KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay

The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 33 34 [35]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lime
Kylie was stunned her mouth kept opening and closing like a dying codfish gasping for air, She looked around the dining hall helplessly for someone other than herselff to say something. It seemed she well and truly put her foot in it and agrivated Zoey unintentially of course. She bit down hard on her lip which was quiverring nervously. And her ears were throbing from Zoey's ranting it was like alarm bells going off and they kept ringing and ringing. Sasha just had to bite the bullet and just say what was on her mind now why she in the frame of mind she shrugged her shoulders and held her head high and her posture became straight as a piece of cardboard and then with this new found strength her persona shifted up a notch and she just released it out at Zoey, " I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you alright, But I have to ask will you calm down your just embarrasing yourself here. " She replied a little sharper than was intended, But hopefully would add effect if need be..The truth had to be said and then it continued to flow out of her, " You clearly have issues but taking them out on the rest of us isn't going to help nor change things for that matter, We all in the same boat and your no special than the rest of us. Plus it was rude of you to just cut through the line like that. You may be use to doing things like that back home but your in someone's elses home so show a little curtesy would you. " Kylie said amazed at how outspoken and confident she spoke it was like a huge release for her...It felt great.

Zoey's face went from being red in the face to going on purple, Never had anyone spoken to her in such a way not including Sasha of course. But this young girl was telling her to just deal with it, " Who gave you the right to tell me what the hell to do? your just a kid what do you know. How old are you anyway? 12..13? " She replied in a mocking manner and didn't like being told the truth not one little bit she wasn't use to it people lied to her all the time. What was the exception here. Why couldn't people just lie to her now and say everything is going to be okay. Zoey had enough she just wanted to eat something anything now would do she continued on with what she was saying to Kylie, "" No that is matters cause your like no important do you even know who I am?. I'm a star, A celebrity, I'm important or at least I was till I came to this place called hell. so why don't you just mind your own damn beeswax and let me get my food in peace Zoey said with impatience getting irritated and tired by the whole conversation.

Last edited by TxG on Sep 7th, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 12:20 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

(( Lol zoey is such a drama queen stick out tongue ))

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 12:23 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

( too right XD)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 12:24 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TxG
why don't you just mind your own damn beeswax
laughing

kylie nodded her head in disbelief it was useless and pointless to reason with someone who had her head so far up her behind it was incomprehendable to even try.Zoey was in a bubble and it refused to pop at least for now, " you know what just forget it for now I'm too hungry to care. So hurry up we have to meet Gaius soon. " " Kylie sighed this whole conversation went on too long it surely must be almost time to meet him.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 12:44 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Obscuritas turned around to face Mezra as she stepped forward and started to talk. He watched and listened to her intently as she spoke. Her tone was strangely unnatural, as if she were changing it to sound different. he glanced over to Berina, was it her presence that made everybody keep their heads low? It wasn't the sort of court life he knew from his own family and he figured that it was her complete control over the people under command that had made her weak. Obscuritas' own father had strangled assassins under the contract of business partners with his bare hands multiple times. It kept him fit and such practice was the thing Berina needed right now: a nice little conspiracy to keep herself in shape.

As Mezra finished talking he took a tep toward her, just to irritate everybody in the room: "If I may? Of course you may! Keeping something back until you get permission to blurt it out is complete nonsense!" Obscuritas hated the uneffectiveness of such ettiquete. In fact he hated court life in general. He couldn't wait to be out and catching human prey.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2010 02:43 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote