KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay

The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lucas looked up and took his earphone out and looked around nearly every student had left already He then looked back at they guy shuffling the cards he shrugged "okay sure dude go ahead show me He put his ipod back in his pocket and watched him

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 02:41 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Ok, pick a card, memorize it, and put it back in the deck. Don't show me the card, of course." He fanned out the cards and waited.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 02:59 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Bailey nodded"Cats are good however I prefer wolves their just so mysterious If I could be an animal Id want to be a wolf Bailey then smiled "what about you what would you like to change into if you could?
He smiled " no one has ever asked me that before but of course i would pick the feline !" He said in a uptoned voice. He looked at his watch "time sure does fly by when you have somthing to talk about eh ?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 03:10 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous "Ok, pick a card, memorize it, and put it back in the deck. Don't show me the card, of course." He fanned out the cards and waited.
Lucas stared at the cards that were fanned out in front of him he picked one and looked and it was a ace card.He then put it back and waited to see what the guy would do next

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 03:19 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Ah, thank you. Now, I shuffle the deck, and you get ready to be amazed!"

Kyle shuffled the deck, checking (without lucas noticing) which card it was. This was his favorite trick.

Without warning, he threw the deck against the wall, hard. The cards dramatically fell, leaving Lucas' ace face-up against the wall.

"Is that your card?" He said the age-old line with a smile.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 03:42 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

"Sure is, woh how did you that was my card Lucas looked at him in amazement that was a good trick he thought.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 04:09 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"A magician never reveals his secrets..." He laughed and put the cards back in his coat.

Last edited by Anon E. Mous on Jun 4th, 2009 at 04:21 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 04:18 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

wei looked around at the hous she was going to before turning his attention back to Sasha "Yea, it normally is now a days. Don't let me keep you from doing what ver you were about to do"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 07:16 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Originally posted by Thannis He smiled " no one has ever asked me that before but of course i would pick the feline !" He said in a uptoned voice. He looked at his watch "time sure does fly by when you have somthing to talk about eh ?"
Bailey nodded in agreement"It sure does and my name is bailey nice to meet
She held her hand out for him to shake it.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 02:09 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous "A magician never reveals his secrets..." He laughed and put the cards back in his coat.
Lucas laughed"thats okay im lucas i go to this school here
He then waited for the guy to tell him his name

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 03:44 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Walking from her dressing room with a disgusted look on her face, she flipped open her phone and rang her agent"Im not happy i clearly said i wanted a big dressing room and where's my orchids that i request just fix it or you fired
She then flipped her phone down and took out her lipgloss out of her bag and put some on her lips.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 06:35 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Bailey nodded in agreement"It sure does and my name is bailey nice to meet
She held her hand out for him to shake it.
He shook her hand " my name is Evan " He smiled. He then turned and looked to the sky as birds flew by loudly. He laughed lightly

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 06:38 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Originally posted by silenthawk
Lucas laughed"thats okay im lucas i go to this school here
He then waited for the guy to tell him his name

"Yeah, I'm Kyle. I graduated a couple years ago, but I like hangin' around near the school. So many memories..."

Kyle closed his eyes and sighed.

"But thats all past me now. What grade are you in?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 08:11 PM
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

Peter walked over to them."Hey Lucas...who's this?"

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 08:12 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lucas smiled"sup icebreaker this is kyle

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 10:24 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Pleasure to meet you... icebreaker? Odd name, in my opinion."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 10:40 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

S

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 10:51 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( S what ? )) O_o

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 11:08 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

(Ignore that )

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 11:20 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Shadow Realm- Shadow Temple

A silence came from the shadows as two dwarfs carried the case carrying the scrythe, The dwarfs opened the case and placed it down in the centre of the circle of shadows that stood there. The Elf Gaius came to the middle of the circle and stood by the scythe and looked at the fellow members "Its Time the shadows nodded and held hands and they started to chant in the divine language the scrythe began to glow and caused a earth tremor the power had been released it headed for the Chosen

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 11:24 PM