KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Fourth Movie

POTC Fourth Movie
Started by: *jcd*gmc*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
*jcd*gmc*

Smile POTC Fourth Movie

Is there living proof (or written in an article proof) that there will be a 4th movie? Please give me it!! I haven't been on here in years and I suddenly became obsessed! AHH! So yea thanks!

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:56 AM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...h_pirates_.html

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...urth-pirat.html

OMG! They actually asked Keira to be in POTC4 and SHE SAID NO! WTF? Read this article.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:19 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*jcd*gmc*

THAT IS SOOO MESSED UP. though jack is my favorite character will & elizabeth are a huge part of it! she can't just say no. UGH that's annoying

"..and that was without a single drop of rum."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 07:51 PM
*jcd*gmc* is currently offline Click here to Send *jcd*gmc* a Private Message Find more posts by *jcd*gmc* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

That's cool...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:06 PM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anansi

I really cant believe there making another one. I guess when you got something good ya gotta use it all up.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 06:05 PM
Anansi is currently offline Click here to Send Anansi a Private Message Find more posts by Anansi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

im very internally confused, if you will, about the 4th movie. i absolutely love the POTC franchise, but im not so sure. they need to stop i think. quit while you are ahead kinda thing? dont get me wrong i would LOVE for it to continue on forever! but with out will and eliz its just not POTC. an adventure with out them is just not a POTC adventure. idk. im def seeing the 4th movie no doubt, but idk if they should continue on after that..... sad confused

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 06:50 AM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johndenver3210

This is exciting! I'll definitely be in line to watch the fourth. And this means I'll have to buy the 4th blu ray when it comes out too.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2010 07:55 AM
johndenver3210 is currently offline Click here to Send johndenver3210 a Private Message Find more posts by johndenver3210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote