KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman, Gladiator vs. Sentry, Mon-el.

Superman, Gladiator vs. Sentry, Mon-el.
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
hmm.. i am not convinced, sentry took some punches from an earth shaker and somehow we are supposed to believe he can take a punch from a earth mover..umm.. no dont think so wink
THAT........was a very smart comeback!

Old Post May 31st, 2009 06:53 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

hmm.. i am not convinced, sentry took some punches from an earth shaker and somehow we are supposed to believe he can take a punch from a earth mover..umm.. no dont think so wink
When has Supes moved the Earth on his own?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 31st, 2009 06:54 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

that one time when GL made him a harness.. what was hulks strength feat again? cause jugg showed that hulks strength wasnt any better then it was in the past.

at his peak hulk was shaking NY city nothing more.. supe has them outgunned.

@LAWEST9 , you crackin wise with me? or do you actually agree.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:02 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Wild Shadow: Do me a favor and go ahead and tell me what a freefalling body in space weighs.

Go ahead. I'm sure you can manage it.

...In the instance you're talking about, the Earth was not in orbit. Meaning its gravitational attraction = virtually nonexistent.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:08 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

that one time when GL made him a harness.. what was hulks strength feat again? cause jugg showed that hulks strength wasnt any better then it was in the past.

Hulk pulled together the tectonic plates of Skaar, this was before he was at WWH levels.

Great example using Juggs, because someone immune to physical harm is really a great measuring stick.

Hulk was destroying the eastern seaboard by stomping...

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:10 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Enyalus
Wild Shadow: Do me a favor and go ahead and tell me what a freefalling body in space weighs.

Go ahead. I'm sure you can manage it.

...In the instance you're talking about, the Earth was not in orbit. Meaning its gravitational attraction = virtually nonexistent.
So.. Starfire could accomplish the same feat?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:14 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Easily.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:16 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

what about when WW, supes martain lifted the specter or the book of the universe? some how i dont see hulk lifting a portion of that?

Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

what about when WW, supes martain lifted the specter or the book of the universe? some how i dont see hulk lifting a portion of that?
Tell me how much an Eternity weighs.

Tell me how much a magical book weighs.

Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Juntai
So.. Starfire could accomplish the same feat?

Nah. Because apparently Superman = GLC, and Starfire < GLC or Superman.

Also...pulling is vastly inferior to lifting. Especially when you don't use your arms. Which is why I'm not exactly sure why people attempt to use that feat to justify why Superman would punch out somebody.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:17 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

In addition to what Mindset said...those are shared lifting feats.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:18 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

In addition to what Mindset said...those are shared lifting feats.

thats why i said a portion of the weight.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:20 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

thats why i said a portion of the weight.

Cool. Until you determine how much he was actually lifting, we'll stick with the notion that WWH and Superman are comparable in strength.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:23 AM
lawest9

Actually i agree with you!

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:25 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool. Until you determine how much he was actually lifting, we'll stick with the notion that WWH and Superman are comparable in strength.

your kidding right the weight itself would be incalculable for both items.. all the mass in the universe localized in one area would be far more then hulk has bn shown to lift no matter how many ways you cut it. cool

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:27 AM
Mindset

. . .

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:27 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
. . .

i'll take that as a consensus wink

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:29 AM
Mindset

Anyway, Hulk has comparable strength to both Glads and Supes.

Fact.

Wild Shadow did not actually read WWH.

Fact.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:31 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
Anyway, Hulk has comparable strength to both Glads and Supes.

Fact.

Wild Shadow did not actually read WWH.

Fact.

i did too... mad i just thought it was retarted and didnt see sentry or hulk being superman like in strength or anything..

pretty sure supes and zod destroyed a planet just by the shear impact of their blows thats not even counting that supes punches actually hurt superboy prime which neither hulk or sentry are. stick out tongue

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:34 AM
Mindset

Connor hurt Superboy Prime too.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 07:38 AM