KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » A,M,M,D,C Vs. L,G,K,S,C

A,M,M,D,C Vs. L,G,K,S,C
Started by: Q'Anilia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

It's like an epic 5v5 arena match. I hope they don't forget their resilience gear!

If Starkiller tried to concentrate on one of the big guys on Team 1, then Archimonde, Deathwing or Medivh would put some horrible, horrible curse on him. If Ganondorf tried to seal anyone away, he'd be ganged up upon and spanked for being a naughty boy. Alternatively, Archimonde could spam Anti-magic shells on his team just before the battle.

Ahh, the beauty of teamwork. So many possibilities on both sides.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:07 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes but thats not going to be the case is it, theres 5 members on each team, considering Galen can use the force damn quickly Archimonde could be dead long before Galen is, Team 2 could use the tactic of all defending Galen while he picks off the Warcraft team with great ease. Deathwing is prob the weakest on Team 1, Cloud almost useless in Team 2.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:10 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
He still needs to find them. Kratos will probably collide with Archimonde and we'll have another Archimonde/Malorne encounter. Deathwing will probably act as airsupport and sadly enough help with the incineration of the forest. He'll probably drop some lava where his enemies hide.

The real danger here is honestly Medivh. Much like Ganon he can sense someone far away and teleport there. He will probably go for Starkiller first though, given he oppose the greatest threat to Archimonde.

This is the death sequence as I see it:

Medivh > Starkiller.
Medivh > Cloud.
Ganon > Medivh.
Ganon > Cenarius.
Deathwing, Malfurion > Ganon.
Deathwing, Archimonde > Kratos.

That's just a top-of-my-head draft stick out tongue
Only unlike Malorne Kratos is not some chump who is having his neck snapped, he is already phenomenolly strong as a Demi-God, with full God powers along with being 500 feet tall, he would be horrendously so. He could throw Arichmonde out of orbit and tear Deathwing in half.

How will Medivh stop himself from being crushed to a marbel by Galen Marek?

Deathwing can be killed by Kratos or Galen Marek, Arichmonde by Kratos and possibly Ganon. Malfurion and Cenarius get stepped on by Kratos who doesn't even notice and continues walking. Medivh cannot take Galen Marek alone, probably not Ganon either.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by Burning thought
Yes but thats not going to be the case is it, theres 5 members on each team, considering Galen can use the force damn quickly Archimonde could be dead long before Galen is, Team 2 could use the tactic of all defending Galen while he picks off the Warcraft team with great ease. Deathwing is prob the weakest on Team 1, Cloud almost useless in Team 2.

Could work if Medivh needed time. They can form a box around Galen and he'd still die. Medivh would appear in the middle of everything and melt Galen and probably Cloud too. He'd die after, but Galen would be out of the picture.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:15 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

So youve got Archimonde and Medihv dead for the cost of Galen and Cloud...not a good move tbh..and thats not necesserily true, as said before Galen has the reflexes of a Jedi, tis beyond human, he may just react quick enough to blast Medihvs head off with the force before the mage can cast a spell. And doesnt team 2 have someone who can use shielding? I am sure one of those slow FF spells from Cloud could protect Galan.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:18 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by NemeBro
Only unlike Malorne Kratos is not some chump who is having his neck snapped, he is already phenomenolly strong as a Demi-God, with full God powers along with being 500 feet tall, he would be horrendously so. He could throw Arichmonde out of orbit and tear Deathwing in half.

How will Medivh stop himself from being crushed to a marbel by Galen Marek?

Deathwing can be killed by Kratos or Galen Marek, Arichmonde by Kratos and possibly Ganon. Malfurion and Cenarius get stepped on by Kratos who doesn't even notice and continues walking. Medivh cannot take Galen Marek alone, probably not Ganon either.

I've seen Kratos at his largest, and Archimonde is taller than him to begin with. I don't know the extent of Kratos strength, but Archimonde is not exactly weak. I've removed BFR, so the fight will take place where they clash. No one is thrown into orbit (Although that wouldn't keep Archimonde away)

Deathwing, judging by what I've seen of Kratos is faster than him and could easily evade his attempts to grab him. Given he could send three massive dragons flying with a single, immediate spell, he'd be of more opposition than you might think wink

So let's say Galen discovers Medivh first. Medivh is superior Galen in telekinesis, and has shown capability at resisting telekinesis in the past. His farsight allow him to forsee an event and prepare for it, so he'd counter Galen's counter and (as already mentioned) melt him.

Malfurion has ensnared Archimonde, so he could also ensnare Kratos. With aid of Cenarius, it'd be even easier. If you are thinking that Kratos is strong enough to break the vines, you're right. So was Archimonde. But Malfurion literally drowned him with vines. I'm not talking hundreds of roots stretching out, but countless thousands of roots that flood him constantly. Archimonde tore them apart like grass, but despite his utter ease in terms of physical strength, the sheer numbers became too much.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:23 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

So youve got Archimonde and Medihv dead for the cost of Galen and Cloud...not a good move tbh..and thats not necesserily true, as said before Galen has the reflexes of a Jedi, tis beyond human, he may just react quick enough to blast Medihvs head off with the force before the mage can cast a spell. And doesnt team 2 have someone who can use shielding? I am sure one of those slow FF spells from Cloud could protect Galan.

Archimonde dead? Where did he die in my post? And he may have whichever reflexes he wants. He has no protection against Medivh melting him. Medivh on the other hand has the power to protect himself from Galen.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:24 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Useless if Medivh cant react fast enough, Galen would just use the force and medivh would be a smear beforeh e could react to Galans attack, and yes, in the moment Medivh teleports you cant assume Galan has not tried by then, what with his quicker reaction time as well to hit Archimonde, who would explode or shatter and drop dead as >the weight of a 1600 meter, bulky imperial starship strikes him.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:31 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Galen can't exert that much force at once. He didn't tear that Star Destroyer apart, he brought it down, little by little. Even that took a lot of concentration. Archimonde is ridiculously resilient to physical and most magical forces. He could curse Galen before he could concentrate on him or even counter it with his own TK.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:38 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Useless if Medivh cant react fast enough, Galen would just use the force and medivh would be a smear beforeh e could react to Galans attack, and yes, in the moment Medivh teleports you cant assume Galan has not tried by then, what with his quicker reaction time as well to hit Archimonde, who would explode or shatter and drop dead as >the weight of a 1600 meter, bulky imperial starship strikes him.
First of all, Galen has never destroyed ANYTHING 50 miles away. Furthermore, Galen has not shown capability to do anything to Archimonde other than possibly force him to his knees. He didn't create a single dent on the Star Destroyer.
According to sources, he didn't even pull it down but rather redirected it and then failed at stopping it. Third, Galen does not move faster than Medivh thinks. The shield will be up before he has a chance to do anything, and then his own TK will be bested and he'll be destroyed.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:40 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

He had to be able to take its weight so obviously he did use that much force, even half of that force concentrated on Archimondes head would explode it. And Archimonde does not have Galens TK nor reactions to match Galen unless you have a source to state thus?

First of all, Galen has never destroyed ANYTHING 50 miles away. Furthermore, Galen has not shown capability to do anything to Archimonde other than possibly force him to his knees. He didn't create a single dent on the Star Destroyer.
According to sources, he didn't even pull it down but rather redirected it and then failed at stopping it. Third, Galen does not move faster than Medivh thinks. The shield will be up before he has a chance to do anything, and then his own TK will be bested and he'll be destroyed.

Were talking about weight, not durability....so how much damage to he did to the Star destroyer is moot.

Ok, so I would like evidence that Medihv can best Galens force, Medihv can teleport 50 miles instantly and you need to prove Medivh only needs to think to put up his shield.

Last edited by Burning thought on May 31st, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:41 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

He had to be able to take its weight so obviously he did use that much force, even half of that force concentrated on Archimondes head would explode it. And Archimonde does not have Galens TK nor reactions to match Galen unless you have a source to state thus?

Go outside, find a moderately sized stone. Can you lift it? Maybe even throw it? Now try tearing it apart.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:44 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Were talking about density of the stone now though, if the weight of that stone can be lifted in my hand, and in another example the same stones weight shattered a table, surely I can shatter that table by throwing that stone into it?

Yes ofcourse I can, Galen is throwing his force into Archimondes head, busting it into little Eredar pieces, he could do the same to most in this fight including Medihv.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:45 PM
NemeBro

I've seen Kratos at his largest, and Archimonde is taller than him to begin with. I don't know the extent of Kratos strength, but Archimonde is not exactly weak. I've removed BFR, so the fight will take place where they clash. No one is thrown into orbit (Although that wouldn't keep Archimonde away)

Deathwing, judging by what I've seen of Kratos is faster than him and could easily evade his attempts to grab him. Given he could send three massive dragons flying with a single, immediate spell, he'd be of more opposition than you might think wink

So let's say Galen discovers Medivh first. Medivh is superior Galen in telekinesis, and has shown capability at resisting telekinesis in the past. His farsight allow him to forsee an event and prepare for it, so he'd counter Galen's counter and (as already mentioned) melt him.

Malfurion has ensnared Archimonde, so he could also ensnare Kratos. With aid of Cenarius, it'd be even easier. If you are thinking that Kratos is strong enough to break the vines, you're right. So was Archimonde. But Malfurion literally drowned him with vines. I'm not talking hundreds of roots stretching out, but countless thousands of roots that flood him constantly. Archimonde tore them apart like grass, but despite his utter ease in terms of physical strength, the sheer numbers became too much.
1. Kratos overpowers and kills gargantuan creatures on a regular basis using his strength, his best strength feat is resisting Atlas who was trying to crush him, Atlas is thousands of feet tall(Seriously, his hand alone is like a multi-story building) and holds up what is at least the crust of the planet. A 500 foot tall Kratos with God powers would tear Arichmonde's legs off and then rip him in half.

2. Deathwing is not faster than lightning. Which Kratos reacted to an deflected. By the way what equipment does Kratos get in this fight?

3. Superior in TK? Feats? Average Jedi/Sith can resist TK. As for farsight...Every Jedi/Sith has precog lol.

4. Only Kratos is hundreds of times stronger than Arichmonde. And Kratos can literally with a thought pop M and C's skulls, set them aflame, etc. Ares, the original God of War, did this to an entire army, numbering in the thousands. As for being ensared by thousands of vines...With a thought he sets them aflame lol.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:46 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Were talking about density of the stone now though, if the weight of that stone can be lifted in my hand, and in another example the same stones weight shattered a table, surely I can shatter that table by throwing that stone into it?

Yes ofcourse I can, Galen is throwing his force into Archimondes head, busting it into little Eredar pieces, he could do the same to most in this fight including Medihv.

Ok. Now do the same thing with a small stone. Put it between your palms and squeeze it hard. Squeez it hard, baby! Squeeze with all your might and report me the results.

Now why am I comparing Archimonde to a stone, you ask? Because he has insane resilience to physical effects. Malorne had awesome physical might and all he was able to do was ever so slightly puncture Archimonde's skin.

Now try hitting that stone with a sword and imagine the sword is Malorne's antlers. Hopefully you will be able to make a minuscule dent.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:50 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

NemeBro's 1 and 4 are wrong, mostly due to assumption and guesswork.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:50 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Were talking about weight, not durability....so how much damage to he did to the Star destroyer is moot.

Ok, so I would like evidence that Medihv can best Galens force, Medihv can teleport 50 miles instantly and you need to prove Medivh only needs to think to put up his shield.

There's a difference between Force crush and Force pull. Galen has at best crushed a walker. He has at best pulled a Star Destroyer (With great effort and little effect)

Medivh has the telekinetic power to rip entire islands from deep below the sea. Kilometers wide islands that are bound to the soil beneath it with massive stone temples and dungeons.

Medivh teleported to Dalaran. That's not fifty miles. That's probably hundreds, if not even thousands. He is able to teleported from Kalimdor to Eastern Kingdom. That's an ocean apart. Screw fifty. Make it hundreds, or even thousands.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:51 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

NemeBro's 1 and 4 are wrong, mostly due to assumption and guesswork.

True that.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:51 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Ok. Now do the same thing with a small stone. Put it between your palms and squeeze it hard. Squeez it hard, baby! Squeeze with all your might and report me the results.

Now why am I comparing Archimonde to a stone, you ask? Because he has insane resilience to physical effects. Malorne had awesome physical might and all he was able to do was ever so slightly puncture Archimonde's skin.

Now try hitting that stone with a sword and imagine the sword is Malorne's antlers. Hopefully you will be able to make a minuscule dent.

But can he resist the tonnage of a starship? no....I think your doing the wrong judgements and using wrong analogies, as i said Starkiller is lifting the Stardestroyer, thats all he is doing, just like I would lift a rock, but the thing is, his rock is 1600 meters and if he used the force on Archimonde that he used to lift the stardestroyer, then Archimodne would burst, its all about forces, Marik is using his forces to lift 1600 objects, that means he is using the same force in this match on archimondes head, needless to say, Team 2 need some umbrellas wink

Medivh has the telekinetic power to rip entire islands from deep below the sea. Kilometers wide islands that are bound to the soil beneath it with massive stone temples and dungeons.

I would like to see this quote from w/e book you got it from please.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:53 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

I would like to see this quote from w/e book you got it from please.

It's from a book inside Stormwind. I don't play World of Warcraft so I can't access it. It was also mentioned in Warcraft 3 and brought up in Beyond the Dark Portal (I think). I don't have either available right now. It was the Suramar chain.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:58 PM