KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Olympian VS Ares

The Olympian VS Ares
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
No no, you got it wrong.

You're bad.

I didn't see the fact that the thread creator said we used the original Olympian instead of the current one. That's why I said my bad.

We are currently talking about the recent Olympian, and what facts your basing the opinion on, that current Olympian beats the hell out of Ares.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 04:28 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I didn't see the fact that the thread creator said we used the original Olympian instead of the current one. That's why I said my bad.

We are currently talking about the recent Olympian, and what facts your basing the opinion on, that current Olympian beats the hell out of Ares.

Besides Zeus and the other Gods replacing Wonder Woman with him?

Not much, I guess.

And I just realized that the only impressive thing that the JLA: Classified Olympian did was take Aquaman's spear throw to the chest and not die from it. embarrasment

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 04:30 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Besides Zeus and the other Gods replacing Wonder Woman with him?

Not much, I guess.

And I just realized that the only impressive thing that the JLA: Classified Olympian did was take Aquaman's spear throw to the chest and not die from it. embarrasment

So just because he was supposed to take Diana's place automatically means he will kick the ass of someone like Ares?

Nice logic there.

A little late there.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 04:34 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

So just because he was supposed to take Diana's place automatically means he will kick the ass of someone like Ares?

Nice logic there.

He clearly fared better against Diana than Ares would have. Ares might have good skill, but Diana can match that. And he's vastly inferior in the speed, strength, and versatility department.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 04:37 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

He clearly fared better against Diana than Ares would have. Ares might have good skill, but Diana can match that. And he's vastly inferior in the speed, strength, and versatility department.

Dude, that fight lasted for a page. She rammed him into the ground, flew away, he tried to attack her from behind, and got her in a hold, she easily threw him off. She then tried to hit him twice, which he dodged, using his ability. She then tackled him again, and chocked him with barb wire.

He fared much better than Ares would have? I don't agree.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 04:42 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

He fared much better than Ares would have? I don't agree.

How did Ares fare against female Ultron? shifty

[/completely irrelevant reference]

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 04:44 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 04:49 AM
The Scribe

Horrible idea. The only reason there was a female Ultron was because
Frank Cho was the artist at the time.

Bad idea and bad writing. wink stick out tongue

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 04:50 AM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

First of all, not being on the level of Thor, is no shame. He is Thor after all. Second, didn't Ares recently stalemate Hercules in hand to hand combat, going blow for blow?

I think the point to be made is that if Diana was blessed w/the STR about equal to that of Hercules, which puts her head & shoulders above Ares.

and back when WWH finished, didnt Ares get mauled by Herc when he confronted him??

Tazer

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2009 11:13 AM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

I think the point to be made is that if Diana was blessed w/the STR about equal to that of Hercules, which puts her head & shoulders above Ares.

and back when WWH finished, didnt Ares get mauled by Herc when he confronted him??

Tazer

Diana being stronger than Ares means what exactly? We are debating over something utterly different.

Ares, stalemated Hercules.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 04:38 AM
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Originally posted by The Scribe
(please log in to view the image)

I like both versions. big grin

Hm. Looks like that went in the wrong wrong way.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 04:41 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Ares isn't on the level of a Classic Thor or Immortal Hercules. That's where he'd need to be to compete with this guy.

Ares is very second tier. Like....Balder. Sort of.
marvel ares is like kratos from G.O.W, but on level one of the first game.

dude needs his own series, and all that happens in it is him earning his title. war machine almost beat that ass. (no homo)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 04:53 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Global Guardian's Olympian? He gets a solid majority.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 05:15 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

bump!

Old Post May 19th, 2014 07:33 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

The Olympian still wins!

Old Post May 19th, 2014 10:28 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Olympian still wins!

thumb up

(Marvel) Ares is an absolute joke of a character.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 10:32 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote