KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds

The Valley Of The Breeds
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Agree your rp is cool

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 04:40 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Here is the Marluxia replacement >.>
Name: Zexion
Height: 5'12"
Weight: 167
Appearance:
Element: Darkness
Powers: Manipulate, Scan, Thunder
Skills: Manipulates a weapon a enemy is using and uses it for self use.
Weapon: Lexicon ( Book of Spells and History on Enemy)
Personality: Very nice person, although his situation is different from others he plans on using the chosen ones to get close to the enemy. He hates getting his hands dirty in a battle so once the chosen kill of the small stuff Zexion will sure to be able to after the big fish himself.
Starsign: Aries
Items: Potion, Phoenix Down, Exilar
Fears: Those who can out wit him
Strengths: Fast with casting spells, Stronger when does his own work
Bio: Zexion is a nie person even when somone is being rude to him. He is kind in nature and always gets what he wants at the end of the day. He can trick anyone he pleases to do his own work or he can just simply ask them politly.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 06:37 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Heres the pic

Attachment: zexion_days.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 06:39 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

No biitching about each others characters okay and i won't be told how to run my own roleplay ive been really nice gave you free reign of ur characters i aint moaned or anything cause i aint bossy don't abuse it okay that all im going to say

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 06:41 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Ok thannis its approved go ahead

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 06:42 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

^-^ thankyou

Last edited by Matr0shka on Jun 11th, 2009 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 06:54 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Not the mention the blatant KH rip-off. no expression
not a rip off i know about all the characters. All i have to do is put in a few other things so they fit in with the RP and who the hell wouldnt wanna RP as them there awsome. And i can make my own personal char i did for the Breed. No rip offs there bud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 06:56 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lol chill peepz

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 10:29 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

last i checked i was >.>

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:41 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Thannis
not a rip off i know about all the characters. All i have to do is put in a few other things so they fit in with the RP and who the hell wouldnt wanna RP as them there awsome. And i can make my own personal char i did for the Breed. No rip offs there bud roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumb up Hey, like I said before, who or what you want to role play is entirely your right.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 06:59 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

This roleplay is always open to people that am interested in joining just post a sheet i do approvals of course but its not hard to get into i always find to a way to fit you in lol

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:40 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I think my next post will be the last for the night. I don't really feel like pulling another all-nighter, especially since I have plans later today. erm

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 09:03 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

No problem

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 09:33 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by XanatosForever
I think my next post will be the last for the night. I don't really feel like pulling another all-nighter, especially since I have plans later today. erm
wish i could have plans >.> stupid work takes up all day. sad not even somthing i enjoy doing but i get paid nicely >.<

O and i didnt mean to sound so hostile about the character comment :P

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 03:23 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Okay like its still flicking back from the shadow realm to the valley right the shadow realm the chosen should be making their way to the council room and in the valley my character is with allocer and badgal character mezra is in the castle dungeon with the captured human prisoners

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:51 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Thannis
wish i could have plans >.> stupid work takes up all day. sad not even somthing i enjoy doing but i get paid nicely >.<

O and i didnt mean to sound so hostile about the character comment :P

thumb up Hakuna matata, my fellow RPer, hakuna matata. wink

On a side note, I can never seem to get online at the same time as everyone else. It always forced me to play catch up, quite a nuisance...ah well.

Last edited by XanatosForever on Jun 13th, 2009 at 09:12 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 09:04 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Once everyone heads to council room Gaius is going to speak to the chosen he will explain everything including giving you a few flashbacks into how the the previous chosen fought the breeds and the god whos name will be revealed also he will let you ask him questions

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 03:36 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

heres Elora the elf maiden

Attachment: beautiful elf maiden.jpg
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 04:29 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

just gonna upload a few different pics of the breeds and the shadows might upload some pics of me while im at it haha maybe stick out tongue

Attachment: bobenlik.jpg

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 04:32 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

a yauba

Attachment: yauba.jpg

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 04:33 PM