KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman and Nightwing: The Official Thread

Batman and Nightwing: The Official Thread
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 12:19 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Great issue thumb up

Ed benes is back on form in a huge way.

Far as Dick goes, i dunno. By my own admission, i'm more a Nightwing fan than a Batman fan (but not by a whole lot), but i just don't like Dick as Batman. I thought he'd stepped out of that shadow a long time ago.

Now that he is Batman, though, i can't imagine anyone (bar Bruce) that would do a better job.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 04:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

the scene with alfred almost brought a tear to my eye

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 04:33 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
the scene with alfred almost brought a tear to my eye

that was a very sad scene

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 07:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will44
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was very disappointed with Batman 687. I'm not a fan of Winick, but I thought I would try it because it had my favorite character in it.

Man, I should have stayed away. Winick writes the worst dialogue. "you got served" and "hang in there baby" are witty comments? Ugh.

The storyline ended on a cliffhanger, of course. That's standard for Winick. And it's really bad. 5 bucks says the final scene is not resolved in Batman 688.

And overall, it was just more of the same. Everyone is sad. Okay, we already moved past that with batman and robin #1. if anything, Batman 687 should have come out first as a segue into B&R #1. instead by putting it out afterwards, it feels like a step backwards.

Still, Dick grayson fans should check out nightwingfanclub.com. And visit our forum too and share your thoughts!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 01:02 AM
Will44 is currently offline Click here to Send Will44 a Private Message Find more posts by Will44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I will post some scans of Batman: Streets of Gotham after i read it this week

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 04:12 AM
Will44
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I will post some scans of Batman: Streets of Gotham after i read it this week

That'll be cool, but I'm definitely picking it up myself, either way. I have very high hopes for Dini.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 04:25 PM
Will44 is currently offline Click here to Send Will44 a Private Message Find more posts by Will44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 12:12 AM
Quincy
Debaser

thanks for the upload bruce

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 03:26 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Quincy
thanks for the upload bruce

no prob

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 03:31 AM
Indestructible
The Power House

If Bruce dosnt return(whic he WILL) Im done with the book. Bruce Wayne IS and ALWAYS WILL be Batman. If they dont bring him back I will call up Dc and be all like "WTF are you thinking?!?!?!?!?!?" lol jk but I will be pissed. And if the dont bring back Steve Rogers I will freak on Marvel lol

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jun 21st, 2009 01:26 AM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Question: Should Dick as Batman continue to use his escrima sticks? Should he also create brand new Bat weapons

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 06:53 PM
Phil3940

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 07:49 PM
Phil3940 is currently offline Click here to Send Phil3940 a Private Message Find more posts by Phil3940 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Phil3940
I did check it pics, they all red [x[ sad

I will see what I can do later

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 10:07 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Jun 23rd, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 11:54 PM
Squirrel Fart

Is this Batman like Bruce or like Dick?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 12:21 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by The Nuul
Is this Batman like Bruce or like Dick?

the one in that post is dick.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 01:50 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Raoul
the one in that post is dick.

I mean the way the new Batman behaves...does he act like Bruce or like Dick in the Batman suit. Because I read some and it reads like Bruce and not Dick.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 03:26 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Even before he put the suit on Dick seemed a little more harcore than he used to be he straight told Bane and Deadshot to get lost and they did laughing

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 05:12 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by The Nuul
I mean the way the new Batman behaves...does he act like Bruce or like Dick in the Batman suit. Because I read some and it reads like Bruce and not Dick.

He has to maintain the illusion that nothing has changed, that Bruce is still wearing the Cowl, at least to the world at large. Many people had the same complaint with the way he was acting in Streets of Gotham but they fail to see that it's the way he should be otherwise the villains, citizens etc. would catch that Bruce is gone. Check out in Batman & Robin how he acts how he acts when he is around Robin (Damien)/Alfred.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 05:52 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote