KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Legend of Zelda: Seven Years

The Legend of Zelda: Seven Years
Started by: Mandrag Ganon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Rosalinde only lingered for a moment, and it seemed that was all the time in the world, that big owl suddenly started snatching people and flying them around, Richard disappeared shortly before that other man was stolen off too by the owl.
The Gerudo wasn't waiting around for her turn, skittering away from the stairs and running through the door, partly running over Richard in her haste but it wasn't like she weighed much for it to hurt.

She kept running, looking back to see if the owl was coming for her, it didn't seem likely it'd follow her through that doorway, but it was no longer her problem, a pair of wolfos exploded from the ground and sent Rosalinde flying into the air in surprise, she half crashed on the steps, shaking her head a little to clear her vision, quickly seeing the two wolfos closing in on her.
"Damn creatures!" Rosalinde grumbled, skittering away and leaping up, catching onto a stone archway that preceeded an old door, she roughly pulled herself out of reach of the wolfos as they circled her from below.
She drew her scimitars and pondered how to proceed, two against one was rather unfair, it'd take a bit of work to make sure she didn't get hit much.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 03:54 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Richard crashed head-long into the soft ground. As he was starting to get up, the gerudo came running in with remarkable speed and stepped on Richard's face. "ow" he said as her foot left his face. He sat up and looked around in a daze. First that bird had droped him into this temple, and then that blasted Gerudo stepped on his face. "When did going to the forest to pick a flower become so damn painful?" he quietly asked himself.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 04:17 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

The wolfos had numbers on their side, but how quick could they move...?
Rosalinde half tipped off the arch and kicked off as she was aiming at the ground, shooting right passed the wolfos and rolling to her feet away.
They bounded around issuing light howls, quick to encircle Rosalinde, something the Gerudo was never happy about.
She sprinted right at one wolfos, it swung in reply but it appeared the Gerudo and leaped right over it, the two wolfos rapidly shifted about in response to try and trap Rosalinde again, but she kept moving with great speed, like a leaf on the wind she just glided around the wolfos, confusing them to no end until one dropped dead all of a sudden.
The second one went to defend Rosalinde's charge, there was a loud ring of metal as scimitars met claws, the Gerudo soared above and passed the wolfos in one of her favoured techniques, adapting thief and warrior combat styles which resulted in something similar to that of an assassin.
Her scimitars were tossing about wildly into the air, abandoned by their owner, the owner in question had a pair of daggers reversed in both hands, a trail of blood was drawn through the air after the tips as she soared, the daggers quickly returned to their sheathes and Rosalinde landed gracefully on the ground several feet behind the defending wolfos, that collapsed dead quickly after.

Her scimitars stabbed in the ground where she just went by and picked them both up, looking meaningfully at the door ahead.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 07:09 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

((Apologies for being gone for so long... College... it's a pain))

Richard stood and looked at the door directly infront of him. 'I really don't have time for this.' he thought as he began walking toward the door.

As soon as he crossed the threshold a sword came swinging at him. Richard ducked and rolled into the stalfos holding the sword. The sword dropped and richard caught it before it clattered to the ground, swinging it in a high arc, decapitating the Stalfos. The stalfos fell to the ground igniting in blue flames. Richard looked at the sword. 'Well,' he thought 'It's beter than nothing.' He said grudgingly sliding it into his scabbard.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 04:22 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Richard had been wondering in a circle through the temple for an hour now. Everytime he saw a door, it was locked and chained. 'If I ever find my sword, and get out of here, I'm going to kill that damn owl.'

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 06:46 PM
Dark Exile

Jon hit the ground hard, knocking a tooth loose. He looked towards the nights sky to see the owl taking flight in another direction. He didn't know where he was, all he could see was a small house in front of him, smoke coming from its chimney.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 06:15 PM
Dark Exile is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Rosalinde saw Richard move inside ahead, just shrugging and following him.
As she stepped within the centre room of the temple, she let out a breath of frustration, seeing multiple exits to this room so she sat down to think.

Where the heck could a little girl get to in such a huge temple? Her curiousity kept rising as she saw Richard wander between doors continuously, apparently he couldn't get anywhere.
Locks, something Rosalinde was quite familiar with in her line of work, so randomly picking a door, she pulled out a lockpick set and got to work.

About five seconds later she sat with her arms folding staring at the lock irritably.
"What kind of lock is this!? Ridiculous," Rosalinde grumbled, "How did a little girl get through a locked door? If she has the keys I'm going to be very unhappy..."
She got to work on the lock again, probing around to find out exactly how the mechanism worked, the lock was unlike anything she had ever seen before.

"This is ridiculous," Rosalinde grumbled, having no clue where to start on the lock, "How did they even lock this thing without a key? Logically there should be at least one key that isn't behind a locked door, the keyhole doesn't go both ways so it can only be locked from the outside."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 02:15 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

(YAAAY! ACTIVITY!!!)

Richard stepped out into a boxed-in an area which had a well, and a small ledge with a small mote around it. He looked at the ledge, and decided not to try to scale it to see what was on top, and instead looked to the well. There was a ladder which decended to the bottom. Richard grudgengly began decending the ladder.

At the bottom he found himself inside of a long tunnel, with a shaft of light, coming from the roof at the far end. He started walking toward the shaft of light, and about halfway through the tunnel found himself tumbling head-first to the ground. He climbed to his feet, cursing, untill he noticed what he had tripped over. It was a small wooden chest. He experimentally kicked the lid, which opened immediately, and looked inside the chest. Inside was a small silver key. 'Well, what do you know. This will be useful' Richard thought as he scooped up the key and pocketed it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2009 03:27 PM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Rosalinde put away her lockpicks and came away from the door, thoroughly frustrated that she just gave up, looking for possible locations of a key.
It made sense in her head, so there had to be a key somewhere, unfortunately it could have also been taken from the temple to completely screw over any attempt at getting further, but that wasn't going to stop Rosalinde.

She had absolutely no idea where this little girl could be, she was this close to not caring except for the fact she'd have no other leads on helping Nabooru.
Fortunately, she did find a door that wasn't locked, walking through into a huge area, massive walls and open-roofed, it was like a very comfortable, ancient courtyard or garden.

Five seconds in she found out how friendly this courtyard was, Deku Babas bursting out of the ground and a mean little creature lingering in the water launching suspicious projectiles.
A few flashes of her scimitar and the deku baba hit the ground rather dead, its neck stiffened and withered until it was basically a stick, Rosalinde picked it up out of boredom, leaning on it idly as she looked around.
This place was ridiculous, how was she supposed to get anywhere?

There were a few ledges high up along the walls, she spotted a door or two far out of reach and looked rather unimpressed.
She tossed the stick aside and ran for a wall, air streamed off her strangely as she focused hard on the attempt, running an impressive distance up the wall before leaping off and catching hold of a ledge, roughly pulling herself up.
"Not sure how I just did that," Rosalinde commented as she looked down at the ground.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 01:24 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

((Finally, the question asto why Link always looses those keys is answered. I thought about having it just break off in the lock, but this was more fun.))

Richard climbed out of the well, deciding to just go from locked door to locked door to find the one the key fit. When he arrived at the first locked door, he stuck the key in, turned it and the chains fell away from the door. 'Well, what do you know.' he thought to himself. He started to open the door then, realising that that key may work with all the locks, he stooped down to retrieve it. He tried pulling it from the lock, but it wouldn't budge. He realised that it wouldn't come out because it was still turned in the lock, so he turned the key back, and removed the key. However, the lock grew hot in his hand, and when he dropped it, it re-formed over the door. "You have got to be kidding me!" he screamed in frustration, and slammed the key back in the lock, unlocked the door, and, leaving the key and it's damned lock behind, walked through the door.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Oct 6th, 2009 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 01:39 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

((Hrrrm I've forgotten the exact map of the temple... this might get confusing lol))

With a quick leap between ledges, she finally met a door that wasn't locked, with some relief she gave it a nudge and it slid open to a circular room with nothing in it besides another door.

"Who built this temple anyway?" Rosalinde sighed as she walked forwards. Quite bluntly a Stalfos launched out of nowhere and attacked her, in her hurried attempt to draw and parry, the scimitar went flying from her hand.
"Ouch! Okay then, I'll kill you with one," Rosalinde said grumpily, skittering back a few steps as she drew the other scimitar, about to charge when another Stalfos launched out of nowhere, knocking her around.
"I'd say fight fair but I don't like being a hypocrite," Rosalinde muttered as she regained her composure, charging at one of the Stalfos.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 07:59 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

((This may help, I'm going to post my next move later when I figure out where the heck Richard is, and when I don't have to be at work soon. http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/cover...s/forestoot.jpg))

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 07:06 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
((Finally, the question asto why Link always looses those keys is answered. I thought about having it just break off in the lock, but this was more fun.))

Richard climbed out of the well, deciding to just go from locked door to locked door to find the one the key fit. When he arrived at the first locked door, he stuck the key in, turned it and the chains fell away from the door. 'Well, what do you know.' he thought to himself. He started to open the door then, realising that that key may work with all the locks, he stooped down to retrieve it. He tried pulling it from the lock, but it wouldn't budge. He realised that it wouldn't come out because it was still turned in the lock, so he turned the key back, and removed the key. However, the lock grew hot in his hand, and when he dropped it, it re-formed over the door. "You have got to be kidding me!" he screamed in frustration, and slammed the key back in the lock, unlocked the door, and, leaving the key and it's damned lock behind, walked through the door.

Richard entered into a massive room. Once through the door, heavy iron bars closed behind him, locking him in the room. In the center of the room its self, there was what looked to be some kind of platform, the roof held up by 4 posts, one at each corner. Surrounding were four raised stone corners, each corner had a torch with a colored flame flickering over top of it. The one nearest richard was blue. Richard followed the flames in a clock-wise pattern, taking each one in turn. Blue, Purple, Orange, and Green.

As Richard took a step forward, the flaims flickered and died, and were replased by a poe, each one was the color of the flame that had just been extinguished. The flames that had just been extinguished, then appeared over the torches each poe held in it's hand. Then the poes turned and began to float away as the platform in the center of the room began to decend. The Poes then exited the room out of one of the 4 ground-floor doors, the blue one passing disturbingly close to Richard as it exited the door he had just entered.

Richard walked to the center of the room, and stood on the centeral platform, whiched had lowered into what he supposed was a room below and took a survey of the room he was in. The door he had just walked through, with the iron bars over it, also had a strange yellow eye-thing above it. Both the doors to the east and west were locked with yet another heavy chain and padlock. And the door to the northwest had a strange blue stone infront of it. The doors directly to the north and shout, however were not locked. He decided to go through the north door.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Oct 13th, 2009 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 04:59 PM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

The stalfos were really really big... but they were also kind of clumsily big which Rosalinde took ridiculous advantage from, she had them swinging everything which way until they were more fighting themselves than the little Gerudo running around.
She wasn't sure why she was so fast, but she didn't care, scooping up her scimitar as she ran for the walls, running a few steps up and back flipping off over the two stalfos, striking them both in the skull as she went.

They'd damaged themselves enough that these strikes laid them low, Rosalinde sheathed her scimitars and dusted off her hands as she headed back towards the door.
She tripped over a chest in the middle of the room...

"What the hell!?" Rosalinde said, looking at the chest absurdly.
As a Gerudo she would not have missed something like a treasure chest, especially in the middle of the room where she had been fighting.
Her annoyance quickly faded, giving the lid a kick from her position on the floor, rolling up to sitting position in front of the chest to look inside.
A ridiculously simple key lay inside, made sense that she found a key but not that it was so simple, she should have easily been able to pick a lock that required such a key.

She just shrugged and took the key with her as she left the room, it was time to figure out which door to take back in that previous room.
Some things had definitely changed in that previous room, maybe Richard had done something? She didn't give it much thought, moving off through the west door.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 01:32 AM
Dark Exile

A woman in a cloak motioned Jon over to the door.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 04:00 PM
Dark Exile is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Richard stepped through the door into a long hallway, and missed a step when he saw a winged skull surrounded by a blue flame flying around the hallway. Richard pulled the Stalfos' sword from his scabbard and cautiously approached the skull. The skull turned and immediately dove at Richard, who dodged to the side, narrowly avoiding the blue flames. As the skull flew past Richard swung his sword and hit it, causing the flames extingueshed, and the skull to fall to the ground.

The skull started hopping, trying to escape, but Richard stabbed it through the top, and the skull errupted into blue flames.

Richard looked down the hall and walked through the next door. The room was small and octigon-shaped. When he closed the door behind him, two stalfos' appeared out of nowhere. 'Great' Richard thought as he readied his Stalfos blade.

They both lunged at him, and he ducked, swinging his blade and cutting through the stalfos' spine. It fell to the floor and erupted into flame. The other swung at Richard, and he rolled, causing the stalfos' blade to get stuck in the floor. Richard spun, but his blade richocheted off of the stalfos' shield as it tried to free it's blade from the floor. Richard then walked around behind the stalfos, and sliced it vertically in half, and it erupted into flame. He turned and surveyed the room and saw a chest that hadn't been there before. 'Well, that's interesting.' he thought, as he stooped down and opened it.

Inside was another key. 'Ah, how nice.' Richard thought smiling to himself, pocketing the key, and turning back to the door he had just entered through.

When he entered the main room again he decided to go through the door in the eastern side of the room.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 07:57 PM