KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds

The Valley Of The Breeds
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Just realised summit theirs only two girls in this lol don't matter though

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 07:05 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

atleast they will get alot of attention wink

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 07:08 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Yar true lol and what animal will u change into cause u aint put it on the sheet neither did i dont't think

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 07:13 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

does he have to change into one?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 07:15 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Im not sure tbh i don't think u have to its just an option i think

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 07:19 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Oh i did lol im a aldeon moutain cat but thannis hasen't put down one either

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 07:22 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

No you haven't got to change into an animal form if you don't want to but the option is there if you want upto you

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 11:49 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Im going just change my starsign to capricorn to tie in with earth element and im going to post a sheet for another girl character which she will be the fire element cause also im giving the roleplay a good notch the shadows will activate the scythe and you will all thrown together and the breeds am going to be introduced

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 02:26 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Chosen human Name: zoey Age: 20 Gender: female Status: Model Height: 6.0 Weight: 120 Appearance: tall, long blonde hair, blue eyes , slim very pretty Element: Fire Powers: can cause explosions, Fire manipulation Skills: uses her beauty to get her own way if that don't work money is no object Weapon: Fire spear Personality: ambitious, vain, spoilt whiney Starsign: sagitarious Items:make up, phone, hairbrush Fears: no mirror Strengths: her determination Shape-shift animal: White Fox

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 06:15 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Im about to step up the rp up a notch

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 10:48 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Okay the scrythe been activated now so n the bright energy is heading towards the chosen and is going to merge with them it might cause some to black out but its also acts a transport that takes them to egypt near the shadow realm

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 11:37 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Im going to treat this thread as a diary as well as a sign up thread keeping you posted about whats happening so far the ball of energy is heading towards each of the chosen my character bailey is the first to be hit by it, its will give you the powers and transport you to egypt

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 04:50 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Shadow
Name: Gaius
Height: 6.9
Weight: 140
Appearance: ,Long Mint Green Hair,Emerald Green Eyes
Weapon: Long Staff
Personality:calm kind, strong
Items:amulet
Pet: Falcon

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 08:01 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

All the chosen should be transported to egypt by now some of them have hallucinations a side effect from the energy it wears off in seconds like thannis's character thought he saw some guys there but there in a deserted place so there is no one there apart from the arriving chosen at least for the moment

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 10:23 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

If there is any new ones that do want to sign up its not too late as it will always be open to new ones interested in joining the roleplay its still in its beginning

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 10:38 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sorry fell asleep last night lol ill post now and will for defo post when i finish work just keep it moving along i fit in somewhere

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 07:35 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Can i change one of my powers fro m teleportation to magnetism my element is metal so would fit

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:35 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

Peter revised
Name: Peter Knight/"Icebreaker"
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 149 ibs.
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
Element:Ice
Powers: The ability to cover himself in an ice-armor that increases his strength and durability,and cast a frigid aura that freezes things around him.
Skills: Peter is very intelligent
Weapon: Knife
Personality: Mysterious,Vicious Sometimes
Starsign: Aquarius
Items: Phial of clear liquid that feezes anything that touches it
Fears: Pyrophobia
Strengths: Peter prefers to negotiate with his enemies rather then fighting them,and is well-equipped to do so as he is unusually tactically intelligent
Bio: Peter was born in a rich family of military origin and as a result of selected breeding is very intelligent.Strangely,he is a pacifist,and prefers not to fight.He attended a public school,not wanting to mix with other rich kids.He discovered his power at the age of 15,and earned the nickname Icebreaker among his friends.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:33 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

The Breeds

Name: Nak Shuirtagal/translates as the end of times,and referred to as Armageddon
Race breed: Dark Elf
Height: 7'2"
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
Weaponry: Enormous Axe
Skills: Tactical Genius and Incredible Fighter
Unique sense: Armageddon is Precognitive
Motivation: Armageddon believes that the Dark Elves are a superior species and that the chosen humans do not deserve their power
Powers:
-Supershuman Strength,Speed and Durability
-Space/Time Manipulation
-Shadow Control
-Immortality
Items: Various Talismans
Bio: Cheif Military tactician of the Dark Elves and a vicious fighter,Armageddon has set out to destroy the Chosen humans no matter what the cost.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 04:31 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Thats good the chosen will be under attack from the breeds in a short while
They will arrive by a portal but remeber the chosen will not go into the valley yet The shadows will come to there aid

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 05:29 PM