KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 5: News, Rumors, and Speculation

Terminator 5: News, Rumors, and Speculation
Started by: barand1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
Just saying they are looking to go the same route as the recent Star Trek, means REBOOT.
Which is what I've been saying.

And how much longer can Arnie be tied in to this, with his divorce coming soon and his advancing age?

If its JJ type Star Trek reboot, where its rebooted in the sense the timeline has changed so T3 and 4 might not happen now, thats fine. But a reboot ignoring Terminators 1 and 2 would be sooo wrong! They can never redo those movies.

Changing the timeline is fine, but fact is T3 and Salvation happened now, and both have Arny, so I would even argue ignoring them at this stage would be confusing too.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 01:45 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The problem with the changing timelines, is that it's been happening since the first film. Is there any change that can happen that would cancel out Judgment Day once and for all?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2011 06:24 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

I just hope that whatever they decide to release in future, whether that be Terminator 5: A New Beginning or Terminator 10: Hasta La Vista, Baby, I hope and I pray to God that they never do a remake of the first or second Terminator movie. (Remake the others all you want...)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 07:40 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
The problem with the changing timelines, is that it's been happening since the first film. Is there any change that can happen that would cancel out Judgment Day once and for all?

Send a bunch of resistance fighters back to a period of time before any Terminators were sent back and blow up the Cyberdyne buildings. Then keep tabs on up and coming companies who are developing technology similar to Cyberdyne and take them down too!

Bit of an impossible task really. "Judgement Day is inevitable!"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2012 07:45 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote