KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I hate this kid.

I hate this kid.
Started by: TheMercurial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

See, those types of posts irritate me, ignore stands, nothing against you at all, it's just the f*ckin' internet, just stupid posts are irritating to read...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 07:31 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fut the shuck up, man.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 07:42 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was to dadude yes

Matt Daaaaaaaaaaamon!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 07:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
See, those types of posts irritate me, ignore stands, nothing against you at all, it's just the f*ckin' internet, just stupid posts are irritating to read...

No, it is directly against me. Don't literally lie to yourself. You don't like the fact that I am "cool" with John. That's fine. Just be a man and actually fess up to it.

I'm cool with not caring about your past bullshit. But you just can't let it go. If a post that utilizes "spoonerisms" pisses you off so much that you never want to see a post from that poster again, you are either ****ed waaaay up in the head or there's something else going on. I've seen posts of yours that were every bit as goofy or immature as any of mine so the former is virtually ruled out. Can you not stand that I haven't written John off after all these years?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 07:48 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
No, it is directly against me. Don't literally lie to yourself. You don't like the fact that I am "cool" with John. That's fine. Just be a man and actually fess up to it.

I'm cool with not caring about your past bullshit. But you just can't let it go. If a post that utilizes "spoonerisms" pisses you off so much that you never want to see a post from that poster again, you are either ****ed waaaay up in the head or there's something else going on. I've seen posts of yours that were every bit as goofy or immature as any of mine so the former is virtually ruled out. Can you not stand that I haven't written John off after all these years?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 07:52 AM
Scythe
The Goat

That has nothing to do with the matter. Heh, believe it if you will. You two share the same common sense of humor, bewbs/smileys and so on. I still click on several if your posts time and time again when you post in the other forums, because you usually have something intelligent to say, except here... The ignore button works wonders, it simply negates and skips certain posts people make, while still giving me the option of letting me see it if I want. You and John aren't the only two on ignore, so don't feel special about the matter.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 07:53 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 07:56 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Nice... Keep at it, it's hilarious...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 08:03 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is, that vid is hilarious yes

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 08:05 AM
dadudemon

That has nothing to do with the matter. Heh, believe it if you will. You two share the same common sense of humor, bewbs/smileys and so on. I still click on several if your posts time and time again when you post in the other forums, because you usually have something intelligent to say, except here... The ignore button works wonders, it simply negates and skips certain posts people make, while still giving me the option of letting me see it if I want. You and John aren't the only two on ignore, so don't feel special about the matter.

What an underhanded compliment. And, no, it's no big deal. We rarely speak to each other on the boards. It's not like I'm missing anything by you not reading posts and continuing to not respond to them: the antithesis of message board use.

I guess this is what I get for sticking up for you. It's no wonder that there's people around these parts who are out to get you. Dude, lol, you're so ****ed up that when I tried to tell you about those morons and their lame plans, you accused me of making up the entire thing! laughing It doesn't get much crazier than that. Egocentricity at the cost of alienation. Great job, Scythe. But, no worries, it's no loss to myself. But you've succeeded at distancing yet another person. I hope that you don't damage Kayakat with your vitiating personality. She seems so nice and delicate. Since I'm not like you or those out to get you, I'll leave it at this...no vendetta, no anything from this end. We'll continue to not talk to each other as it has pretty much been the entire time I've been here.

Last edited by dadudemon on Jun 5th, 2009 at 08:55 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 08:53 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Out to get me? Haha, and I take things on the interwebz seriously. Anyways, back to reality.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 08:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody ****s with the Jesus.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 08:58 AM
dadudemon

Out to get me? Haha, and I take things on the interwebz seriously. Anyways, back to reality.

Oh, hi there.

Who are you? I've never seen you before. Are you a famous musician?

And that's quite a painful attempt at sarcasm. The ol' "I don't take the internet seriously" is old and busted. Where did you meet Kaya? Why did you bring your dirty laundry out into the boards with John? Why did you continue to perpetuate that hate against John and those kind to him? Please, Mr. "I don't take the internet seriously." You take the "internet" more seriously than I've seen anyone do in my entire internet life...except for that one guy who committed suicide live on webcam.

Edit-

Don't you remember me pleading with you in PMs to let it go with John? Don't you remember all that advice and sympathy I had for you? You were such a shit storm of anger that I didn't want to see it. I should have used ignore...but you seemed okay everywhere else....except for others using shitty grammar. lol

Last edited by dadudemon on Jun 5th, 2009 at 09:10 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 09:08 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Oh, hi there.

Who are you? I've never seen you before. Are you a famous musician?

And that's quite a painful attempt at sarcasm. The ol' "I don't take the internet seriously" is old and busted. Where did you meet Kaya? Why did you bring your dirty laundry out into the boards with John? Why did you continue to perpetuate that hate against John and those kind to him? Please, Mr. "I don't take the internet seriously." You take the "internet" more seriously than I've seen anyone do in my entire internet life...except for that one guy who committed suicide live on webcam.

Silly, I never said I never took the interweb seriously. Cuz I do, we all do. I'm no different.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 09:09 AM
dadudemon

Silly, I never said I never took the interweb seriously. Cuz I do, we all do. I'm no different.

Nice dodge. no expression

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 09:11 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Call it what you will. What do you want to get out of me?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 09:12 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dodge this:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 09:22 AM
steverules_2

We want...more money!

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 09:22 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Obviously, something gay. no expression

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 09:35 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obviously, something gay. no expression
LOL@ internet gayness!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 09:39 AM