KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy XIV Online

Final Fantasy XIV Online
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I think it's when you register and launch for the first time.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 08:58 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Try it yet?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 07:33 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Not yet. I'm trying to beat Last of Us on grounded. I'll get into it once I get over that tho.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 09:48 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I was in the original 14, and was in the beta reborn but I could not get into it. Travel was mindbogglingly boring sad

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 10:26 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

How

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 10:52 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

You mean running around? I normally teleport to the nearest city and run from there. It's not bad considered you have sprint, and even less when you have a mount.

Only annoying things are say running through a low level area to get something, but normally don't need to.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 11:00 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I LOOOVED this game, I was in the beta phases and always had a good time an I didn't even have one friend on my friendlist lol stick out tongue. The community was really helpful as well, especially dealing with some of those bosses lol. I remember there was one I just couldn't quite beat, and the last beta phase was winding down so I just kept trying over an over, and some higher levels would wait around an if you were struggling and they saw you kept showing up, they would even give you items to help you out on your next attempt! I came so close and then fell at the last second and it was right before the phase ended xD...I still vow to one day get my revenge!

Sucks I can't play atm, just a bunch of irl crap going on that isn't really leaving me enough time for an MMO (or much of anything really lol), but once things settle down I'd be down to get back into this game.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 11:13 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

This is why this game is awesome

Me and my mount

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 11:55 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
You mean running around? I normally teleport to the nearest city and run from there. It's not bad considered you have sprint, and even less when you have a mount.

Only annoying things are say running through a low level area to get something, but normally don't need to.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
How

I dunno, the teleports are confusing when using the incredibly hard to understand map with multiple levels on top of it in capitals. sad I got spoiled with flying mounts in wow. Its also why GW2 is so hard for me to level sad I only max leveled one toon in it though I LOVE the character design and fighting animation in both FF14 and GW2. I pretty much cannot stand leveling toons anymore. I have done it tooooooo many times in MMOs. They honestly need to just let us play end game with raids and stuff for gear. I can't stand the grinds anymore sad

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 12:55 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Leveling is easier in ff14 then guild wars 2 imo.

Just more ways to do it, and with the random roulette and being able to level multiple classes on one toon its much easier for you to get people to do group content. Instead of the early levels being empty after a few months.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 01:10 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Also the map is only a little confusing in the hub towns imo, and to counter that I say just go everywhere and touch every warp point. Then you can just fast travel everywhere in the city

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 07:03 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

When it drops from a monthly fee amount a little I will consider it. smile I know a few people who like it. I just didn't want to grind and I stopped at like lvl 15.

The first capital map is terribad >.<

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 10:01 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Doubt the price will go down. I don't think I've ever seen that happen with an mmo. It's always either the same or goes free.

And the reboot was successful so doubt they will go free anytime soon.

There are some big changes planned for 3.0 especially in regards to helping new players, so maybe something different will happen then.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 10:36 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Very true, prices never drop, they just go free.

If they open some free weekends I will try it again. smile

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:26 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I hope we eventually get to use other mounts as battle pets and no just the first chocobo

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 05:12 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Any follow up from anyone with the trial?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 01:27 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Now that I've had my Last of Us fit I'll give it a go tomorrow. Today is my sis's wedding and shit. lol

Old Post Aug 9th, 2014 01:43 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

<_<

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 04:30 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yes...I realize Im still playing last of Us. Dem trophies >__>

Old Post Aug 11th, 2014 05:02 AM
shahbazzz
Restricted

Account Restricted

gud sharing

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 03:01 PM
shahbazzz is currently offline Click here to Send shahbazzz a Private Message Find more posts by shahbazzz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote