KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Red Robin: The Official Thread

Red Robin: The Official Thread
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aztec
Reptilectric

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Icy Ninja
Is this Series good I'm considering reading it but I've heard some mixed things on it?

I reccomend this series, it kicks a**. I like how Tim is being portrayed, he's established as a young smart man who''s determined to find the wherabouts of Bruce Wayne. What I like most about this comic is that I find all of the characters interesting. Moreover, the art is amazing and the storylines are great. I'm also reading Batman and Robin, but feel like its draggin/missing somenthing. Whereas this book, it gets better by the month. If you decide to purchase the "Red Robin", I would pick up the trades. Its a-lot cheaper and far easier to get than individual issues.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 06:02 AM
aztec is currently offline Click here to Send aztec a Private Message Find more posts by aztec Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 6th, 2010 04:11 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Man Bruce that looks EPIC! I love Tim and I love and heartily recommend this series!

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post May 7th, 2010 03:01 AM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Ryonslaught
Man Bruce that looks EPIC! I love Tim and I love and heartily recommend this series!

yep it is

Old Post May 7th, 2010 09:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Badabing
I've been pleasantly surprised by this series.
The run has been great since the beginning.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 8th, 2010 02:53 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

Just picked up the trade of Red Robin. Here's hoping to share in the greatness...

"I ain't no fraggin' hero. I'm th' main man. I booze.
I womanize. I swear. An' I beat th' living crap outta
anybody I fraggin' feel like."
- Lobo

Old Post May 14th, 2010 09:56 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Should I start reading this? Looks like a great book, but I'm not very familiar with DC Universe.

Old Post May 28th, 2010 12:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Should I start reading this? Looks like a great book, but I'm not very familiar with DC Universe.
Depends on if you know what's been happening with Batman since FC.

The book has been really good.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 29th, 2010 02:34 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

yes, you should, Red Robin has been one of the better Batman Reborn titles..

Red Robin #13, very good issue..

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 04:40 AM
Ryonslaught
Omnipotent Mind

Thanks for the previews @Bruce things just keep getting better and better

"In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 12:51 AM
Ryonslaught is currently offline Click here to Send Ryonslaught a Private Message Find more posts by Ryonslaught Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Ryonslaught
Thanks for the previews @Bruce things just keep getting better and better

sure no prob..

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 09:30 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 05:13 AM
Badabing
Karen

Is it me or does Tim Drake seem more and more like Bruce Wayne?

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 04:34 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i've thought that too..

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 09:04 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 05:22 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 04:55 AM
spidermanrocks

I completely agree with you. Tim has the same detective skills and leadership that Bruce has. Even Bruce himself said that Tim will one day surpass him as the world's greatest detective.

I would love to see Tim as Batman. In my opinion, he has potential of being the second best Batman ever (1st being Bruce). He even has potential to surpass my current 2nd and 3rd favorite Batmen (Terry and Dick).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 04:03 AM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Oct 15th, 2010 05:24 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Nov 12th, 2010 06:30 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 06:27 AM