A trailer that shows a very different side of the movie......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60pg6VsoGbk

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:40 AM
Kainreaver is currently offline Click here to Send Kainreaver a Private Message Find more posts by Kainreaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Robin/Dick still sucks.....even as Batman.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 12:07 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will44
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pretty excited about it. I realize that Marvel just did this with Captain America, but this feels different because Dick's been waiting in the wings for along time.

Now if Jason Todd had taken over, then forget it, it would have been a total rip off... but so far I'm enjoying what I'm seeing from Morison and crew.

BTW, I'm new here. I hope to stick around a while, but I'd also like to invite people to check out a website I run. Dick Grayson is my favorite comic book character, and if there are others here who really like him, please check it out. It's at nightwingfanclub . com

Thanks!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 02:49 AM
Will44 is currently offline Click here to Send Will44 a Private Message Find more posts by Will44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Scans are forthcoming soon from Batman # 687

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:59 PM