KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ganondorf's Warcraft gauntlet

Ganondorf's Warcraft gauntlet
Started by: Obsidian Fury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think personally the first two are going to be painfully difficult to fight against for Ganondorf, apprently Sylvannas, she can get ridiculously good shots with her bow, I say she terminates his eyes and goes through his sockets, maybe killing him if shes as good as ive had her displayed to me as by those who have read books with her in.

Lich Kelth is going to be a bugger as well, especially if he has a lot of minions. After that I cant see Ganon going far, I certainly doubt him clearing it.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 06:38 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Sylvanas did hit four slim, moving vines at the same time when being nothing but a speck in the distance while keeping her spellock channeling. So it counts for something in terms of accuracy.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 06:47 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Can her arrows damage him?

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 06:50 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well in that case his eyes are fair game, if someone found a durability feat for Ganons eyes I would be surprised, if she is that accurate, then unless her arrows are much of soap bubbles they fly through his eyes and into the back of his head, killing him. Given the distance she likely has, a base to manouver around as well as the likeliness shes also going to moving constantly he could never keep up with her even with teleportation, she could hide, run for cover etc and thats IF he closes distance, its liklely she can weaken or wound him to make it near impossible for him to continue, he would have to rely on some exotic powers to win the first round such as being able to transform his body or disapear etc

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 06:50 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Give me a destructive feat for the arrows, BT.

Also, can't keep up? Ganon can teleport. no expression He discorporates, arrows = null, possesses her and makes her shoot herself with her own bow.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 06:52 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Can her arrows damage him?

You be the judge of that. Enhanced adamantite arrows, bottomless quiver, several arrows per round with a bow that deliver beyond double the damage it's supposed to.

Supposedly, her bow can fire what's called a "slaying arrow" which is an arrow containing a death effect. My guess, however (Although nothing of the sort is said), is that it's only fatal for the average level heroes that exist. Examples would be Anduin, Saurfang and Alleria smile

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 06:59 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I ask because Ganon tanks castle busting forces centered on himself without any harm whatsoever, so I need to know if the arrows can hurt him. Adamantite sounds hard, but do they have enough energy behind them to damage him..? I don't know much about her, so it's not for me to call. Ask Nemebro.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:02 PM
Obsidian Fury

Because I feel like it. Sylvanas shoots from the top of the hill you see in the upper left corner of the first square on the first panel

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:08 PM
Obsidian Fury

I ask because Ganon tanks castle busting forces centered on himself without any harm whatsoever, so I need to know if the arrows can hurt him. Adamantite sounds hard, but do they have enough energy behind them to damage him..? I don't know much about her, so it's not for me to call. Ask Nemebro.

There's a significant difference between blunt attacks and sharp, for what its worth. Sylvanas does have a shitload of amplifications to her arrows. I don't know Ganondorf enough to say anything for certain.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:12 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never done so, the castle shattered but we dont actually see him get hit and the last thing we see of Ganon is a spiritual essence, his physical form already douched...if thats all you can bring up then it seems he falls at 1. so no need for the rest of the Warcraft Gauntlet.

Give me a destructive feat for the arrows, BT.

Also, can't keep up? Ganon can teleport. no expression He discorporates, arrows = null, possesses her and makes her shoot herself with her own bow.

Seems I dont have to, not just because OF has given you one now, but because until Ganon has a single feat for his eyes her arrows can be made from 1mm copper wire, they will stick in his eyes and he will be blind.

I even mentioned teleport....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:14 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
There's a significant difference between blunt attacks and sharp, for what its worth. Sylvanas does have a shitload of amplifications to her arrows. I don't know Ganondorf enough to say anything for certain.
How durable are those tentacles, that the arrows stick in? And I agree there's a difference between blunt and piercing, but it was a piecring attack center'd on Ganon that had enough force to bust the entire castle without scratching him. The difference between blunt and piercing basicly comes down to an expression of Pounds per square inch, or PSI.

quote:
Never done so, the castle shattered but we dont actually see him get hit and the last thing we see of Ganon is a spiritual essence, his physical form already douched...if thats all you can bring up then it seems he falls at 1. so no need for the rest of the Warcraft Gauntlet.
Actually, Ganon's seen in his human form immediately after, it never had been 'douched'. And Ganon's "I'm a giant head, =D" form is indeed physical, otherwise what got hit with the trident?

quote:
Seems I dont have to, not just because OF has given you one now, but because until Ganon has a single feat for his eyes her arrows can be made from 1mm copper wire, they will stick in his eyes and he will be blind.
I'm sorry, but your logic is terribly flawed. A being with superhumanly durable tissue will have that durability passed on to all of it's tissues. The eyes may be less durable than say, his chest, or something, but they're still obviously more durable than human eyes.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:37 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, Ganon's seen in his human form immediately after, it never had been 'douched'. And Ganon's "I'm a giant head, =D" form is indeed physical, otherwise what got hit with the trident?

I'm sorry, but your logic is terribly flawed. A being with superhumanly durable tissue will have that durability passed on to all of it's tissues. The eyes may be less durable than say, his chest, or something, but they're still obviously more durable than human eyes.

Key word "after" not during or while it happend, while it happened he was a floating head that did not seem physical to me at all, its still not the form he will be taking in this thread thats for sure if you want to give it physical attributes, and show me, I dont remember a trident hitting it.

Not at all, ime sorry but if his eyes are not shown to be durable it makes no sense ot ever try and assume their anything like his skin or his other areas of the body, a human eye cannot be compared to the rest of their body either, theres no reason to believe Ganons eyes are durable.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:46 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:47 PM
Obsidian Fury

How durable are those tentacles, that the arrows stick in? And I agree there's a difference between blunt and piercing, but it was a piecring attack center'd on Ganon that had enough force to bust the entire castle without scratching him. The difference between blunt and piercing basicly comes down to an expression of Pounds per square inch, or PSI.

The tentacles I assume has about the same durability as the rest of the hounds skin, given Kalec couldn't do anything to them before Sylvanas helped. Kalecgos, despite being the dragon that he is, was unable to produce enough strength to penetrate the skin of the creature. He barely even scratched it.

I think it was Vereesa (Inferior to Sylvanas) that impaled stone with her arrows (Along with having slain demons, which says a lot), and she didn't have Sunstrider's Longbow. She might have had adamantite arrows, but it hasn't been said. Sylvanas post-death became more than she ever was before, so not only does she have the artifact Sunstrider's Longbow, but a bunch of unholy amplifications and benefits as an undead.

We'll have to remember that Sylvanas arrows are infused with magic. She is also wearing a bunch of artifacts that significantly increase her strength, thus' increasing the efficiency of her arrows (Whos efficiency is already at least doubled by her bow (As a special effect))

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:53 PM
NemeBro

Ganondorf reverts to a state of Twilight Matter and possesses Sylvanas, and snaps her own neck.

Is that a fair tactic?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 01:22 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLLLLink
The Juror of Courage

Is Ganondorf allowed to summon his minions for support?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 01:26 AM
LLLLLink is currently offline Click here to Send LLLLLink a Private Message Find more posts by LLLLLink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

i am i allowed to cuss?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 01:37 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian Fury

Originally posted by NemeBro
Ganondorf reverts to a state of Twilight Matter and possesses Sylvanas, and snaps her own neck.

Is that a fair tactic?

For the reason that she's undead, I'll say no. Same goes for Azgalor who is a demon and Lich King for already possessed. He may pass Vashj with that technique, as she's the only one vulnerable to it. Illidan could fall for it, if he's not in his demon form or have seen Ganondorf use it earlier. If he's seen Ganondorf use it, he can shield himself like he did against Sargeras.
His will is his own (Yes, pulled a Maive there laughing out loud )

Although, twilight matter sounds somewhat magical. Her screech wouldn't disrupt it?

Originally posted by LLLLLink
Is Ganondorf allowed to summon his minions for support?

Sure.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 09:29 AM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Assuming RPG is included (Which it should be, given it's canon) as well as assuming what I've heard of Ganondorf is true:

Sylvanas: Ganondorf 8/10
Vashj: Ganondorf 10/10
Kel'Thuzad: Kel'Thuzad 9/10
Illidan: Ganondorf: 6/10
Azgalor: Ganondorf: 7/10
Lich King: Lich King 10/10

Ganondorf would one-shot a majority of these characters. I'm basing the outcome on the fact that those that win a majority, or win a few are competent enough fighters to avoid him the period of time required to bring him down.

His telekinesis and soul destruction would be the two most dangerous abilities. Vashj is powerful, but doesn't have enough tricks up her arm to counter the hulking Ganondorf. Azgalor would rely on weakening him to the point where his attacks aren't dangerous.

Kel'Thuzad can freeze time, do nasty things to his soul, dispel telekinesis, wilt his body and much more.
The Lich King, he's just way too much if you put him on RPG level combined with his overall appearances and give him Ganondorf strength.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 09:17 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

If Ganon is allowed to summon minions this becomes spite, imho.

@Q, Lich King thread's been done, Ganon won it, unless you'd like to re-open it.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 09:30 PM