KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds

The Valley Of The Breeds
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Here is that past CS I made.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lime
Chosen human
Name: Ashley
Status: chosen but is in the valley and currently leader of this group
Height: 5ft 10
Weight: 126
Element: Light
Powers: she can manipulate light and energy and control it to her choosing
Skills: Her natural instinct in taking charge when in dangerous or in needed situations.
Weapon: Gaius or bailey will give her weapon which will be a double edged spear
Personality: Nice, good hearted, But she can be perceived as a little bossy who likes to take charge, which might clash with Bailey as leader and with the others.
Starsign: Aries
Items: Small rucksack, diary, and food
Fears: Dark
Strengths: Her detemination and is a strong willed person. Has leadership skills.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:09 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Originally posted by Lime
Awesome big grin

I know I made a character who was a chosen one who's was in the valley prior to this being reactivated. so I will post that sheet again. and also I'll make a new one, For a chosen one who's with you guys in the Shadow Realm.

Okay cool smile

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:12 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

happy

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:14 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Yeah I'll be switching back to the other chosen who are in the valley soon, But it would be fitting if you did make another character so you can post with us now instead of waiting stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:24 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Here is Zoey's that I found...yeah she going to get even more irritating and provoking wink

Originally posted by TxG
Chosen human
Name: Zoey Valance
Height: 6.0
Weight: 120
Appearance: Tall, Long blonde straight hair, Deep blue oval shaped eyes , Slim, Stunningly beautiful, pearly white teeth
Element: Fire
Powers: Fire manipulation -She can manipulate fire and also control it. She can also cause explosions when she's very angry.
Skills: Uses her beauty to get her own way. if that don't work money is no object
Weapon: Fire spear
Personality: Ambitious, Vain, Conceited, Spoilt, Whiney, Bitchy, Antagonising,.
Starsign: Sagitarious
Items: Make up Phone, Hairbrush, and more girly items.
Fears: God help her is there is no mirror:, Her worst fear is if she gets a zit or if something horrible was to happen to her looks
Strengths: Her confidence
Shape-shift animal: White Fox

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 11:09 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey's Pic
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 11:29 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

will it be round 2 with Sasha and Zoey then? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 11:41 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

More than likely yeah haha

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 11:43 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

happy

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 11:44 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Alright I'll post my new character now.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 11:54 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

(please log in to view the image)
Chosen Human
Name: Kylie
Height: 5"3
Weight: 130
Element: Storm
Powers: Weather Manipulation
Skills: Adapts easy to situations
Weapon: Wind Staff
Personality: Quiet, Observant, Mature, Modest, Extremely Kind. If she finds herself in a situation to express an opinion she does rise to the challenge, and is very honest and open about it
Starsign: Virgo
Items: Journal pad, Ipod, Her favorite book, light up pen, Small bag,
Fears: Drowning
Strengths: She is always there if help is needed
Bio: Despite Kylie being the youngest out of the chosen she is shown to be a very modest, Honest and mature girl. She is a good friend and one whom you can trust with your life.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 12:32 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Nice big grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 01:55 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Ty Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:25 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok can someone tell me what has happened so far?

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:30 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Here you go TxG did a short summary.

1) In the shadow realm the shadows activated the scythes powers releasing it's power straight for the chosen, A group of humans who it's selects bestowing them with extrodinary powers.

2) The Chosen upon being trasnported to egypt magically, Confused they begin to notice that something is different and they have powers.

3) The Breeds make their first appearance in the rp, A dark and evil force and very dangerously moving straight for the chosen. The shadows along with Gaius the apparent leader saves them transporting them to the shadow realm, A beautiful and tranquil place made up of races who love mankind and are not powerhungry or evil in their deeds like the breeds are.

4) After Gaius explains the chosens true purpose for them being here and why they are here. Training begins shortly after to prepare for what ther going to face in the valley.

5) After training Gaius and Bailey have a chat where things are already in motion in the valley. Bailey receives a vision and using her powers she has to prevent the breeds from viewing the shadow realm by means of the looking glass, Baileys growing powers allows her to be victorius this time in which the hourglass winds up getting smashed to pieces, However shortly after Bailey collapses, Her mind and body completly exhaused. So much so she goes into a deep coma.

6) The Breeds put their next plan into action.
7) The chosen rally around Bailey with concern for her well being
8) Gaius treats the chosen to a dayout and presents a giftcard so they can purchase whatever they want from the plaza.
9) Eric remains behind has he watches over Bailey
10) The rest of the chosen who went ahead are causing mischief in the plaza.
11) Zoey goes divalike once more, and gets thrown out of the store by an angry looking dwarf whom Zoey had insulted.
12) Sasha and Zoey have a fight.
13) Bailey has a vision and her astral self gets transported to the valley.
14)The sacrifices being prepared to be used for the ceremony are in face the other half of the chosen who were activated whilst in the valley has prisoners.
15) Bailey using her powers manages to break them free, and they flee to hide somewhere in a cave in the valley.
16) Bailey and Berina have an Astral Battle, Bailey gets away with a victory and gives a warning to the breeds...watch out.
17) Back in the shadow realm Bailey wakes up from her coma.
18) The chosen are summoned back to the palace.
19) The chosen are given one hour before they have to meet Gaius before they enter the valley.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:44 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok thanks Original. smile

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:46 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Np smile

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:49 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Will post later once once I finish work.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2010 02:16 PM
Bladewind

Whatever your work is I wouldn't want to do it. 8 days and you still aren't finished...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2010 07:31 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote