KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay

The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Berina paced back and forth her patience already bordering thin ice. She stopped walking, Her head tilwted slightly to the side and though sizing up the assasin whether he was deemed worthy for such a task. When she could find no fault from his physical appearance alone she clicked her fingers to get his attention back to her has he seemed preoccupied in staring at Mezra which she didn't like in the slightest Berina motioned Obscuritas to come forward so she could get a better look at him and allow him to convince her on why he will succeed, " Well I'm waiting...So speak! " Berina spoke surely in a bored manner and almost demanding tone sitting down now on a throne not taking her eyes of him.

Bailey face went the colour of magneta so much so she was thankful she had swalowed the mouthful of food she had been eating, Before Sasha had spoke and made teasing innuendoes for if she didn't she surely would of choked. She glanced at Eric slightly who's aura was changing two and throw between colours, She gulped a little feeling sorry if he was embarrased a little by it all. Bailey then looked away from him and turned her attention back to Sasha she didn't really know what to say except, " " Yea what Eric said were both fine and really hungry so we came down here " she said awkwardly knowing what she said made it seem so much worser and oh how she wished she stayed silent. Bailey picked up her goblet of juice and took a large swig of it hoping the conversation would shift to something else before she would die from embarrasement, She could feel her heart beating so fast she cursed to herself it would pounce from her chest if she didn't calm down soon.

Last edited by TxG on Sep 1st, 2010 at 08:30 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 08:26 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Obscuritas' brow twitched slightly as Berina clicked her fingers at him. Who did she think he was? Her slave? She hadn't even hired him yet. But nevertheless he stepped forward at her words: "Speak? Why should I? What use is there in having me speak? You want someone dead and you want me to arrange that. Isn't that the case? Because of you're looking for somebody to have a nice chat with I'll take my leave." Obscuritas hated people like Berina. They wanted to hear about his exploits and successes to decide if they should hire him. What use was there in just listening to the stories? Obscuritas just didn't understand it. What were they expecting anyway? Any halfway intelligent assassin would exaggerate to have greater chances to be chosen for the mission.

Obscuritas couldn't help letting a snear onto his face as he felt a dozen shocked gazes burn into his back. The snivelling bunch of cowards was completely baffled by his words. He quickly glanced behind him, then stepped back from Berina, supposedly to underline the fact that he had finished speaking, his right foot grinding a dark elf's hand into the floor. The one that had brought him here to be exact. The disgusting creature bit it's lip to keep the scream of pain from echoing throughout the chamber. Obscuritas quickly looked around the room again, scanning the horrorfilled faces, briefly stopping at the blue glowing fairy. Then he turned his gaze back to the witch

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 03:59 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sasha smiled gleefully and had a twinkle in her eye, she was satisfied with the reaction she got from both Eric and Bailey. It was certain now she had struck a cord with both of them, They were quite sweet on each other, Yet neither was willing to do anything about it...Reasons were either shyness, Too soon, Or they need that little bit of a push in the right direction which is where Sasha comes in. She took a sip of juice and gave a little cough and thought she best change the subject at least for now that is to other pressing matters of the heart, " Ah right okay. " Sasha replied still thinking of what to say next and then it came to her , " Any thoughts on how we are getting to this valley then? "

Mezra's eyes widened with surprise the blue in her light was shockingly bright it was almost blinding. This assasin had no fear, She admired that in him, Yet she was intrigued how Berina would respond to this.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 07:31 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Berina raised her brow and continued to stare deeply at Obscuritas, He was gutsy she had to give him that much credit. Has she continued to watch him looking him up and down as though she was giving him an x-ray, She grinded her teeth and dug her nails deep scratching the arm of the throne that she was sitting down upon. Berina had made her mind up, He seemed able and sure of himself that he could succeed, She stood up and then walked down the small steps and walked up to him and then nodded, " Very well I'll give you a shot. Your first job will be to find the prisoners who escaped here, and brinf them here. Berina said now pacing back and forth, Her head held high and proud like. She then paused and continued to speak, Don't press yourself with the chosen just yet. They will come to us. I can guarantee it...The most important thing for now is to find those prisoners you understand me? " Berina instructed now standing still and no longer pacing.

Bailey sipped some more of her juice and then placed the goblet back down on the table and then thought deeply before speaking once more, " Good question, I think Gaius will tell us more about that when we meet him soon. " she replied with a nod and a small smile, Looking away now from the others and becoming interested once more in her food has she stuck her fork in the creamy mashed potatoes and then placing the large content of them off her fork and into her mouth...She needed this comfort.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:49 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sasha bit down on her lip as though thinking what to say next, But nothing came only a poilteful nod of understanding Bailey's response. She enjoyed the silence for now. Sasha leaned her head on her hand and using her other hand to pick up a sausage with her fork and bite it, The sound of crunching was all that could be heard from her now as she gazed intentively at the others.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 11:50 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey dashed through the hall bumping past several bewildered elves who cursed at Zoey for her lack of manners in apologizing, She was to outrage several more further when instead of waiting in line she walked past the queue and walked straight to the front of it. Moaning could be heard and raging outcry, Zoey ignored them and smiled at the elven cook who was shaking at her with disapproval, " Is there anything here that don't have meat. I'm a vegetarian and vegan so I don't have dairy either so mashed potatoes are out the question and anything else like that. I also can't have Nuts. Soya or anything that has too much sugar in it...One has to watch ones wait you know. " she said as though what she was saying was of anything interesting and few shouted out,"Hurry up would you" and one real loud one from the back who clearly disliked this rude girl shouted, "Why do you bother eating at all" Zoey continued on with her list of dietary needs she was out of control once more.

Last edited by TxG on Sep 6th, 2010 at 02:09 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 02:07 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eli grabbed a plate and a fork and slowly walked over to the food. He looked around and put a couple of sausages onto his plate. He grabbed some peas, and some mashed potatoes, as well as a chicken drumstick. Eli got some juice to wash it all down also. He walked over to the table where everyone was eating. "Hello, everyone." Eli sat down next to Sasha."My name is Eli."

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 04:53 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Noting the near blinding blue flash coming from Mezra as she stared at him, Obscuritas looked at Berina for a moment then, turning his heel a bit more just to torture the servant who still had his hand trapped beneath Obscuritas' boot, nodded: "Bring back the prisoners but stay away from the chosen? Sounds like a task that would be given to a grunt-" He put all weight possible on one foot to make clear who he ment as the dark elf whimpered in pain. "-but I understand that you want me to prove myself. Do you have any idea where they could have went?"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 06:37 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Mezra's blue glowing orb of light faded a little and wasn't so blinding to the eyes has she stepped forward a little bit, But no too close to anger Berina or test Obscruitas, " Ahem, If i may. I know where they were last seen. " she said in a sweet and respectful tone but with general intent to be of some assistance in her own little way.

Sasha glanced in surprise at Eli, " Oh hello I'm Sasha. I'm guessing your new here when did you arrive? " she asked with interest studying him closely.

Last edited by Boudecia on Sep 6th, 2010 at 07:34 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 07:30 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eli smiled at Sasha. "Nice to meet you Sasha. I arrived, but a few days ago..." He took a gulp of his juice then a bite of his chicken. Eli was hungry from his journey and he showed it, chewing his food for only a second, then swallowing. He didnt want to be rude so he slowed down on eating abit.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 07:37 PM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sasha arched her brow and nodded, " Oh really? we have been here about the same, Maybe a little longer. I don't recall seeing you around here though...But eh probably just missed you. So erm what do you make of it all then? " Sasha asked Elli, picking up a drumstick at the same time taking quite a large chunk of meat of it not taking her eyes of him. Signifying that eating manners didn't matter to her and he would hopefully relax a little in that respect towards her.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:16 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Kylie queued up in the dining hall the line going rather slow, considering this place no doubt was the essence of magic. She remained quiet and patient regardless, and glanced to the left side of the queue and saw at the far end stood a rather tall and demanding female and could be heard even from where Kylie stood giving her orders out and being rather picky to say the least about the food. The races here who were stood waiting along with herself were getting very irritated by it all and she was being very awkward. Kylie pondered on what to do, and tried to decide on what the best course of action was and after a minute of thought and pondering, she whispered to one displeased elf that she was going to take care of the situation and sort it all out. She took a calm, Deep breath and walked up to the diva looking female and asked her, "Is there some kind of problem here.? only your sort of holding up the line. "Kylie asked awkwardly and tried her hardest to sound has confident as she could be.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:41 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eli started chowing down on his peas. He shrugged while looking at Sasha."Really I dont know what to think. Im still abit shocked to tell you the truth." Eli drank the rest of his juice and finished his peas off. Shortly after the rest of his food was gone in a few minutes."Well, how long do we have left?"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 08:49 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sasha swallowed her chicken a little too hard, and a little too quickly so much so she started to cough and splatter she was indeed choking, She grasped her throat and tried to stem the flow of tears that was forming in her eyes...~ How embarassing ~ she thought to herself. Sasha immedietly picked up her goblet and swigged nearly all her juice that was in it in the process. Finally after what seemed a minute or so and red in the face from almost choking. Sasha managed to look at her watch blinking twice since it was a strain to see from the stem of the tears " We have about fifteen minutes left...from what I can make out " She replied breathlessly placing her hand back to her throat rubbing it gently.

Last edited by Boudecia on Sep 6th, 2010 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:04 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eli looked concerned."Are you alright? You gotta slow down Sasha. 15 minutes, huh?" Time had flown by quick for him. At first it seemed this hour was going to take forever, but know it felt as if it had blown past like nothing. He didn't want to show it, but he was just a tiny bit nervous."Well, i guess Im ready..."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:09 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

" I'm okay thank you...I think I ate too fast, that'll teach me yup serves me right and I think I'm done eating as well not wise to take the chance for another bite . " Sasha said still rubbing her throat. She stood up slowly and glanced around the hall, Her eyes circled till they rested upon Zoey and another girl who also must be a new one as well the line of people in the queue seemed angry, " Hmm that'll be Zoey's doing I reckon. " She said nodding at Eli pointing in Zoey's direction, " She's such a pain in the ass. " Sasha muttered rolling her eyes. She took a sighing breath, " Anyway Eli you coming? I'm going to head down now i think. " Sasha asked him the feeling in her stomach jolted with sudden nerves like the feeling you get when you want to throw up, or when you are very hungry, or winded not a pleasant feeling at all.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:23 PM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eli looked over at Zoey then back at Sasha."Ummm, yeah im coming." He stood up. Eli stretched after sitting for a while. He then took another look at Sasha."You sure your alright? I hate to see a pretty girl in pain."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 09:41 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Eric's surprise was obvious as the newcomer seemed to appear at their table, as his lightshow dazzled green. He had thought all the chosen had come at once. Then again, he thought, he could have been like me, stuck hiding unintentionally. The young man ate quietly after Bailey's mentioning of Gaius and their next course of action, and fell into deep thought as he chewed, the green shifting to a gray aura around him. He even missed on the spectacle of Sasha and Eli choking, though he did snap out of it and waved to them both as they rose to exit.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 10:32 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lime
Kylie queued up in the dining hall the line going rather slow, considering this place no doubt was the essence of magic. She remained quiet and patient regardless, and glanced to the left side of the queue and saw at the far end stood a rather tall and demanding female and could be heard even from where Kylie stood giving her orders out and being rather picky to say the least about the food. The races here who were stood waiting along with herself were getting very irritated by it all and she was being very awkward. Kylie pondered on what to do, and tried to decide on what the best course of action was and after a minute of thought and pondering, she whispered to one displeased elf that she was going to take care of the situation and sort it all out. She took a calm, Deep breath and walked up to the diva looking female and asked her, "Is there some kind of problem here.? only your sort of holding up the line. "Kylie asked awkwardly and tried her hardest to sound has confident as she could be.

Zoey stared hard at Kylie and had a disgusted look upon of her face as to why she got interupted like this. Her eyes looked her up and down and then she suddenly blurted out in a spat of rage, " Yes actually ever since Iv'e gotten here there has been a problem. I hate this place. I hate the fact that the food here bites. I hate the fact that we going to be doing all the dirty work around here. yeah thats right While were going to be risking our necks! These so called shadows or whatever thingys are called are going to be doing didly squat..ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!. " Zoey cursed VERY loudly her hair becoming fiery and flamy has she continued on," So I can hear you all moaning and groaning. " She added glancing now at the queue who were shocked by her outcry, Giving a enraged glare at them and then turned her attention back to Kylie, " So what if I've jumped the queue is it going to kill them? Erm no it aint! so forgive me if I don't give two hoots. " Zoey yelled in a sassy and sarky manner. Her breathing very heavy, Her cheeks red as a beetroot, and her hair like an orange bonfire.

Bailey waved to Sasha and Eli as they got up, But was distracted now by a familiar voice that everyone in the whole dining hall and beyond could hear, " Here we go again. That girl is impossible. I was really hoping she would of adapted to the situation by now I can see she's going to be a right handful isn't she?. " . Bailey spoke her arms folded staring on ahead towards Zoey's direction.

Last edited by TxG on Sep 7th, 2010 at 09:28 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 09:21 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Kylie was stunned her mouth kept opening and closing like a dying codfish gasping for air, She looked around the dining hall helplessly for someone other than herselff to say something. It seemed she well and truly put her foot in it and agrivated Zoey unintentially of course. She bit down hard on her lip which was quiverring nervously. And her ears were throbing from Zoey's ranting it was like alarm bells going off and they kept ringing and ringing. Sasha just had to bite the bullet and just say what was on her mind now why she in the frame of mind she shrugged her shoulders and held her head high and her posture became straight as a piece of cardboard and then with this new found strength her persona shifted up a notch and she just released it out at Zoey, " I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you alright, But I have to ask will you calm down your just embarrasing yourself here. " She replied a little sharper than was intended, But hopefully would add effect if need be..The truth had to be said and then it continued to flow out of her, " You clearly have issues but taking them out on the rest of us isn't going to help nor change things for that matter, We all in the same boat and your no special than the rest of us. Plus it was rude of you to just cut through the line like that. You may be use to doing things like that back home but your in someone's elses home so show a little curtesy would you. " Kylie said amazed at how outspoken and confident she spoke it was like a huge release for her...It felt great.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 11:46 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote