KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Arkham (2010)

Arkham (2010)
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
WHAT !!

are you serious?............i thought it was killer croc for some reason.

You're both idiots. It's obviously Adam West disguised as Joker.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 06:27 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Ahhh....but of course. Dammit, I should've figured that out sooner.

Adam West, you are one tricky bastard.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 20th, 2009 07:44 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PANDAxMoNiUm

OK WELL if DC is making it. why did it say that that guy was making it?
And second, Since it is set 10 years after TDK, does that mean Batman 3 will be after this, cause if you think about it, it kinda of spoils Batman 3.... you know what I mean. Especially if Dent is in Arkham, cause that means that in Batman 3, or any subsequent films he shows up and does something crazy to get him put in Arkham. and you cant argue that they put him in there after TDK cause they wouldnt of put H. Dent on the cell cause it was supposed to be a secret. SO ya. sooo many questions and just tooooo much time.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 03:55 AM
PANDAxMoNiUm is currently offline Click here to Send PANDAxMoNiUm a Private Message Find more posts by PANDAxMoNiUm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Who said anything about this taking place 10 years after TDK, and these movies don't necessarily have to be taken as canon as far as the live action movies are concerned.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 05:06 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

The fanfilm is the one that takes place 10 years after TDK, not this. This is official as it's being done by DC. Any website that credits that guy to creating a Batman movie is talking about the FANFILM, not this. I hope that clears everything up. smile

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 10:17 PM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

So, is this real or not? I'm still not sure whether it's real or not.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 04:20 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, it is. He had me confused about it though up until now.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 06:25 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Looks badass. Nolanverse is a possibility. Looks like The Joker licks the side of his mouth like some sort of tic. Like Heaths

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 01:26 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

There's still debate on whether or not this is real or not, because a guy on another forum told me this morning that there is nothing listed in the ways of projects aside from a Superman & Batman animated flick.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 10:52 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

What the f**k? Well, I did first come across this on the Batman wiki, so ya never know I guess.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 04:43 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I found out it's fanmade, because the guy who's making it was said to have gotten the funding to make a feature length animated film. I hope DC plans to sell it on DVD, that'd be awesome, especially if they included some featurettes on the 69 year battle that the Joker & Batman have been at.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 03:56 AM
Impediment
Endless

If this is fan made, then this person(s) is very talented.

I'd love to see this film.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 09:36 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote