KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay

The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey turned around " Eric, Have you been in my collar all this time " she said and gave a little laugh, She also noticed he was once more glowing she had missed that about him " I see your glowing again...That's a good sign " she reamrked with a smile.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 01:42 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Eric turned around as Bailey noticed him and scratched the back of his head.
"Yeah," he murmured to the girl, noticing that she seemed in a decidedly better mood, "I hope you don't mind that I hitched a ride, but I didn't want to lose you." He blushed suddenly after speaking, his afterglow flashing a vivid light red. "Not that, erm," he fumbled to speak, trying to come up with a way to complete his thoughts that didn't sound so juvenile, "a whole lot to worry about, I guess, huh? I mean, what with us being these all-powerful chosen?" he finished with a half-hearted chuckle, hoping things wouldn't get more awkward.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 02:37 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey smiled and gave Eric a warm hug to show that he didn't need to be embarrased around her and then she let go and faced him looking him right in the eyes, " Eric speaking of us being chosen.. The time to enter to the Valley is already upon I have seen a glimpse of what we are to face, We have to be ready, Even if we don't feel that we are..You see those human prisoners that were held captive, I released them..There chosen as well, we have to help them before the breeds figure it out and kill them "

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 03:16 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Eric felt himself blush even more and his afterglow shine brighter as Bailey hugged him, but he wrapped his long arms around her in return. For brief moment, the BFG found himself wishing they would stay like that forever, but Bailey stepped back and looked him in the eyes as he spoke, snapping him back to the fantastic reality he found himself in.

"I was afraid you'd say that," Eric said with a sigh as he hung his head dramatically. He righted himself up with a nod and grin, however, adding, "but that's what we're here for isn't it? Besides, it's not like I could actually live with myself if I let those animals get away with harming others."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 08:11 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Eric made Bailey smile with his reply he truly was brave and thoughtful to others " You really are wonderful you know that, " she said wishing to herself that she had hugged him for much longer than she did and was rather tempted to go give him another hug for being so sweet instead she held her hand out for him to take it " Well I don't know about you but we going need our strength I'm rather hungry would you like to accompany me " Bailey asked she didn't feel quite strong just yet to go walking around by herself.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 08:43 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"Sure," Eric remarked casually, though his afterglow began shining sky blue at the compliment. At the mention of food, his stomach spoke for him, rumbling loudly enough for them both to hear.
"Food sounds awesome right now," he laughed, taking Bailey's and holding it firmly, not so tight as to hurt her, but just enough so if she were to have another dizzy spell he could hold her up.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 11:39 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey smiled as Eric took her hand they headed down the main staircase and back into the main hall the smell of food was delicious and aromatic to the senses. Once they go into the dining hall they joined the line of hungry shadow folk who all turned around and looked pleased that Bailey was all right she guessed everyone here knew of what happened to her she flushed a little bit at the thought of it, But Eric was with her so that eased her a little bit his glow was that of sky blue ~ He must be happy ~ she thought to herself and smiled once more as the line began to move once more.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 09:35 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sasha walked into the main hall of the palace with Elora, Zoey and Lucas. She was sort of glad to be back to be honest she didn't have much fun at the plaza mostly down to Zoey, The smell of food made her stomach ache with hunger she hadn't eaten anything for hours " Jeez, I'm hungry can I grab something to eat before we go and see Gaius " She asked Elora and was determined to get something regardless.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 05:02 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Elora smiled, " Sure. You got an hour meet me back here once your done " She said and then vanished in a pink aura of light.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 02:50 PM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Kren traversed his tunnels, ariving at his sanctuary, a old abandoned emergency haven, a water sprayed from a hole in the wall, creating a sparkling waterfall, down to moss covered stones, the water slid across to a center pond. Kren dropped his bow and arrow off, but kept his knife in it's chest holster. Kren quickly left, down to a darker level of tunnles. Deeper though, through the tunnels he still went. until he came upon a large chamber with a empty arch in the center, surrounded by several torches. he approached carefully. as Kren apporached the arch he tapped several runes etched along the arch. As he ended the ritual, a portal formed beneath the arch. a dark shimmering field of energy ran through the arch. As he entered, he entered the shadow realm palace.

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 08:21 PM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

( I've missed this RP sad Time to make it active again big grin )

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 04:16 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

(this one as well please ush XD)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 06:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Also moved!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 06:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

(Thanks Ush big grin)

So much has happened since the chosen first received their powers and were brought here to the Shadow Realm to train, Where in fact we carry on from where we last left off. Just a small recap and summary for the readers back home beforehand.

1) In the shadow realm the shadows activated the scythes powers releasing it's power straight for the chosen, A group of humans who it's selects bestowing them with extrodinary powers.

2) The Chosen upon being trasnported to egypt magically, Confused they begin to notice that something is different and they have powers.

3) The Breeds make their first appearance in the rp, A dark and evil force and very dangerously moving straight for the chosen. The shadows along with Gaius the apparent leader saves them transporting them to the shadow realm, A beautiful and tranquil place made up of races who love mankind and are not powerhungry or evil in their deeds like the breeds are.

4) After Gaius explains the chosens true purpose for them being here and why they are here. Training begins shortly after to prepare for what ther going to face in the valley.

5) After training Gaius and Bailey have a chat where things are already in motion in the valley. Bailey receives a vision and using her powers she has to prevent the breeds from viewing the shadow realm by means of the looking glass, Baileys growing powers allows her to be victorius this time in which the hourglass winds up getting smashed to pieces, However shortly after Bailey collapses, Her mind and body completly exhaused. So much so she goes into a deep coma.

6) The Breeds put their next plan into action.
7) The chosen rally around Bailey with concern for her well being
8) Gaius treats the chosen to a dayout and presents a giftcard so they can purchase whatever they want from the plaza.
9) Eric remains behind has he watches over Bailey
10) The rest of the chosen who went ahead are causing mischief in the plaza.
11) Zoey goes divalike once more, and gets thrown out of the store by an angry looking dwarf whom Zoey had insulted.
12) Sasha and Zoey have a fight.
13) Bailey has a vision and her astral self gets transported to the valley.
14)The sacrifices being prepared to be used for the ceremony are in face the other half of the chosen who were activated whilst in the valley has prisoners.
15) Bailey using her powers manages to break them free, and they flee to hide somewhere in a cave in the valley.
16) Bailey and Berina have an Astral Battle, Bailey gets away with a victory and gives a warning to the breeds...watch out.
17) Back in the shadow realm Bailey wakes up from her coma.
18) The chosen are summoned back to the palace.
19) The chosen are given one hour before they have to meet Gaius before they enter the valley.

(We continue where we left off now)

Bailey was still waiting in line in the dining hall, Still weak but so hungry. Her mind on the task ahead and in knowingly it wasn't going to be easy. The line moved fast which was a relief has she felt any longer her legs would of caved in. Before she knew it, Hot and delicous food was laid out before her eyes. The smell warmed every sense in her body, as though lifting her and giving off needed comfort.

Bailey grabbed everything that looked good and then went and slowly sat down and waited for Eric who last time Bailey checked was behind her and the rest of the chosen to come and join her at the table.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 03:23 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Indeed, the BFG was alongside Bailey as he had been for the last what seemed like weeks. The long armed undergrad kept a close eye on his companion as they chose from some of the most delicious smelling morsels Eric felt he had ever had the pleasure of sniffing at before. His afterglow, the passive effect of one of his many abilities being a chosen, emitted a steady, but not overpowering, sky blue color that was occasionally streaked with other colors as his thoughts wandered. Once his items had been chosen, Eric turned to find where Bailey had settled down, and promptly took a seat beside her.

"Man, it all smells so good, doesn't it?" he asked before popping some food into his mouth. Immediately his eyes lit up, and his after glow shifted to a dazzling forest green while he moaned out, "Ohhh, and it tastes just as good!"

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 08:13 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey who hadn't started eating yet glanced at Eric admiring the change in his colours that refelcted his moods, She smiled at him she would never grow tired of it, " It does indeed, We must eat everything we have on our plates. We going to need our strength and who knows when we will be able to eat like this again. " Bailey noted glancing down now at her own food she did indeed feel really hungry and would savour every last bite of her food. She picked up her fork and dipped in into creamy mashed potatoes and made sure to get a large portion has big ha her fork would hold and placed it in her mouth, They tasted has good as they looked.

Meanwhile back in the valley Berina was in foul mood she now was determined more than ever to rid the world of the chosen, Bailey was on her hitlist especially after the way Bailey had humilated her and also cost the breeds the human prisoners who were now somewhere hiding in the valley," HOW DARE YOU COME BACK TO ME WITH YOUR EXCUSES. I WANT THEM FOUND. YOU HEAR ME...I..WANT..THEM...FOUND you incompetent fools let our prisoners escape, I expect them to be found. It is a costly loss. We need their blood to finish the ritual in waking up the guardians..That will be the last sequence before the guardians finish of the spell that will bring our most high one, Belphegor. Back to us. now go and don't return unless you have brought back at least one of them..you understand?.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 09:24 AM
Bladewind

Obscuritas looked at Berina, no emotion showing on his face as she shouted into the room, not sure at whom her rage was directed. He looked over to the man who had brought him to the witch. Now distaste was evident on his face. This dark elf cowered like a lowly human. It would be his pleasure to cut his throat on the spot for behaving in such a way. The man bowed to the witch like a servant before addressing her with a shaky voice: "Mistress? I have brought to you an assassin that I deem strong enough to defeat the human girl." Obscuritas let a small sneer onto his face as he saw how the worthless thing flinched and backed away from Berina. He had heard about the astral battle, of course. Now, by saying that Obscuritas was capable of doing what the witch had failed at he had put himself into a quite undesirable position.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 05:50 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Mezra whinced. The sound of Berina yelling was never a good sign. It was herself and the rest of the ones who had been ordered to search for the escaped prisoners and failed, Returning empty handed. Mezra was kneeling on the cold floor and was at regular human height. Rather odd considering she was a fairy. But the thing with Mezra was the fact she was able to change her height from small to normal size, She prefered smaller when scouting or causing mischeif and only was at normal height when she was around Berina and the other leaders of the breeds.She looked ashamed and stared heartily down on the floor, But the mention of wat the minions said made her turned around with interest has he mentioned one who was some sort of assasin, she stood up now intrigued by him and curious has to know what he had to say for himself and how he would succeed, Where they failed...

Back in the shadow realm Sasha smelt the the food and pretty much loaded her plate right to the brim, It was a sheer wonder how on earth the plate didn't shatter from the weight of it all. once she had felt satisified that she had enough food, she carried her tray and spotted Eric and Bailey already sitting down and eating and emersed in conversation. She smiled and was glad that Bailey was starting to look a little better in herself. Sasha walked over to them and then sat down, "I'll say the food here is really something isn't it ". she remarked happily has she took the lid off her yogurt placing her spoon in it and then eating a large gulp of her yogurt before speaking once more," So how are you two feeing anyway, Nervous, Anxious, Lovey dovey???" Sasha asked noting to herself how sweet Bailey and Eric were and hoped with a little bit of motivation with her playing match maker anore she might see a little love blossom between the two.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 09:22 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Obscuritas heard a rustle of somebody standing up. Interested, he looked around the room. He easily spotted the somebody: a dark fairy with something strangely blue to her appearance. Her eyes were the colour of saphires as was her hair. Indeed her entire body seemed radiate the colour. It captured his gaze with ease, that strange blue did. They were the only ones standing up, she had just risen to her feet and he hadn't bothered to kneel to Berina. He noticed that she was looking back at him with those strangely fascinating eyes. After a few seconds he realized that he had to look away, as not to create the illusion of interest in her. But as he looked back to the witch he realized that it wasn't any illusion. He was interested in this strange dark fairy that had stood up just to satisfy her curiosity.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 12:18 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Eric nodded at Sasha as she sat down and remarked on the food, picking up his glass and taking a long draft form it. Naturally, he then sputtered and lowered his drink, falling into a coughing fit at Sasha's other remarks. After a few moments, with his afterglow glaring in green surprise, streaks of light red accenting it, the young man was finally able to compose himself enough to respond.

"We're both feeling pretty well," he said sheepishly, picking up a napkin, or the equivalent of, and cleaning/drying himself off. His afterglow was settling from green to the light red that denoted embarrassment, which briefly deepened to normal red as his annoyance flared for his exposed emotions. Would he ever be able to hide the fact a topic made him uncomfortable ever again? He didn't know, and that annoyed him even more, but he was still embarrassed than anything else. "We were both starving," he remarked in an attempt to change the subject, "so we can here to grab some food."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 06:49 PM