KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay

The Valley Of The Breeds Roleplay
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey put her hands on her ears the unearthly sound was unbearable. However she tried to remain focused
Zoey was freaking out"oh the noise its unbearable MAKE IT STOP!!!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 08:00 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lucas had his hands on Is ears as well but something happened to his vision It was appearing clearer and seemed enhanced he could see what was ahead and It wasen't good."Er dudes there is something up ahead of us about a mile away just be ready its heading in our direction"

Last edited by silenthawk on Jun 7th, 2009 at 08:17 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 08:14 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei clenched his teeth as he winced from the painful noise, he looked out forward. "What should we do about it"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 10:40 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan held his ears 'if only i had my guitar id show that b!tch a erritating noise, wamy bar and high pitched cords' He Looked at where it was coming from " RUN ! there is no way we can fight like this !" Evan had an idea. He formed ice near on the ground hoping they would slip if they got close. All he could do. He held out his hands and a icey sheild protected him. ' if my theory is correct, this will sheild from an attack'. He start putting the sheild on everyone. He then stoped and laughed " HAHA I ALMOST FORGOT !!" He took out ar plugs. He smiled and put them in his ears 'ahhh i almost forget about this, silence is golden at a library'

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 11:22 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Sasha carried on looking ahead and see if she could spot anything,She had a serious look on her this was no time for jokes they were in dangerous territory whatever was coming couden't be good.

Last edited by Boudecia on Jun 8th, 2009 at 09:34 AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 09:31 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

THE BREEDS

The breeds starting to march In great numbers Most on foot,The Fairies,Vampires and Bobeniks flew they would be the first to reach them first.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:19 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563
Protector Of The Universe

Armageddon led three dozen heavily armored Dark Elves down the hill on Chimera steeds.

Peter tried to block out the sound but there was no need:he saw he was completely covered in the ice armor.He stood about 6'9".He looked at the oncoming enemies.
"Bring it."
He raised his fists in what he hoped to be a threatening manner.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 04:31 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan sighed "im not fighting, we dont even know our own potential, we need to flee ! its the most logic thing to do ! and if you wanna follow me then lets go" He started jogging toward were he started to go before. He figured he would jog so they could catch up if they agreed with him.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:11 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Kyle was invisible and running ahead of Evan. His power wasn't offensive, so all he could do is run.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:13 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Berina saw peter covered in the ice and laughed"Foolish Boy"
She then summoned a Meteor full of heavy ridged rocks to smash the ice.

Bailey looked in horror and used telekenesis to divert the rocks from him and motioned peter to follow the rest of them

Zoey fleed behind Evan as fast as she could with her hands in front of her eyes she was being chased by Dark fairies, Bobeniks and vampires.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 06:01 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Mezra The Dark Fairy looked at the chosen who were running"You can run pathectic humans but you can't hide She then blew a load of poison dust into the air and swooped down near them.

Sasha looked up and saw the dust that the dark fairy just blew "Don't breathe that in I think its poison and watch out and that fairy closing in on us" she then ran a little faster.

Last edited by Boudecia on Jun 8th, 2009 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 06:55 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Berina saw peter covered in the ice and laughed"Foolish Boy"
She then summoned a Meteor full of heavy ridged rocks to smash the ice.

Bailey looked in horror and used telekenesis to divert the rocks from him and motioned peter to follow the rest of them

Zoey fleed behind Evan as fast as she could with her hands in front of her eyes she was being chased by Dark fairies, Bobeniks and vampires.
Peter swore and darted,somehow,even with the armor weighing him down,he was as fast as the others,maybe faster.He soon caught up with Evan.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:06 PM
Miguelohara563 is currently offline Click here to Send Miguelohara563 a Private Message Find more posts by Miguelohara563 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miguelohara563

Armageddon whispered an encouragement to the Chimera,who snarled and leaped into the air.It landed near Bailey and snapped at her with it's Lion-like head.

My Doctor Who Fic

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:08 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey stared at the chimera that looked liked It wanted to tear her to shreads she needed to hurt It somehow,She then looked over at the fallen meteor rocks that Berina the dark elf summoned using her telekenetic powers she moved one of the larger ones using her mind, she felt herself becoming stronger like her powers were on an advanced level higher than the others she then really focused and moving the rock with her mind she aimed It straight at the chimera and It smacked It right In the head.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 09:01 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Evan spoted a town by where the desert seemed to end "there ! HEAD THERE !" He was running out of breath. The hot sun in the desert wasnt helping. But Evan wasnt ganna stop knowing what was behind him.

Arxon was waiting to put his plan into action. He watched from afar as they got closer " only matter of time before im able to catch em" He thought about it and had a better idea. Kill the foes after them and win the chosen peoples trust. He smiled and started walking toward them, his Kriss Sword shinning

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 03:21 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei kept running, he suns rays were stinging him as he held his breath to avoid breathing in the poisin that was in the air.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 03:24 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Bailey ran in front of Evan and held her hands In front to stop him ""EVAN STOP!! Its a mirage, The desert can play play tricks with your mind its what happens when you have too much Intense heat Its makes you see things that aren't really there. Gaius stepped out and stood with a large army he had a kind, Friendly face.

"The girl Is Right please don't be afraid we mean you no harm but they do"
He pointed to the army of breeds behind them
" Come with us, Your not that strong yet we will keep you safe"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 05:08 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Kyle appeared next to the group.

"I say we do what he says."

He disappeared again, just in case.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 05:15 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Wei looked back to the others and to Giaus

"sure i'm all for it"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 05:17 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Gaius looked over at the Invisible guy "Impressive your already starting to use your powers,but this Isen't the time or the place you must all survive thats why we have come you have no idea how important you are but you will I hate to have to press you but we must hurry I will explain everything now lets go"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 05:23 AM