KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Alien prequel

Alien prequel
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

They better!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 02:16 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Cant wait to see how this turns out.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 05:06 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

We will finally have the mystery behind the Space Jockey revealed! smile

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 07:04 AM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hopefully in a good way.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 07:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Hopefully we find out how they were created, but then that highly doubtfull since in AvP it seems they were around before Egyptian times and 2085 doesn't exactly say origin there....unless AvP isn't canon I dunno erm

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 09:19 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Hopefully we find out how they were created, but then that highly doubtfull since in AvP it seems they were around before Egyptian times and 2085 doesn't exactly say origin there....unless AvP isn't canon I dunno erm

i'd be surprised if scott (i think it is) takes any of the AVP movies as canon. i don't mind the aliens being thousands of years old, i just hope they explain them properly...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 10:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Scott better not take the AVP series as canon.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 01:24 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

I think there's still room to show that the Jockey's created the xenos, especially because of the Derelict Jockey being found fossilized.
I read a report around the time AVP came out that Ridley felt the series was, "wrung dry and no longer interesting" to him. Obviously he's changed his mind but his feelings for AVP might still hold true.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 04:26 PM
Markness is currently offline Click here to Send Markness a Private Message Find more posts by Markness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by The Nuul
Scott better not take the AVP series as canon.

Well the AvP movies were just a disaster

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 04:35 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Indeed they were.

Horrible.. horrible.... horrible.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 24th, 2010 04:58 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

No words there are to describe their worseness.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 03:47 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markness

My friend only liked Requiem simply because it was R. Doesn't change the fact it still sucked.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 04:28 PM
steverules_2

I wanted the little girl to die...you know just...have her head explode after getting shot by the pred plasma gun or summit erm She annoyed the hell outta me 'Why didn't you save Daddy!?!' the most retarded question ever mad Daddy had a xenomorph on him, if you wanna be used as a cocoon for a xeno then fine mad

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 05:50 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

There will be 2 Alien prequels, Ridley is only assured for the first one and probably for the 2nd:

http://chud.com/articles/articles/2...RTER/Page1.html

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2010 11:31 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

AWESOME, two things though, better not take AVP as canon and pleaseeee stay away from 3-D or make both versions.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 01:25 AM
steverules_2

Sounds good smile I wanna see how these b*tches were created, see the first Alien queen..the space Jockey musta had a queen in him

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 06:41 AM
jinXed by JaNx

AWESOME, two things though, better not take AVP as canon and pleaseeee stay away from 3-D or make both versions.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 06:08 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Sounds good smile I wanna see how these b*tches were created, see the first Alien queen..the space Jockey musta had a queen in him

Wasn't it the same planet in Alien as Aliens? If that's the case both films would make sense, having a queen chest burst a space jockey and set up hive on the planet then humans come and colonies decades or centuries later while the queen is still alive...then again I could be completely wrong lol

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 12:33 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I hear it will be in 3-D.
Fine with me, as long as Ridley Scott is directing! Happy Dance

...If it is a two parter, wouldn't it be a great bone to the fans if James Cameron directed the second one?
Almost two decades ago, he responded to a question about directing Alien 4 - "I would direct Alien 4 if they got Ridley Scott to do Alien 3. But they didn't, so I won't."

Well...? shifty

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 14th, 2010 04:05 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by CadoAngelus
Wasn't it the same planet in Alien as Aliens? If that's the case both films would make sense, having a queen chest burst a space jockey and set up hive on the planet then humans come and colonies decades or centuries later while the queen is still alive...then again I could be completely wrong lol

Yeah the planet was the same

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 14th, 2010 07:32 PM