KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Legend of Zelda: Seven Years

The Legend of Zelda: Seven Years
Started by: Mandrag Ganon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

The Legend of Zelda: Seven Years

"As the servants of evil gain strength a vile climate pervades the land, causing nightmares to those sensitive to it. Verily thou hast felt it" - The Great Deku Tree.

It has been three weeks since Ganondorf came to Hyrule, seeking to forge an alliance between Hyrule and the Gerudos. Now, Ganondorf has betrayed that alliance and eliminated the good King of Hyrule, forcing the Princess Zelda to flee the land, and bringing forth horrors beyond imagining in order to dominate the once peaceful land. Many Hylians have already succumbed to hopelessness, and resigned to Ganondorf's rule while some still decide to fight against him. Some still stand in hopes that someday the land of Hyrule shall be freed of the rule of this dark man.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Appearance:

Races are:

Hylians - The Hylian's are the chosen race of the Goddesses.
Blessed with exceptional magical abilities, including
Telepathy, and the ability to hear the voices of the
deities, the Hylian's are the most powerful race in
the land of Hyrule. The Hylian people are known to
be weilders of great magical power, and have talents
for potion making and casting spells.

(please log in to view the image)

Sheikah - The Sheikah were the race chosen by the Deities to watch over the Hylian's, and also are the protectors of the
Triforce and keepers of knowledge. They are known as the
"Shadow People" and look just like the Hylians with their
size and eyes being the only exception. They have guarded
the Hylian Royal Family for generations, and will continue
doing so for as long as fate deems so.

Zora - The Zoran people are powerful and rather strong for
their body size. They are an aquatic people and need
water to survive. They are very fast swimmers, and
can talk with the fish of the seas.

Goron - The Gorons are a very peaceful passive and gentile race.
Though their appearance may seem threatening, they are
very kind, and always willing to help out anyone who needs
assistance. They are VERY strong, but also very heavy,
since their skin is made of a flexible rock. Most Gorons
also have rocks growing on their backs, as camouflage
so they can hide when need be. Gorons are often traders
and merchants to the other races.

(If you can figure out what a female Goron looks like, then cool)

Deku - The Deku are a very strange people, having
evolved from contious plant life. They are
usually friendly but will attack if they
feel their home is being threatened. They
are often merchants, and tend to seem self
sevant, being that they don't help others
unless it suits them.

Gerudo - FEMALES ONLY
The Gerudo people live in solitude, and are a race of
thieves. The entire race is made up of females, with the
exception of one male born every 100 years. It is
destined that this man is to be leader of the Gerudo
tribe, and rules untill the next male is born.

Locations are:
Hyrule:
Castle Town
Kakariko Village
Lon Lon Ranch
Zora’s Domain [Zoras Only]
Death Mountain [Gorons Only]
Lost Woods [Deku Only]
Gerudo Valley [Gerudo Only]

Termania:
Clock town
Snowhead mountain [Gorons Only]
Deku Palace [Deku Only]
Zora Hall [Zoras Only]
Pirate Fortress [Greudo Only]
(((You need a reason to have traveled across dimensions to Hyrule, as this game is going along with the “Termania is in an alternate dimension“ theory.)))

Background to the game:

Anyway, My Character:

Name: Richard Zheitk
Race: Hylian
Location of origin: Kakariko Village
Appearance: Wears a dark brown tunic, with a black traveling cloak over top of it. Long Brown hair. fair complection. Green eyes.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 04:29 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Do the Zoran's have to stay in water?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 02:49 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

No. They can travel the land, they are just superior in water. Though they would need to return to water from time to time.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Jun 2nd, 2009 at 02:57 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 02:53 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

k smile

Name: Leonidas (Leo for short)
Race: Zora
Location of origin: Zora's Domain
Appearance: Guy with the fish hood in the Zora picture, playing the crab guitar.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 03:00 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

((Well, even though only 2 of us have actually created our characters, I'm getting tired of waiting, and am going to start this thing))

Richard stood next to the tree in the center of Kakariko Village, and watched as Mt. Doom erupted with immence fury. 'This is not natural' he thought to himself as a massive plume of smoke erupted from the top of the mountain. 'There hasn't been an eruption this from Mt. Doom in years.'

He looked down to the mountain path, and saw a dark man, riding a black horse, gallop into the village. The man galloped through the town as fast as his horse could manage, almost knocking Richard to the ground as he passed.

Richard knew who this man was all too well, his name was Ganondorf. The man who had killed the Noble King of Hyrule, and assumed his throne. Just yesterday he destroyed Hyrule Castle and began building a castle of his own. Richard was in Castle Town that day and saw the dust rising when the castle fell.

Richard turned and ran after Ganondorf. When he got to the bottom of the staircase leading up to Kakariko Village, he saw Ganondorf riding along side the small river... Directly towards Zora's Domain.

Without a second thought, Richard gave chase to Ganondorf.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 02:15 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Leo was wandering Zora's domain, humming peacefully. Without warning, Ganondorf flew through the city, a Hylian chasing behind him. Leo was bored, so he ran after the Hylian, quickly catching up. What are you doing?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 04:29 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Richard came to a halt as Ganondorf ran up the small path to King Zora's throne room and turned to the Zora who had spoken. 'what the hell am I doing?' he thought to himself. 'I couldn't hope to stand against this man, hell, I don't even have my sword...'

"I have no Idea. All I know is that three weeks ago, this man, Ganondorf, killed the King of Hyrule. Yesterday, he destroyed Hyrule Castle and began constructing his own keep in it's place. I think he did something terrible on top of Mt. Doom earlier today, and I chased him from Kakariko village to here." Just then he heard voices coming from down the path.

"You underestimate my power, King Zora. If you do not bow to me, and surrender all of Zora Domain I will slowly exterminate your people... Starting with this one."
"Don't you DARE touch my daughter! RUTO RUN!"
Richard heard the scream of a young girl.
FATHER!!!

The next thing Richard knew Ganondorf galloped past, holding a young female Zora in front of him. He turned to the Zora standing next to him."Listen, I don't know who you are, but it seems that Ganondorf took your princess. My name is Richard, and I think I know where he may take her. I'm going after him once I retrieve my sword from Kakariko village, If you want to come too then grab a weapon, but I won't wait long." Richard held out his hand to the Zora. "Well?"

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Jun 5th, 2009 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 07:00 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

This Ganondorf seems quite powerful. On the other hand, I must protect my people. I will go with you.

Leo ran back to his house and grabbed his guitar (the guitar is his weapon). Arriving back at Richard, he said:

Come! We must give chase!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 11:27 PM
Cyner
Too little too late

Is Kafei open for grabs, if so I want that character. BBL with writeup

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 11:35 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

((Sure, that sounds like fun. New addition to rules: Minor characters are avalible smile))

Richard leads the Zora back to his house in Kakariko Village, and retrieves his black-hilted broadsword. "Allright, as I understand it... and the way he appears confirms this belief... Ganondorf is the leader of the Gerudo. Now, as I understand it, the Gerudo have a prison to the north, near the desert of Mystery. I'll be willing to bet 999 rupees that that is where they have taken your princess."

He starts to walk back toward Hyrule Field, but stops and turns to the Zora. "You know, if we are going to work together, I will have to know your name."

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Jun 8th, 2009 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 02:51 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

I am Leonidas. You can call me Leo. Thank you for letting me come along with you.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 03:06 AM
Cyner
Too little too late

ok I'm kind of getting the feeling that this takes place in the OoT timeline... in which case using Kafei here doesn't make sense...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 08:42 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cyner
ok I'm kind of getting the feeling that this takes place in the OoT timeline... in which case using Kafei here doesn't make sense...

((It could work, just having him travel to Hyrule for some reason [Keeping in mind that this goes with the view that Termania is an alternate dimention] but yes, this takes place in the 7 years in which Link is sealed away and Ganondorf is rising to power.))

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
I am Leonidas. You can call me Leo. Thank you for letting me come along with you.

"Allright, let's go." Richard turnes to the west and notices the sun hanging low in the sky. "oh...no" he turnes to Leonidas "We have to leave, now if we are going to make it actoss hyrule field before the Stal Childs awaken. And believe me, we don't want to be there if the big one finds us... Come on." Richard turns and runs toward Hyrule field.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Jun 9th, 2009 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 04:37 PM
Dark Exile

Could I be from Termainia?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 04:32 PM
Dark Exile is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

yes

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 12:46 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

((Hey, i'm back! Sorry I was gone, I went to Bonnaroo... This is still going on, yes?))

Leo ran after Richard, putting the guitar on his back.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:41 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

((This sounds interesting, mind if I join as a Gerudo? Always thought they were cool. Spose I just throw in my character sheet and go?))

Name: Rosalinde
Race: Gerudo
Location of origin: Gerudo Valley
Appearance: Standard white Gerudo outfit with face veil, dark bronze skin, bright orange eyes and pure white hair. Uses twin scimitars.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 09:53 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
((Hey, i'm back! Sorry I was gone, I went to Bonnaroo... This is still going on, yes?))

Leo ran after Richard, putting the guitar on his back.

As they run past Lon Lon Ranch, Richard hears a strange whooshing noise. He turns toward the source of the noize and sees three peahats flying directly at them. "Crap, LEONIDAS! WATCH OUT! Three Peahats to the left!"

Richard ducks, rolling under the nearest peahat, as he unsheaths his sword and cuts into it's soft underside. The Peahat flys up and angrily dives at Richard, who roles to the side, narrowly avoiding being hit. "You have to attack their undersides!"

Originally posted by blazinvire
((This sounds interesting, mind if I join as a Gerudo? Always thought they were cool. Spose I just throw in my character sheet and go?))

Name: Rosalinde
Race: Gerudo
Location of origin: Gerudo Valley
Appearance: Standard white Gerudo outfit with face veil, dark bronze skin, bright orange eyes and pure white hair. Uses twin scimitars.

((Go ahead, We'll be in Gerudo valley soon enough too, so it works out pretty well. big grin))

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 08:42 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

What? Ahh!

Leonidas ducked and stabbed the sharp end of his guitar into the second peahat's underbelly. He grabbed the weakened monster, swung it around, and right into the other one.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:18 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Richard turns to see Leonidas throw a Peahat at the other one. "Wow, you've got a strong arm there, my good man."

He turns toward the final Peahat, dodges right as it charges directly at him, and quickly stabs his sword deep into it's brown underside. "Blasted plants need to stay in the ground where they belong."

Richard looks at the sky, and sees the sun slowly sinking toward the horrison. "We'll never make it to Gerudo Valley before the Stal Childs awaken at this rate." Richard looks toward Lon Lon Ranch. "But perhaps if we rented ourselves a horse..." Richard turns and runs toward Lon Lon Ranch "Come on, Leonidas! We have to hurry!"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 11:07 PM