KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World Breaker Hulk (with a twist) vs DC Earth

World Breaker Hulk (with a twist) vs DC Earth
Started by: D_Dude1210

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Bizarro broke the lasso because he is a lie so the truth didn't work on him.

Im refering to Rama Khan. *shrug*

Originally posted by Master Court
Oh yeah. I completely overlooked the power of the ring.

World Breaker with a Red Lantern ring. This is... well, I don't wanna say "spite", but seeing as how the RL ring fuels rage in addition to granting ring powers(shield, projectiles, etc); A Red Lantern World Breaker Hulk who's going all out. RL World Breaker would easily handle the DC Hero leftovers.

Oh shit I just remebered according to the thread starter he starts at World Breaker mode.....

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 02:28 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by james2099
All of a sudden context comes into the picture and reasons appear why things happen... Characters get their azzes kicked by people who should be dead in a split second and take punches from people who have crushed steel, Yet we ignore that and say the weaker fighter won, examples... firelord vs spiderman.... Cannonball vs gladiator... Batman vs Superman.... Captain America vs Hulk.. ETC.... Point being.... The lasso was broken be it plot or anything else... And thats not the only time its been broken.
Yes lets ignore the context for the lulz no expression

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 04:04 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Im refering to Rama Khan. *shrug*

I'm referring to Bizzaro?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 06:06 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Agreed.

No. Since Hulk can breath underwater, he'd survive a Noah's-ark scenario, but not actual obliteration where the planet pops into space dust like Krypton. He'd be floating out in space for a while, alive and well, but sooner or later he'd need to breathe.

If anyone bothers to "fight" him before he suffocates(they probably have a window of a few to several hours), they get massacred. The exceptions, however, are pretty big. People a floating World Breaker couldn't deal with are;

Anyone that can, of course, survive in space indefinitely or BFR themselves to a safe place after doing what they want with Hulk
Anyone that CAN'T survive indefinitely in space, CAN BFR themselves, but have no sense of self-preservation
(previous two are prerequisites)
Anyone that can fly really fast
Anyone that can project attacks of decent force
Anyone that can use powers that can manipulate objects from a distance, like telekinesis or a GL ring.

That said, there's the simple possibility of a thunder clap, which from World Breaker, would do quite a lot of damage in space. And anyone that actually approaches World Breaker gets massacred.

Besides that, I don't see why GL couldn't just nudge World Breaker off into the sun. In space, Hulk's got almost zero defense barring thunder clap and anything in arms reach.

I'm not saying World Breaker can beat "anybody". On an indestructible world, lots of people could contend. But we're talking about Earth. So let's face it, he's World Breaker. He could barely control his own power, so much so he couldn't even walk, much less actually "fight" anyone. So if World Breaker were put on any planet with the stip that he is uber-enraged and INTENDS to fight, global damage is as instant as a hearty stomp. And, in my opinion, the best way to win a fight is to destroy the whole damn planet. What's left hardly matters. So, technically, the DC Hero leftovers win, but then they have to find a new home.

i disagree with your assessment of world breaker's power, but i don't see us coming to any sort of agreement over it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 06:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

A thunderclap from anyone in space will do zero damage unless they are manipulating energy to look like a thunderclap.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 09:56 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Alot of heroes survived the earth being broken apart by Krona not sure if its canon because Trinity was weirdest comic I have read in a while eek!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 10:09 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Court

A thunderclap from anyone in space will do zero damage unless they are manipulating energy to look like a thunderclap.

Don't mean to be an astrophysics teacher, but, a majority of the "blank space" that makes up the universe is dark matter, and it's manipulated in pretty much the same way as on Earth. For example, Hulk has destroyed a dimension before by thunder clapping an energy attack that backfired and collapsed the entire dimension.

Originally posted by Raoul
i disagree with your assessment of world breaker's power, but i don't see us coming to any sort of agreement over it...

Ah, I don't like to hear that. Let's talk about it. What kind of Earthbound heroes can you think of would be around to take on Hulk afterwards? I know there's at least a few guys that would make sense. My main point was that he'd destroy the world to defeat a mass majority of super heroes, not necessarily win the overall war. So, please, pitch some good contenders.

I possess the Wrist Lock Of Death...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 12:40 AM
Master Court is currently offline Click here to Send Master Court a Private Message Find more posts by Master Court Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Don't mean to be an astrophysics teacher, but, a majority of the "blank space" that makes up the universe is dark matter, and it's manipulated in pretty much the same way as on Earth. For example, Hulk has destroyed a dimension before by thunder clapping an energy attack that backfired and collapsed the entire dimension.

What kind of energy was it? I remember him doing something with energy but it was gamma radiation.

Also, if red rings are capable of doing more than letting you puke fiery acid vomit and Hulk is able to use that to mimic a thunderclap, that would fall under exactly what I just said. Otherwise, I don't think thunderclapping an energy attack would qualify a character to manipulate undefined amounts of cosmic background radiation.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 01:57 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

What kind of energy was it? I remember him doing something with energy but it was gamma radiation.

Also, if red rings are capable of doing more than letting you puke fiery acid vomit and Hulk is able to use that to mimic a thunderclap, that would fall under exactly what I just said. Otherwise, I don't think thunderclapping an energy attack would qualify a character to manipulate undefined amounts of cosmic background radiation.

Red rings are strictly flame vomiting and forcefields/flight.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 02:21 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

One can only imagine how powerful Hulk's force field, acid/lava spit (gamma enhanced, too!) and constructs when he's this enraged.

Red Ring = Powered by Rage

This Hulk has more rage than the entire GL Corp combined has Willpower, IMO.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:41 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

I'm just gonna finish off by saying;

Anyone that COULD BFR him in any way OTHER than flying him off the planet, would and could easily be utterly destroyed by a thunderclap. If Savage Hulk's thunderclap was more powerful than the fiercest hurricane in recorded history, consider what World Breaker's thunderclap could do. Hell, it'd probably destroy the Earth.

This is spite. Just tone it down a notch. Make it at least regular non-enraged WWHulk, and DC Earth has good chance.

World Breaker Hulk, there's NO chance for ANYBODY. BFR's out of the question as well.

Ressurectionnnn

Anyway, wrong wrong wrong. The Shade is immortal and could only be killed by the removal of his shadow, something that could only occur at the hands of someone that already died. He's got intangibility, teleportation (offensive and defensive), force fields that can render numerous high heralds useless, and he's been described more so as an elemental than a magic user. Hulk can't kill Shade with physical force and he gets banished to the Darklands.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 03:17 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

master court owned this thread

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 04:20 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote