KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds

The Valley Of The Breeds
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

Okay.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 05:39 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

There coming get ready the shadows am coming too when Gaius comes follow his instructions other wise the breeds will kill you, You not that strong yet

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 05:53 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

List of the breeds

Yauba-demon breed
Bobenik- imp like creatures they can fly and have large bat wings
Trolls- big and small
Werewolves- yup their deadly
Ogres- strong
Dark fairies- they can put you in a trance and have poison dust very lethal
Dark elfs- powerful
Vampires- yup the worst kind
Ghouls- can appear invisible before they attack
For pics click here

http:/www.bebo.com/valleybreeds

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 07:31 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name: Arxon
Race breed: Vampire
Height: 6'0"
Appearance: PIC
Weaponary: Kriss Sword
Skills:
Unique sense: He will help others in hope to get a snack later on. He usually munipulates. Only one insident were he let somone go because he felt to strongly for her. She died 48 years ago of old age, his loving wife.
Motivation: The nice rich live blood running threw a person vains is enough to keep him going.
Powers: Vampire. He takes life from others to gain his own
Items: Potion, Speed
Bio (optional) Although Arxon is a vampire he longs for somone to end his life so he can join his loved one. But that is only his nice side, his angry side is as dark as the color of his tanted blood. After the years he has addapted to the sun but can only be under it for a good 1 hour, then he starts to burn.
Other: Dont Turn Your Back On Him

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 11:31 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

A pic of him

Attachment: soulp.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 11:33 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Breed

Name:Mezra
Race: Dark Fairy
Height: can change size
Powers: trance, illusion,poison dust, can create dark shields to repel attacks
Weapon:Atheme
Skills: her trance power throws enemys offguard appearance:long blue hair, crystal blue eyes,has a blue glow around her
Motivation: to see to it that the chosen won't succeed.
Unique sense: can create pretty illusions to lure people in and trap them.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 09:20 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Breed Name:Berina Age: unknown Race: Dark Elf Status: Sorceress Height: 6.4 Appearance: Long Black Raven hair,Silver-grey eyes, wears tight fitting clothers and wears silver armour Powers:Meteor can cause meteor attacks,Holy, can blind tempararily and cause confusion or either make them think that their friends is the enemy. Weapon: Dark Elven Bow Skills: She as perfect aim with her bow and spells. Motivation:to destroy the chosen so that they won't mess up there plans

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 01:03 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

If you want to take on a shadow character as well thats fine as well just scroll back at the character sheet i did for shadows they will play a fair role once we get to the shadow realm Ok update the shadows like my character Gaius is good theres no defect or going to sway to the breeds sides at least for now otherwise what would of been the point in releasing the scrythes power to the chosen if that was the case the chosen am good and the breeds bad ok some might sway to the good side but it won't be yet.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 03:19 PM
Miguelohara563

Dark Elves

(please log in to view the image)
Normal appearance

Battle Armor

Their common racial trait is dark red hair and eyes,and midnight blue skin.They are uncommonly fit and muscular,and possess super strength and speed,immortality and some have precognition.Although they have no preferred alignment,they usually side with the Breeds.

I'll put Ranks up in a second.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 04:38 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Darn just read one of my posts and wrote play twice example" play play lol I can't edit everytime I try to edit my posts bam logs me out o well moving on, update so like Gaius will take you to the shadow realm their will be plenty of time for you to interact with each other and all that any weapons and items you will get them there also if you want to change something about your character then do it here first before you mention it in the rp.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 05:43 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Ignore that last post i did in the roleplay- This one is the sign up thread lol if you am interested and want to join

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:00 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Is there room for another? This RP seems rather active, and I've been interested in jumping back into something for a while.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 09:46 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

Does anyone know the rules for starting up an RPG?All I know is that you have to have about six other people to start with.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 12:51 PM
Miguelohara563

Typical Dark Elf steeds,Chimeras.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 12:53 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

yes sure you can join just post a characater and then wait till i approve it then you can post in the roleplay and to miguel question just post your rp in the game idea thread first then wait to see if u get interest then ush will come to approve it dont make a thread without permission.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 01:12 PM
King of Blades
The King

I hope this is still joinable

The Breeds

Name: Allocer
Race breed: Yuaba-Demon Knight
Height: 6í 6Ē
Appearance:

Weaponry: Sword that turns into a snake (and vice versa). The snake is symbolic of the venom that is imbued into his weapon. It is forged by one of Luciferís blacksmiths in the hottest forge in hell. The process by which the sword finds its creation allows for it indestructible nature and dark properties. The sword is said to be able to cut without touching the target due to its dark essence in cutting the environment as well, forcing the person or creature to force itself away from the diabolic temperament of the blade (causing the pain from the cut to be far more excruciating).
Skills: Manipulation and control of elements (with a preference to fire). Affinity for astral control and exploitation. Key for astronomical spells in which planetary alignment is crucial.
Unique sense: Knows all things past and future.
Motivation: Allocer was one a knight of the shadow covens and a firm campaigner during the breaking wars. However, Allocer fell during battle and was deceived by a demon with greater power, legions, and abilities (amongst these being the power to move stars and immortality). Allocer succumb to the temptation and know serves as one of a few mystical demon knowledgeable in the ancient magic of freeing the god.
Powers: See skills
Items: Carries a seal of his imprisonment. While in his control, he has free will. But when stolen or asked for (during a conjuring), Allocer does whatever the conjuror asks until they are satisfied and Allocer is returned back with his seal. Only those knowing the proper summoning and customs can hold the seal. Otherwise, the intensity and heat of the seal from both Allocerís body and the environment of Hell cause the seal to burn through the hand of the conjuror and the earth letting it fall back down to Hell.
Bio: Explained upon the conjurorís request.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 07:01 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Ok approved i found you a way into the roleplay if you want to take a look

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 07:16 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Is it still possible to play as a chosen human, or are they locked?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 07:25 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

You can still be a chosen just act like you've always been there if you have been reading the rp then in the carriage in the shadow realm on the way to the palace.
You can play more than one character if you want a chosen a breed a shadow upto you

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 07:45 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Hmm...alright, this'll take some thought. Thank you for the information.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 07:46 AM