KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Arkham (2010)

Arkham (2010)
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Arkham (2010)

I guess this is probably gonna be a direct prequel to the next Batman movie like how Gotham Knight was with The Dark Knight.

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Arkham_(film)

Harley Quinn + the Riddler in the next live action film = profit?

Regardless, love what they've done with this animated movie so far.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 05:38 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I see Harvey Dent is still alive if this animated movie is suppose to be part of the Nolan movies.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 02:01 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 10:09 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I loved "Gotham Knight" but this looks like it's going to blow GK out of the water! It's got me hyped because it looks ****ing amazing!

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 08:34 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

I don't think that's the Riddler, actually looks like the Joker, and Heath's Joker at that, so ya it probably does take place within Nolan's universe.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 03:21 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I think it'll end up being like GK....something that takes place in between the last movie and the new movie.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 03:33 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, me too.

And again, I love how Quinn is portrayed in this, even though we've only heard her voice so far. xp

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 03:54 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

So, it's absolutely not something fanmade?

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 04:07 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hell nah.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 05:15 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Good, that'd be a shame if it was. I can't wait to see the final product.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 06:31 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Glad it's not anime this time. wink

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 10:11 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Anime is awesome, but I am glad they're trying a different style this time around.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 17th, 2009 11:58 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Looks real kool...

Only question is, what will this movie be about?

P.S. That's obviously the Joker...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 06:13 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

awesome
but that looked more like the Joker IMO

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 09:03 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PANDAxMoNiUm

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=63729
Looks like its just some fanmade shit. DAMN!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 09:45 AM
PANDAxMoNiUm is currently offline Click here to Send PANDAxMoNiUm a Private Message Find more posts by PANDAxMoNiUm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bat Dude

P.S. That's obviously the Joker...

WHAT !!

are you serious?............i thought it was killer croc for some reason.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 02:33 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PANDAxMoNiUm
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=63729
Looks like its just some fanmade shit. DAMN!

No, Arkham is being done by DC, NOT a fan film. This may be "Ashes to Ashes", which is a Batman based fan film I've heard a little about. The biggest telling point is that in this fan film, Joker is bald, while in the above teaser he still has his signature hair from TDK.

Very interesting that Dent will be featured in this, at least that's what I perceived from the little nod to him in the trailer. A little earlier this year I released a story idea that had Dent still alive and everyone said "Didn't read it past Dent being alive, because he couldn't be". Well to all those people I say "Go back and finish it." wink

edit: scratch that, I'm formulating a better story that I'll post later.

Last edited by TheVapor on Jun 20th, 2009 at 04:42 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 04:39 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

If Dent is alive in this maybe there's a chance he'll return in Batman 3? That'd kick major ass.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 05:22 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Looks awesome. I wish that it was Duela Dent that was in Arkham, not Harvey. That would be cool, I think, driven insane by her father's death and now thinks the Joker is her father since his cell is next to hers/close to hers.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 05:51 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

So, is this movie going to be released on DVD similar to GK?

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 06:11 AM