KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds

The Valley Of The Breeds
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Alright it's open now. Just basically where we left off from before and a few reminders about whats happened so far big grin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 03:25 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Alright TxG. How about Berina hired Obscuritas to aid her in defeating the chosen? Can't think of any other way of introducing my char right now. ^^

Last edited by Bladewind on Aug 29th, 2010 at 01:24 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 01:21 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

We're up and running again? Awe-some. big grin I'll make my post before the day's end.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 06:11 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

@Bladewind yeah sure I'm okay with that XD
@Xanatos cool big grin

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 07:48 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

It's open wahey big grin

I post sasha now and also Mezra whos one of the breeds she's the dark fairy.

I will dig around and then repost their character sheets after I promise.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 09:01 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

The dark fairy's on page 4.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 12:02 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Ah righty ok thanks.

I still repost them though because i wanna change a few things xd

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 07:08 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this an active RP?

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 08:33 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Yeah, recently reactivated. If you want to join, take a look at the character sheet.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 08:44 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok thanks. Ill work on a character. This is going to be my first ever so please, bear with me.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 08:54 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

No problem, I'll help you out if you need it, just ask me. smile

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 08:57 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the humans are the "Chosen?"

Name: Eli True

Height: 6"2

Weight: 175

Appearance:

Element: Earth(If it's not already taken)

Powers: Eli is very strong. He has the power to take down huge buildings and dislatch earth itself from the ground.

Skills: Blood Force - Eli's scythe glows a crimson color and his attacks become 3x as strong.

Weapon: Scythe of Anguish

Personality: Eli is a natural leader and will try to take control of situations and turn them in his favor.

Starsign: Taurus

Items: He only carries a special combat, golden mask, that Eli on puts on while fighting.

Fears: Heights

Strengths: Teamwork, Leadership

Bio: Eli grew up in a discarded town. His town was very poor, but they grew many crops. The soil they lived on was said to have had a special spell on it. The crops grew in the soil, were grown twice as fast as the regular growth time. And also, they were fully flourised. Soldiers from a kingdom close by, came monthly to take the crops without permission. These soldiers were armed, so nobody could stop them. They usually were only left with a portion just to feed themselves. When Eli turned 16, he left, on foot, to the kingdom and begged on hand and knee for them to stop stealing their blessed crops. He was kicked out from the kingdom for being too bold. Eli eventually traveled off with his friends to a part of the jungle and there he trained with different weapons. He was particularly good with Scythes, Pole arms, and Lances. 2 years later Eli returned to his small village and stopped the soldiers from taking the crops single-handed. He was respected through out the village as a hero. Eventually the small, poor village grew into VERY wealthy town. They deemed Eli the ruler of this town, the town they call Noir. 5 years later Eli is still ruling Noir, becoming stronger everyday, in hopes that his town will become a powerful Kingdom. Eli eventually had a child at 23, and now his child, Huiy, now 10 was chosen to start ruling at a young age. Eli left the village to him and one day he hopes of returning. No one knows why Eli left, they just await his return...

Other:

*Hope this is alright. Seems I cant post Images or upload mine since it is too large.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 09:19 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

First of all welcome big grin

You can have earth if you really want because I'm going to claim another element instead Spirit. Might fit my character better seeing as it connects all other elements from what i know anyway.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 10:05 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you very much. I can see your generous. big grin

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 11:01 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Awesome new one! If you need any help with anything just ask us big grin

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2010 03:58 PM
Bladewind

Earth and Scythe? Haven't had that combination before. Hope we can have a nice duell during this.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 10:57 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha, thanks guys. So how should I "jump in?"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2010 11:23 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Hey guys I'm back! I'd love to return back to this. Also I'm thinking about making a new rp as well since i haven't been active much since the werewolf rp i did last year.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2010 11:20 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

sorry had family stuff to deal with, Expect this to get very active today.

Also Moderator the chosen are currently in the canteen area of the shadow realm palace. So just grab something to eat and join the rest at the table if you want and act like you have been there all along.

Lime wb hun and if you plan on doing a rp you can count on me to join it big grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:31 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Awesome big grin

I know I made a character who was a chosen one who's was in the valley prior to this being reactivated. so I will post that sheet again. and also I'll make a new one, For a chosen one who's with you guys in the Shadow Realm.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:00 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote