KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RETROSPECTION- Rianna vs. Del

RETROSPECTION- Rianna vs. Del
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Rianna, recovering from her stumble down the stairs, ducks under Del and behind Del as he leaps over her, slicing her sabers at his back.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 03:58 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Diving back up the stairs, Rianna narrowly misses Del, who lands heavily on the stairs and drives his lightsabers through the steps in a burst of sparks. He quickly withdraws them, intercepts Rianna's riposte with his shield, then proceeds to try pushing her back up the stairs. However, he has trouble recovering from the initial counter and is himself pushed back, out onto the floor.

Score:

Rianna- 1, Del- 1.

Rianna to attack, Del to defend.

"I will kill you!" Del seethes. You can sense he can barely contain his anger.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 04:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Oh, and I thought you believed you were above this? What with all of your talk of the Light being better?" Rianna says smoothly, continuing to taunt him. Using her height advantage over him at the moment, she swings her lightsabers down with all of her strength, trying to break through his guard.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 04:28 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Del only growls as he raises one blade in a backhand grip to block, then alternates to the other. He repeats his a few times as you hammer down on him with your attack, then he shifts his grip and swipes at your feet, the sabers skittering along the steps. In order to not have your feet removed, you must backstep up the stairs as he keeps up a whirling striking at your feet.

Score:

Rianna- 1, Del- 2.

Del to attack, Rianna to defend.

As he progresses and pushes you back, he launches a series of jabs towards your legs.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 05:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna goes up a few steps to avoid him, angling her lightsaber to catch his blades and cause them to slide off to the side.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 04:13 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Because Rianna moves back further and deflects his attacks, Del's feint is unsuccessful. He was trying to lure you into concentrating on defending your footing so that he could launch a thrust up into your stomach. However, with your backpedaling, his lightsabers do not have enough reach and the attack falls short. This leaves him open for your counter, and you drive him back down the stairs once more.

Score:

Rianna- 2, Del- 2.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 04:16 PM
Peach
mordrem

Smirking at Del, Rianna suddenly jumps up and towards him, planting her boot firmly on his head and using it to push herself over him in a flip, landing behind him. As soon as she lands, she twirls around to slice her sabers at his back.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 04:24 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The springboard kick goes as planned; Del grunts as his face is suddenly filled with leather boot, causing him to stumble as you flip over him. However, instead of trying to meet your blows evenly, he spins haphazardly about and catches everything on that frustrating shield of his. Once he has regained his focus, he performs an old duelling maneuver that actually manages to knock one of your lightsabers from your hand, sweeping it out first with one blade then smacking it with the other.

Score:

Rianna- 2, Del- 3.

Not giving you a chance to recover your discarded weapon, Del begins laying into Rianna with as much might as he can muster, though keeping his shield in the event that you slip past.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 04:35 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna deftly steps towards Del's unshielded side, angling her saber so that his blows slide off harmlessly, while using the Force to call her other saber back to her.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 04:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Moving off to the side to flank your opponent has the effect of causing him to put too much effort into his blows, and he has to make up for the anticipation of solid blade contact in his footing. It gives you ample time to recover your second lightsaber, while taking advantage of Del's clumsy footing to trip him so that he rolls down the stairs as you did earlier. He sprawls out on the floor at the bottom but quickly recovers.

This is a close fight indeed...

Score:

Rianna- 3, Del- 3.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 10:10 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will immediately follow after him, bringing her sabers down on him in a powerful blow.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 10:42 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The result is a saber lock, as both combatants take the strong-arm tactic this round. Whilst Del is the stronger of the two, Rianna is the more skilled; she knows how to handle herself in this situation. The four blades flicker and grind for a moment as both duellists try to push the other away to win the lock. Neither is successful, until Del decides to cheat, once again, with that shield of his. He suddenly breaks out of the lock and throws his weight into the shield against Rianna's blades, then spins around and nearly cuts her in two! Cheeky bastard.

Score:

Rianna- 3, Del- 4. Match point.

Del keeps at it with the spinning blows, bringing one lightsaber around for a sweeping blow then rotating to the next, following through again and again to not let the pressure off.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 11:00 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will use both blades to smoothly parry his blows, while taking a step back up the stairs.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 11:19 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The blades connect with even timing, flashing briefly each time the attack is parried as Rianna takes the high ground again. As her parrying takes little energy, Del wears himself out on the attack. An uneventful round...

Score:

Rianna- 4, Del- 4.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 11:40 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will launch an attack of several fast slashes and jabs, aimed to wear him down trying to block them, before whirling around and slicing at him, aiming to remove the shield (or maybe his arm with it).

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 12:08 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The pair of you keep spinning around and whirling, alternating between lightsabers as he tries to block and you try to strike, moving back and forth on the stairway. Rianna's tactic of tiring Del's defense works eventually, and she manages to move past his guard and make a precise incision on his cybernetic arm that damages the shield unit, shutting it off permanently.

Score:

Rianna- 5, Del- 4. Match point.

Not content to keep battering at your obviously strong defenses, Del leaps to one side and kicks off of the railing on the edge of the stairs, launching himself at your side with lightsabers ready to swipe through you...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 01:54 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will simply wait, holding her sabers up in a defensive position, before stepping to the side and parrying his sabers away from her.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 01:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Del comes racing towards Rianna with a mighty yell... but she times her response well and sidesteps the attack before bringing her lightsabers crashing down on his body in midair, cutting him in three across the chest and at the waist.

Score:

Rianna- 6, Del- 4. Match to Rianna.

You may now return to the game thread.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 02:02 AM