KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay

The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silenthawk
Into the darkness

(Lucas is in egypt and kyle should be on his way we both got hit by the ball of energy it teleports us to egypt have your character do the same

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 09:32 AM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

*I should've read back,sorry*

Peter looked around."Uhhm....so,we're nearly there."

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 09:42 AM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

The energy bubble released Zoey and she fell into the sand and was still unconcious.

(Thats okay just have him teleported in egypt now and do the same kinda thing that ive just posted)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 09:51 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei hit the sand , and quickly sat up looking around. "ok then"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 01:42 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey got up and went over to the others and made sure they were okay she then look around at the isolated desert and wondered why they ended up here suddenly something happened a flash appeared in front of her eyes it made her stumble a bit as images of the ball of energy came to her mind she saw how she was filled with the light voices filled her head a temple, scrythe, shadows, , then the vision was gone as quickly as it came. she was hoping noone had noticed her odd behaviour as this was very new

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 02:39 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan raised an eye brow ' what the hell was that ' He said to himself, looking around at the others. He cleared his throat " well to get introductions over with my name Evan" He walked around. "its way to hot out here" He took a deep breath and he saw his own breath. "WTF" He held his mouth " thats impossible its to hot for that to happen" Slowly he felt colder. Then he felt at a normal temparture. "UMM ... EH EM " He ignored it figuring he got the chills or some cold related feeling. He walked over at Wei. Evan held out his hand "you ok ? that drop sucks"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:05 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey got up and coughed out some sand out of her mouth as she landed face first,she looked over at Evan as though he was a nutter"Its not cold its baking hot and its getting on my nerves i haven't even got suncream im going to burn i hate it why am we here ?

Last edited by TxG on Jun 6th, 2009 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:27 PM
Miguelohara563

Peter looked at the others."Where the hell am I?"

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:35 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan sighed "well its like Bailey said, thats the girl over there" He waved to her "Were in freakin egypt." He held out his hand for Zoey to help her up " i think sunscreen is the least of our problems"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:41 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Zoey gave Evan a look of discontempt but was grateful for his help she looked around at where they were and didn't like being so isolated here with these other people one little bit but she had no choice but to stay with them there was no where else to go.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:48 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan looked around. " well guys its up to you but im ganna start walking. Longer we stay here we will die im sure and ive done to much in my life for it to end now, im sure you all can say the same about yourselves." He started walking not knowing if somone was following.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:02 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lucas followed Evan" Evan wait we should stay here at least for now i mean look around we are in the middle of nowhere

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:13 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan turned around " exactly , we are in the middle of no where. Who could possibley know where we are ?" He looked around "is there even a town near by ?! " He crouched down "dammit " He punched the ground and part of the area turned into pure ice " !!!" He was speachless. His first had a cool mist over it " w..w...what is this !??!"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:18 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lucas looked at Evan in shock"woh dude how did you do that ?
Thinking it was cool but strange

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:40 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan looked at him " i just .....punched the ground while flexing and .." He turned to the others that were back there " i saw Bailey do somthing strange before. I didnt know what to make of it. Try doing somthing like that real quick will you ?"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:52 PM
Miguelohara563

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thannis
Evan sighed "well its like Bailey said, thats the girl over there" He waved to her "Were in freakin egypt." He held out his hand for Zoey to help her up " i think sunscreen is the least of our problems"
"I can't really get sunburn anyway...." said Peter.

Last edited by Miguelohara563 on Jun 6th, 2009 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:14 PM
Miguelohara563

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thannis
Evan looked at him " i just .....punched the ground while flexing and .." He turned to the others that were back there " i saw Bailey do somthing strange before. I didnt know what to make of it. Try doing somthing like that real quick will you ?"

"Well,you aren't alone."
Peter extended a hand and it turned blue:frost formed on it.It built up rapidly into a sort of armor.He flexed it before them.
"My parents don't know anything about it.I thoguht about tellign them,but..."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:20 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( O_o what we just got the powers. As far as i knew we got them when we were teleported))

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:52 PM
Miguelohara563

*heyyy.......I really don't know anything at all LOL*

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 07:02 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

(lol its cool i update a lot in my other thread and im failing on the colour now for some reason) Bailey came over by Evan " i think something is happening to all of us first me and now you Evan"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 09:30 PM