KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Great War Role Play

The Great War Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

"Damned monsters," Jonathan muttered under his breath as he dragged yet another innocent victim off the city streets. He had watched as the pure Lycan led the charge into the village, and without hesitation had take pursuit, knowing that only carnage would ensue. He'd lost track of the girl at some point, and could only hope that she could fend for herself.

It pained him to see so many wounded, and with the battle still raging, he had no chance to tend to those he had already pulled away, as more were falling every moment. "This must stop!" he exclaimed, dropping his pouch with his precious healing materials by the wounded, whom he knew would care for it, as it was one of their few chances of survival. Holt grabbed his sling in one hand and placed a bullet into the weathered sitting area, and with practiced, fluid movements, began firing his projectiles into the fray, tagging the monsters at the weakest points to sustain maximum damage.

After a few rounds, he wrapped the sling across his chest and gripped his staff, dodging wicked claws and vicious strikes and countering with massive blows from the hardened wood in his hands. When a group of foes sought to leap in unison, Jonathan was ready, whipping out his fishing net and entangling them, taking them out of the for good with a vicious strike from his club.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 07:15 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

david tackled jonathan, slamming his head into the ground before rolling him over to face him. "what the hell do you think you're doing to these poor creatures. and you!" he turned to the wounded vampire jhon had just saved, pulling out his dagger and slitting its throat. "vampires will kill you if you try to heal them. lycans will not! remember that. now come on, we have to get naomi out of there. i wouldn't be surprised if she had picked a fight with a vampire." he quikly cut open the fishing net, freeing the lycans inside. soon, the ones jhon had shot with his sling returned to the battle. "by the way, im david."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 01:04 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Naomi stared up at Fahkir with a blank look. Deep in her mind, she wondered why she let him fight the Lycans. She should be helping them, not letting the Vampires kill them.

Hearing the story of them being slaves to the Vampires made the young girl wonder if she should help the Lycans. They didn't seem to be the enemies. Could they?

After making the decision, Naomi took out one of her small dagger blades, and placed it between her fingers. Then, with a swift swing, the dagger made it's way to stab Fahkir on the shoulder. This should help the Lycans pounce on him.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 03:54 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

As the Lycan eyed Fahkir, Jacob pounced from behind, from under a patch of snow.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 05:11 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fahkir grunted as he pulled the knife out of his shoulder, he threw it to the ground as he turned to face the girl which resulted in him being pounced on by a lycan he hadn't seen before. He placed his katanas up against the lycan's arms to make him harder to slash at and began to push into the beast's chest with his feet in an attempt to push it off.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 06:21 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Naomi smiled, thinking she might have did something for the Lycans. But the Vampire tried to push one of them off of him. The young woman bit her lower lips nervously.

"If I can't fight him, maybe the Lycans can. I hope..." she thought to herself.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 06:41 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob attempted to slash the vampire, but found himself to be unable, unless risking doing major damage to his arms in the process. The second Lycan approached from behind and attempted to attack Fahkir, but knew he would be unable due to Jacob being in the way. The White Lycan let out a great roar, pointing down the road, about a good eighteen miles, to a legion of Vampire troops. "Someone informed the vampires of our assault!"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 06:56 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fahkir mustered some strength and pushed Jacob far enoguh from him that he could roll out from under him. As he quickly got to his feet he thrust the Katana in his left hand through the torso of the Lycan who had first challenged him.

"I see your kind is too cowardly to attack by yourselves"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 07:35 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Your kind is too afraid of our kind to not genocide us. I want to hear nothing about honor from a cowardly vampire." Jacob growled and gripped his claws getting ready to defend himself. He jumped up off of his back and faced Fahkir again.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 07:41 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fahkir shook his head as he pulled the sword out of the other lycan's body. "Maybe so, but all that stands is that you attacked me, with two other so yea. I'd prefer not to fight and I think you'll be occupied with the others soon" He shrugged and dropped off the roof and hissed at Naomi "We'll meet again" he began to walk off and stopped real quick staring at Jacob to see if he would try to attack him.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:03 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob took a step towards him and just watched, a laugh echoing from his throat. He held up on finger and shook his head. "Wrong person to watch." he said in almost a low whisper. The White Lycan, the full blood, attack Fahkir. Not directly as if with the intent to kill, but more with the hopes that he would tell the other vampires that a true blood Lycan was still alive in the world.

((True Blood Lycans are practically legends and are very, very difficult to kill, just like Vampire Elders.))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:15 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fahkir jumped back and tried to block it with his sword which just ending with one of the swords flying from his hand. He sighed and quickly grabbed it as he dove a little to the side. "Well this isn't gonna end well. I was just minding my own buisness but no I gotta get attacked." he mumbled as he held his swords in a battle ready stance.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:29 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The White Lycan stood up a little straighter and spoke. "You're not going to die here. You're going to tell the legion down there that there is an entire army of Lycans up here, and convince them to turn back."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:35 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

After Fahkir hissed at her and attempted to escape, Naomi stood there, watching the huge white Lycan telling the Vampire to send a message to the Vampire legion that was coming.

Naomi wondered if she should join the Lycan's cause to defeat the Vampires. After all... one did kill her beloved aunt. And that, the Vampire was going to pay. Even if it meant going through a whole army of Vampires.

She continued to watch the White Lycan and Fahkir.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:39 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fahkir nodded and slowly began to walk away from them towards where the other vampire would be. He knew that this was a losing battle so he would go along with what they say for now.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:49 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Neela lit up a cig and took a big puff out of it she then started walking she wasen't sure where to yet, This is how she lived taking each day as it comes she was a Lychan and she was proud to be she never formed attachments she liked it that way that way she didn't have to answer to anyone.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 10:14 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I eat kittens
david tackled jonathan, slamming his head into the ground before rolling him over to face him. "what the hell do you think you're doing to these poor creatures. and you!" he turned to the wounded vampire jhon had just saved, pulling out his dagger and slitting its throat. "vampires will kill you if you try to heal them. lycans will not! remember that. now come on, we have to get naomi out of there. i wouldn't be surprised if she had picked a fight with a vampire." he quikly cut open the fishing net, freeing the lycans inside. soon, the ones jhon had shot with his sling returned to the battle. "by the way, im david."

Holt was knocked off balance as he felt someone attempt to tackle him down, but thanks to his staff, he was able to stay upright by slamming the end against the ground and pushing off of it. He watched the man, whom he recognized as the one from the forest, suddenly wield a dagger towards one of the innocents he had pulled from the streets. Without hesitation, Jonathan swung his staff in a wide arc and knocked the blade from the man's hand.

"I suggest you think before acting, stranger!" Jonathan shouted over the din of battle and placing himself between the man and the injured, "none of my charges are of anything beyond human. As for you claim of Lycan support," he continued, tugging the length of rope that was attached to his net, "I care not for the wars between these monsters. My only priority is the wounded innocent!" As he said this, the net came loose, freeing the Lycans, which had turned away from where Holt and the others stood and charged back into battle.

Jonathan then knelt down to his supplies and pulled out a packet of mixed herbs and a cloth. He stood up and turned back to David, offering him the supplies and saying, "David, was it? While I feel concern for the girl Naomi, I have many to tend to. If she is indeed wounded, use these to make a poultice that will prevent infection of her injury and aid in healing her. Now begone, and end this battle quickly if you can!"

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 08:59 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

After looking at the Vampire and the White Lycan, Naomi glanced over at David and the other guy from earlier. She ran towards them, smiling.

"Hey, guys! You're in this too?"

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 01:12 AM