KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Do you think Batman 3 will be as successul as "The Dark Knight"?

Will Batman 3 be as successful as "The Dark Knight"?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I'm 100% sure of it 5 18.52%
It's possible 12 44.44%
No, it can't be done...at least not now 6 22.22%
Not sure 4 14.81%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Do you think Batman 3 will be as successul as "The Dark Knight"?
Started by: Davis Bloome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I only saw TDK twice, and would've seen it more if I had the money to do so. With B3 I'll most likely have the money to do so, and will definitely.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:33 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
I only saw TDK twice, and would've seen it more if I had the money to do so. With B3 I'll most likely have the money to do so, and will definitely.

cool, i also think that the time on this will be similar to TDK

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

That's fine by me, I love when movies are long as long as they are great and keep me interested. In TDK's case, it was an intelligent movie, which made me love it more.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 06:03 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i agree

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 06:19 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Indeed, I'd be looking forward to the Riddler so much. Idk why but I'd sort of being looking forward to the Riddler a little more than a return from the Joker.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 05:43 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Indeed, I'd be looking forward to the Riddler so much. Idk why but I'd sort of being looking forward to the Riddler a little more than a return from the Joker.

he could definitely be a good villain

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 06:21 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

With Johnny Depp in the role he'd be a great villain onscreen, imo. Lol, for some reason I find him very visually appealing, likely because green is my favorite color and his suit looks badass.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 06:35 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
agree

ditto.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 09:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

If the WB manages to take care of the piracy in a more resposible manner than they did with TDK....most likely Batman 3 will surpass TDK. I believe TDK was the most downloaded pirated movie of 2008.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 06:32 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Most people seem to think so, despite all the tremendous hype that was built up before he died. Everyone was expecting a great movie even before his death. Only a small fraction of it's success can even be attributed to his death.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 08:16 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

His death does play a part in the legacy of this film. Yes, it's the Batman film we all wanted, but it's also Heath's last fantastic performance.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 10:55 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

While that holds some truth to it, I'd rather Heath had lived to give us more than one fantastic performance in this franchise. But, there are still a lot of characters that have yet to be touched upon, and plus, if there's no more Joker, there's always the possibility of a return from Two-Face.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 09:37 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

While that holds some truth to it, I'd rather Heath had lived to give us more than one fantastic performance in this franchise. But, there are still a lot of characters that have yet to be touched upon, and plus, if there's no more Joker, there's always the possibility of a return from Two-Face.
they should have saved harvey's accident for the 3rd movie

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 07:23 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chomperx9
they should have saved harvey's accident for the 3rd movie
Although I hated when it happened, and it seemed like sustaining the film too long, I like how it all wrapped up in the end. The Dark Knight ended with the end of the white knight.

Harvey's gone, which I'm glad, because having him in the next film shits over TDK ending. Killer Moth, Bane, Penguin, anyone but Two-Face.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 10:20 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

theres a big chance of bale not being in the 3rd movie hes not to thrilled aboutplaying batman again.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/batma..._3/news/?a=8141

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 11:57 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Not sure if it will or not.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 11:57 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Originally posted by chomperx9
theres a big chance of bale not being in the 3rd movie hes not to thrilled aboutplaying batman again.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/batma..._3/news/?a=8141

B.S., Bale said he'd gladly come back if Nolan were attached to the project again. He doesn't have any gripes with returning as long as Nolan does.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 01:24 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I think it will even be better then The Dark Knight as long as Nolan is directing that is.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 07:09 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

I'm a little by worried now with Batman 3 because most threequels in a trilogy are really bad (such as Spider-Man 3, X-Men 3, Superman 3, etc.). I hope Batman 3 will be just as great as the first 2.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 03:10 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote