KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay

The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay

Shadow Realm Palace- council Briefing chamber A door to the shadow council room opened, A tall elf approached the other council members and took his place at the table he looked at the other members In anticipation"Our suspicians have been correct the breeds am trying to wake up the god our recent reports of humans going missing seems to be linked to this its time, for a new chosen to come to power
Each of the shadow member agreed.
(Okay now post your characters )

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 05:02 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

School day had finally ended and Bailey had just said goodbye to her friends she made her way home and make a shortcut through the park, She decided to stop for a moment and sat down on the nearest bench she took out her diary and pen from her bag and started writing in it.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 05:15 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan was taking a walk around. He liked to walk around fresh air was always good . He looked at some people. Seemed so happy. Wouldnt be for long if the rumors were true. He then saw a girl with a book. He walked by the bench and sat next to her. He opened up his book on weapons. 'Ah its good to be near somone who likes to have somthing to do with books' He thought to himself.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 05:19 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

(Thats good leave it like that thannis)

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 05:23 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey looked at the man sat next to her and glanced a sneek peak of the books cover"Interesting book your reading
She then gave him a smile and closed her diary

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 05:39 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan cleared his throat " t.thankyou ! " He said a bit nerviously " i like to study about weapons and how they are made. Mainly so i can invent somthing. Really its my pasion to read and invent stuff" He smiled saying " so what about you ? what do you like ?"

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 05:50 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey smiled"I love nature,animals and all that
She then looked away and looked at the kids playing about in the park.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 07:07 PM
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

Icebreaker stood by the school wall,thinking.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 08:12 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lucas was In the gym practising shooting some hoops he had a big game coming up for the school championship

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 08:54 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sasha had just finished her day at school she was now round the bike sheds getting ready to head home she unchained the lock to her bike and put her bag over her shoulder getting on her bike she peddled out of the school entrance and made her way towards home

Last edited by Boudecia on Jun 2nd, 2009 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2009 10:42 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei was walking down the street, he had just got down training at an MMA gym. As he walked he saw a girl on a bike moving towards his direction. He stopped and waved

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 04:51 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Bailey smiled"I love nature,animals and all that
She then looked away and looked at the kids playing about in the park.
Evan smiled " cats are interesting creatures. There loving, they hunt and above all they can be a pet or out in the wild and survive fine. There skills is whats most impressive" He nodded. "Not to mention there cute" He said smerking

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 07:47 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey nodded"Cats are good however I prefer wolves their just so mysterious If I could be an animal Id want to be a wolf Bailey then smiled "what about you what would you like to change into if you could?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 08:29 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye Wei was walking down the street, he had just got down training at an MMA gym. As he walked he saw a girl on a bike moving towards his direction. He stopped and waved
Sasha saw the guy waving at her she then smiled and pulled up along side him and put both her hands on her hand brakes and then stopped her bike.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:53 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei raisd an eyebrow "you didn't have to stop, I was just waving like I always to people passing me"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 03:04 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sasha rolled her eyes and got off her bike and then stared at the guy "I didn't stop because you waved at me, For your Information my house just so happens to be a few doors away okay she then started rolling her bike a few feet away from him.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 03:25 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei stared blankly at her "o, ok then" he scratched his and stood there since h felt like an idiot at the moment

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 03:38 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sasha smiled " oh don't sweat it okay its fine It been long ass day thats all" she then took her phone out her bag and opened it and looked at a text msg she got, she then shrugged and closed the phone and focused her attention back at the guy.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 04:44 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lucas had finished practice now He made his way outside the school building bouncing his basketball as he walked he then stopped and leaned his back against the wall and took his Ipod out and was flicking through to select a good tune for him to listen to.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:11 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Kyle saw the guy leaning against the wall.

"Wanna see a card trick?" he took out the deck and started to shuffle it around.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 12:22 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote