KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds

The Valley Of The Breeds
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Nice character Bladewind big grin

alright I'll get the rp up and running later today XD

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 09:21 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Aweeeesome. eek!

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 09:28 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Going to redo my character sheets, and add more info to them before I repost them here, and most importantly before I post in the rp.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 02:20 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

yikes just looked at the time it's 3:24am in the morning...I'm going to get a couple of hours and then do some mass posting of my chars, and get this started, I would do it all now if my eyes wern't so tired.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 02:27 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, its 10:30 here. Watching Jersey Shore.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 02:28 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

(please log in to view the image)
Name:Berina
Race: Dark Elf
Height: 6.4
Appearance: Has in the picture, She has long black raven hair
,Silver-grey eyes, wears tight fitting clothers and wears silver spiky armour
Powers:
She can cause meteor attacks resulting in space rocky debris to fall from the sky, which can cause earthquakes and cause devastation in it's wake
Block senses -she can cause tempariliy blindness, hearing, and other means of the human sense. another trait of this is the fact she can also cause confusion making the one attack a comrade of he/she
Astral projection
Flight
Thought/Sight Projection - she can project her own thoughts or see others thoughts or views either by touching or to a scale from a great distance without physical contact, This power can be used especially when tracking someone, or seeing something that is restricted to her kind such as the shadow realm where all of the breeds have no way of getting into there. This power does require a great deal of concentration and can be easily scarped should she get distracted

Weapons She has a bow gun and has near perfect aim with her arrows/darts she aims at awlays hitting the required target. Her most favoured she uses is a poision dart, which carries a deadly poision which is leathel to humans, There is an antidote, But is highly protected by the breeds.

Motivation:to destroy the chosen so that they won't mess up the awakening of her god Belphegor.

Bio.Berina is one of the main villains of the story. She is both dangerous. and without remorse for her actions. Berina despises the shadows which conviction, She believes them the uttermost traitors of the breeds and is a crime that will never be forgiven, or forgotten.
Berina also hates the chosen. For one they were the reason they are in this predicament. and also they managed to banish Belphegor which devastated her greatly. Berina wants revenge and is relishing the day when Belphegor wakes once more and will destroy the chosen for good and then the breeds with their god will reign the earth forever.

Last edited by TxG on Aug 27th, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 11:01 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I'm back. I will repost my sheets later and add a few adjustements to them :-D

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 05:11 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Welcome back. Good to have ya! big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 05:20 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Thanks Xantos big grin gotta say I really have missed this rp, Can't wait till it gets going once again.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 06:41 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Same here. There were some awesome characters, hopefully a lot of them will be returning.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 06:45 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I really hope so too. Where do you reckon we'll be continuing from? I doubt if it will be redone and from the beginning again, and I woudn't want that anyhow. Especially as most of us were nearing to get ready to enter the valley itself.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 06:52 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'm sure TxG will figure something out. stick out tongue I sure would hate to start from the beginning myself.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 07:01 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

I'm defo rejoining this.

Digging around for my CS's now wink

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 01:11 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Name:Lucas
Height: 6.2
Weight: 141
Element: Metal
Powers: magnetism - He can maipulate metal. and create metal shields.
His other power is his sight, In which he can see from a great distance at close range. Even if it's from miles away. He also has nightvision so he can see clearly in the dark. Lucas's hearing has well is also enhanced and works the same way as his sight with hearing conversations close up.

Skills: Basketball champ, Mechancal skills he loves fixing up cars and messing around with car engines
Weapon: Throwstar
Personality: Confident except if there is a specific girl he likes, and then he goes all shylike. He is laid back, and easy to approach he's not pretencious or thinks too much of himself to not talk to someone, That is not in the highschool profile social status. He is friendly. and is always there for his mates and anyone and helps them out whenever he can.
Starsign: Leo
Items: Phone, Ipod, comic book, wallet, bar of chocolate
Fears: Spiders- they freak him out seriously
Strengths: His athletic agility, and team spirit
Bio: Lucas is the popular guy at his highschool. He is use to girls fawning all over him, However. The girl that usually catches his eye is not the one who hangs onto his everyword. But the one who he likes and is playing hard to get with him. Lucas has many talents. But he is most noted for as being the baskeball champ and a shoo in for a college scarlarlship. When Lucas finds out he is one of the chosen, His reaction is he thinks it's pretty awesome and referes to them as superheroes, Like from one of the comics he enjoys reading.
Shape-shift animal: Hawk

TxG your wicked awesome

Last edited by silenthawk on Aug 28th, 2010 at 01:55 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 01:50 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

I'll find the other character sheets out when the rp calls for them.

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 02:01 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

WB you two big grin and don't worry I don't plan on redoing it from the beginning. No it will be pretty much where we left off in the shadow realm.

Alright I'll upload Bailey CS now.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 08:21 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Thats alright then, I didn't want to redo it from the beginning again it would take way too long.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 10:02 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Yes I know it would. I'm going to start this soon. Don't worry about posting your cs yet it can wait but as long as you do after thats all that matters It mainly if new ones are joining and for us as well to remind each other of out abilities and so on, I'll post Bailey after I post in the rp thread to save time. I'm starting the rp today, For definite I'm dropping all other rps for a bit, this is taking my priority. big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 02:08 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sounds good to me ;-)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 02:51 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Name: Bailey Sawalha
Height: 5ft 9
Weight: 130
Element: Earth
Powers: Visions/Prophetic dreams -
Bailey often has powerful and detailed prophectic dreams either from the past, present, or of future events. She also receives visions whilst she is awake either triggered from touching something, such as an object. Or other ways either when she is in deep thought or daydreaming. The visions are usually of present events, but sometimes tie in the past or whats about to come. Bailey often gets headaches after them.

Mind warp -
Makingthem see things that are not real. She can temporarily create illusions by manipulating the actual reality people are seeing

Astral Projection -
Astral projection an ability to project an astral form of oneself outside of the body; to project their soul into an identical living, breathing form of oneself. Typically, when the person is in "astral mode" their physical body falls to the floor, slumps over or remains still until they return to it. This power is seen as premature form of Cloning. Bailey has done this only once so far, whilst she was in a coma, she had whilst in a comatose state received a vision that manifiested itself into making her astral project herself into the valley and her first astral fight with the evil Berina.

Telekenisis -
For now it is only low level, but will grow and emerge in time. maybe it hasn't growed so much as it proberly would due to her not using it often as the other abilities she has.

Skills: Gymnastics, Leadership
Weapon: Scythe the one that was found by the shadows, and used to activate it for the chosen.
Personality: Kind, sweet, caring, considerate, motivated, takes her role has the chosen seriously, Because peoples lives and the fate of the earth depend on it
Starsign: Leo
Items Phone, Diary,bag, charmed bracelet
Fears: Enclosed spaces
Strengths: upbuilding others
Bio:
Bailey is the appointed leader of the chosen by Gaius because she was the first one to be activated by the Scythes power. Bailey has no parents they died when she were a baby in a apparent car crash. Events suspect that may not have been the case, It has so far been suggested that Bailey may in fact be related by blood to one of the shadows and of the previous chosen..How this is possible, Will only be revealed in due course. At first glance Bailey appears almost shylike and quiet in herself, But she is the first to accept their position as the earths only hope, Bailey will go through many changes during the roleplay, and her abilities and courage will continue to grow and the possiblilty of true love might be in her grasp also.
Shape-shift animal: Grey Wolf

Last edited by TxG on Aug 29th, 2010 at 02:25 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 02:21 AM